Walk Around NYC compared to a walk around Moscow

No, you weren't. You could not talk on the big tech platforms.
Dumbass, you mean PRIVATE big tech platforms who have their own freedom to moderate their platfoms?

This is what you are comparing to people getting beat and jailed for protesting the war or god forbid organize a political movement in Russia?

Zero perspective.

You mean how Cuomo sent covid positive patients into old folks homes?
No. You know I didn't mean that. I'm talking about the collective hissy fit from conholes like you. Low shit from politicians is no surprise to me but ordinary Americans, some even calling themselves fucking Christians, that's the low shit that sticks in my craw.

No. You know I didn't mean that. I'm talking about the collective hissy fit from conholes like you. Low shit from politicians is no surprise to me but ordinary Americans, some even calling themselves fucking Christians, that's the low shit that sticks in my craw.

So, you have no specific claims.

Typical low IQ hissy fit from a fascist lover, like you.

So, you have no specific claims.

Typical low IQ hissy fit from a fascist lover, like you.
I just told you. Refusing to do a small thing like wearing a mask to help some vulnerable people out. You pretend not to understand. Either Trump made you ugly or probably you've always been ugly.

I just told you. Refusing to do a small thing like wearing a mask to help some vulnerable people out. You pretend not to understand. Either Trump made you ugly or probably you've always been ugly.

The masks do NOTHING you anti science religious nutjob!

This is PROVEN!

You mean how Cuomo sent covid positive patients into old folks homes?

But your claim is vague. I asked for a SPECIFIC action.

Present one.
Cuomo was a Big time disappointment for us Americans of New York State. His banning of plastic bags hurts working people. And it also cost more money to transport paper bags because of how much space they take up. Paper bags also have a negative effect on the environment to. He is a shill for the paper history.

During the virus Cuomo also attempted to confiscate a.k.a. steal ventilators from hospitals in Buffalo to send them to New York City. But It actually was unity among western New York Republicans and Democrats to thwart that plan.

Cuomos policies toward nursing homes was a disaster.

It’s guys like Cuomo, and these wanna be environmental elitist left wingers that don’t care how cashiers have to suffer from paper cuts with the paper bags. Those can be pretty painful.

Last edited:
This is what you are comparing to people getting beat and jailed for protesting the war or god forbid organize a political movements.
DO NOT GIVE UP ON THE AMERICAN SHIT HOLE WITHOUT A FiGHT . BEING IN THE TOP FOUR WOULD BE A GOOD AIM . LESS SHITTY CAN BE GOOD .

Forum List

Back