Walk Around NYC compared to a walk around Moscow

Vaccine mandates were only possible as a theory because the government suppressed dissenting opinions on the danger of covid, and the efficacy of vaccines.

That's how.

Vaccine mandates were only possible as a theory because the government suppressed dissenting opinions on the danger of covid, and the efficacy of vaccines.

That's how.
People were dying like flies. Over a million here. What exactly is the dissenting opinion about that?

I would love to visit Russia for the World War II history. But to go now would be unwise considering the war. Although some Russian ladies I have dated said it’s totally fine to go there now. They say the economy is red hot there.
No one believes you have ever dated a lady. A ladyboy maybe........

That's how.
You can peacefully protest vaccines and spread your nutter bullshit all you want.

Vaccination mandates are not about your speech, they are about you NOT SPREADING DESEASE TO OTHERS.

Are you really too stupid to understand the difference?

The Soviets didn’t “stand tall with us Americans”, they fought their own war because the Germans invaded them. They provided little to nothing to the WAllies while extorting endless amounts of war material and supplies while constantly complaining about the levels of support and the lack of an invasion of Continental Europe by the WAllies. In places like Murmansk, WAllied ship crews were treated like they had infectious diseases, not being allowed contact with normal Russian civilians. On the few “shuttle bombing” missions the Russians allowed, they treated the bomber crews the same way. The Russians fought Germany because they had to, they had far more in common with the nazis than with the WAllies. Russia would happily have helped Germany conquer the world, then fight over the remains.
I respect you. First and foremost like I’ve said many times, I think the United States in the 1940s was the greatest country in the entire 20th century. I said many times I don’t want any communism for America. that clears that up. Zincwarrior and Anton are BLM supporters. They believe America has a racist history. They engage in a big lies about America. They don’t talk about the fact that slavery and bigotry was always a worldwide issue, and it was us our country who led the way in paving the way for civil rights for the entire world.

Zinc and Anton They are not the type of people to be around. They engage in propaganda and anti-Americanism. They don’t have an understanding of history that is proper.

Jumpin Joe Beyrle was an American soldier who also fought for the Soviet union. He was treated with great respect in the USSR, and received an award from Boris Yeltsin and Bill Clinton many years after World War II.

There’s also the story of the American, and soviet dentist in a concentration camp who worked together against the third Reich. I can see fully well that many fellow Democrats have zero appreciation for the Soviets and Americans liberating the Jews during the holocaust, and I think that is unfortunate… it was a monumental task, and no appreciation is given to it by posters in this thread that are Democrats and it is very surprising.

There was some level of mistrust between the Soviets and Americans during World War II that went both ways. Let’s look at what John F. Kennedy said tho who was in ardent opponent of communism. He was eternally thankful for the Soviet war effort during World War II. He cited this years after World War II ended. Let’s keep in mind that 25 million Soviets died in World War II compared to many less Americans. But the sacrifice was equally great for those Americans and soviets that died during the war.

The Soviets trusted American equipment that was sent to them by the Americans. So there’s some disagreements between you and I. Nobody in this country can ever deny the heroic sacrifice of the American and Soviet soldier during World War II. I base everything I say, on testimonials from not only American soldiers. But from Jewish Soviet soldiers who are proud of their countries history. And so it’s meaningless what some modern day supporter of Israel has to say in this thread. In some ways they are a disgrace to Israel. I’ve seen people from Israel and they are a minority of Israel say the most worst things you can imagine about the Soviet efforts during World War II.

All I know is the direct video testimonials I have seen of Soviet Jewish soldiers, who years after the war ended with absolutely no reason to lie. They’re talking in the Russian federation about how great of a time they had in the Soviet Union union.

Its people like Zincwarrior Sixties Fan they never talk about these things and it is unreal. They always claim they support Israel but when they see direct video evidence of a Soviet Jewish man proudly speaking of Russia’s history, they have nothing to say

So I present actual video evidence and that’s how I win these arguments. There’s no denying what these people are saying. Somebody 75 years after World War II ended talking in America like zincwarrior or 60s fan have no leg to stand on. They were not in World War II. But Mark Epstein was.

Also, the Soviet World War II films depicted the Americans as heroes. So I base what I see on evidence and it’s such a beautiful feeling …..like it feels incredible to talk about these Americans and Soviets that liberated the concentration camps. That is straight from God. It’s an amazing feeling. And it feels good all these years later to see this love and unity.

And to think that we are funding Nazis in Ukraine today. That is true. It is undeniable and it is yet again something people like AntonToo Zincwarrior simply never talk about. And it is poor behavior by these people. Hopefully they can change their ways .

Last edited:
Zincwarrior and Anton are BLM supporters. They believe America has a racist history. They are not the type of people to be around.

Blacks were slaves, could not vote, were segregated and lynched because they were...wait for it...BLACK.

But hey, according to this idiot America has no racist history.

facepalm-e1553251798741-1200x675.jpg

Last edited:
You can peacefully protest vaccines and spread your nutter bullshit all you want.

Vaccination mandates are not about your speech, they are about you NOT SPREADING DESEASE TO OTHERS.

Are you really too stupid to understand the difference?

But the GOVERNMENT prevented dissenting opinions from being heard.

That is the very essence of fascism you silly person.

People were dying like flies. Over a million here. What exactly is the dissenting opinion about that?

No, that is a lie. There weren't millions dying from covid. That was government propaganda. The only reason why anyone believes that nonsense is because they partnered with big tech to CENSOR dissenting information.

In other words

FASCISM!

DURRRRRR

AntonToo

The fact that you responded so quickly to such a long post means you did not watch the videos. From the get-go, you’re trolling and acting like a monster. Launching unprovoked personal attacks. It’s blatantly obvious you don’t give a damn about actual Russian Jewish people who are telling you You are wrong these are people who fought in World War II. You are 100% wrong in this thread.

Can only hope you change your ways. For once in your life, learn how to talk with people properly. You can’t just go around launching unprovoked personal attacks. And then expect to be taken seriously.

It’s blatantly obvious you don’t give a damn about actual Russian Jewish people

I AM an actual Russian-born Jewish person, from a family of Russian Jewish people, some of whom fought in WWII and yes, sometimes had to put up with anti-semitism in good ol' USSR.

What is it you think I don't give a damn about? Your silly know-nothing propaganda?

Last edited:

That is the very essence of fascism you silly person.
Really? No dissenting opinion were out there? Then how did you nutters come up with the idea to EAT horse paste?

No, that is a lie. There weren't millions dying from covid. That was government propaganda. The only reason why anyone believes that nonsense is because they partnered with big tech to CENSOR dissenting information.

In other words

FASCISM!

DURRRRRR
Not a lie. A million and then some here in the US alone.
I suspect you have slight brain damage from long COVID judging by your rants about fascism.

Horseshit, you are free to voice your opinions.

Russia puts people in jail for publicly contradicting state propaganda or daring to put togather a serious a political opposition, how is that even in the same universe of your vaccine bs?

Russia puts people in jail for publicly contradicting state propaganda or daring to put togather a serious a political opposition, how is that even in the same universe of your vaccine bs?
You met the American entitlement sow. God forbid they should be inconvenienced by a global pandemic. Asked to look out for their fellow man that is at high risk and put a mask on when they are around people. Too much. Just too fucking much. But Jesus loves em

No, you weren't. You could not talk on the big tech platforms. And it is now KNOWN, that government ordered it.

Not a lie. A million and then some here in the US alone.
I suspect you have slight brain damage from long COVID judging by your rants about fascism.

Maybe. Covid deaths were over reported by the bushel. They were calling motorcycle crash deaths covid if the victim had covid.

That is outright fraud.

Maybe. Covid deaths were over reported by the bushel. They were calling motorcycle crash deaths covid if the victim had covid.

That is outright fraud.
Is that supposed to be an excuse for the shameful behavior of conservative dreck?

Forum List

Back