Walk Away from the Left

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

Conservatives have walked away from the human race with the dear leader.

Buh bye.
ooooooooh buuuuurn.
I'm not stupid enough to even try to care what you meant.

Ignorance does not recognize itself.

You can't.
A lefty calling anyone ignorant.....bwahahahahahaha

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:
Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party
Correct, the Regressive Left has repulsed some Democrats, since the Regressives are not liberal.

However, their walking away from the party doesn't mean those people will become or vote Republican, nor does it mean they won't still often vote Democrat.

I'm repulsed by the Regressives, but I have no plans on voting GOP.

Candace Owens was also a liberal who walked away.....

upload_2018-7-2_13-10-30.jpeg

Becoming independents makes sense. They won't join the loony far right.
In Jake's mind, JFK would be part of the loony far right!
toobfreak is aptly named: freaky from watching too much conspiracy toobs.

JFK would have despised today's far right, very correctly so, as do I, so, no, freaky, you are wrong again.

Too bad the real truth is that JFK and the democrats of his era had a lot more to do with today's republican party and nothing to do with today's democratic party! You Leftist kooks are on your own!

I sprinted away from the Democratic party years ago when I got tired of their diet of muslim semen, their PC-crazed anti-free-speech crybaby frenzy, the thug-venerating lawlessness, their self-loathing-American angst and their dehumanizing, elitist, sadistically joyful hatred of the white working class, blaming whites for everything. Under Oblowme, the party was gripped by the most grievance-mongering victim mentality I've seen outside the Pisslam world they fellate and swallow.

Again I will let you know something about liberals. Liberalism is a political philosophy which people practice. It is not a spectrum on the political paradigm nor is it a political party.
a liberal can be a Democrat or a Republican, a member of the clergy, a Satanist or just a goat roper.

toobfreak is aptly named: freaky from watching too much conspiracy toobs. JFK would have despised today's far right, very correctly so, as do I, so, no, freaky, you are wrong again.
Too bad the real truth is that JFK and the democrats of his era had a lot more to do with today's republican party and nothing to do with today's democratic party! You Leftist kooks are on your own!
JFK would probably have peed on your type if you were on fire. He despised neo-fascism, John Birch Society nuttiness, white citizen councils, etc. For that matter, so did Barry Goldwater.

If would no more have aligned with the GOP today than he did when he was alive.

Last edited:
This is what the far right and the alt right don't get. When they do, they won't be far right or alt right.

36394049_1973391932705543_2723073836202328064_n.png

toobfreak is aptly named: freaky from watching too much conspiracy toobs.

JFK would have despised today's far right, very correctly so, as do I, so, no, freaky, you are wrong again.

Hell William F. Buckley and Barry Goldwater would have despised these fringe elements. And did.

I sprinted away from the Democratic party years ago when I got tired of their diet of muslim semen, their PC-crazed anti-free-speech crybaby frenzy, the thug-venerating lawlessness, their self-loathing-American angst and their dehumanizing, elitist, sadistically joyful hatred of the white working class, blaming whites for everything. Under Oblowme, the party was gripped by the most grievance-mongering victim mentality I've seen outside the Pisslam world they fellate and swallow.

You seem to be fixated. Something you're trying to tell us?

Forum List

Back