Walk Around NYC compared to a walk around Moscow

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

NYC

Moscow

We all already know that those unable to think for themselves. ..Those living in the matrix will say things like “this guy is a Russian agent” to me call me a putin Agent or something. Of course, as always, I don’t care about it one bit.

Because I am free. My mind is free. I am a true liberal. I’d like to think outside the box and I tell my fellow Democrats think outside the box. Be unique. Be an individual get the hell out of the matrix. Or maybe not Biden supporters keep stuffin your mouth with McDonald’s hamburgers and drugs….

I’ve never supported communism never will. But I am my own man and I also like Russia, because they stood tall and World War II and they stood for what was right when the Germans were attempting to exterminate every Jew of the world it was the Americans and Soviets that liberated the concentration camps.

As for the videos look at the undeniable differences. While there is some remnants of greatness in New York City, Anybody who can see what’s going on can see the cultural decline and filth in the video above right in the screenshot. What happened to men in New York City? You look around and you see tons of obese people. You see folks who are not dressed up very well. They look like slobs. It wasn’t like this in the American past you go back to the 1950s you go to any baseball game all the men wearing suits all the women wearing dresses.

Now look at the video showing the walk around Moscow. There’s not really many obese people. Almost everyone is dressed up to the 9s for the occasion. It kind of reminds us of what New York City looked like in the 1950s. So many beautiful women. The architecture of modern New York City has kind of gotten a little bit dull. But look at the architecture in Moscow it is beautiful it is stunning. In Moscow men are men, women are women. We can learn a lot from this as Americans we can learn from the Russian people.

Moscow sucks the rest of Russia dry, always has, always will, so long as Russians insist on living under repressive plutocrat Czars.

There is high standard of living to be found all over America. Contrast could not be more clear to Russia's huge, mostly empty country side that lives in poverty and does not have even basic gas lines (in a country who's oil and gas exports are 60% of GDP)

And suggestion that Russians are supposedly more healthy? What a fucking joke, their life expectancy are over a decade shorter than in western countries. Russian male is expected to live only 58 years (and have way less teeth) in that drunkard shit country.

Last edited:
Moscow sucks the rest of Russia dry, always has, always will, so long as Russians insist on living under repressive plutocrat Czars.

There is high standard of living to be found all over America. Contrast could not be more clear to Russia's huge, mostly empty country side that lives in poverty and does not have even basic gas lines (in a country who's oil and gas exports are 60% of GDP)

And suggestion that Russians are supposedly more healthy? What a fucking joke, their life expectancy are over a decade shorter than in western countries. Russian male is expected to live only 58 years in that shit country.
The obesity rate in the United States is over 40%. It is the fattest country in the world. The only countries ahead of it are island nations.

The obesity rate in Russia is 23%

You called Russia a shit country. I said the United States was a great country in the 1950s. You notice a difference there. But do you have any respect at all for Russia’s history??? of how they stood tall against the Nazis who wanted to exterminate every jew of the world.

The obesity rate in the United States is over 40%. It is the fattest country in the world. The only countries ahead of it are island nations.

You called Russia a shit country. I said the United States was a great country in the 1950s. You notice a difference there. But do you have any respect at all for Russia’s history??? of how they stood tall against the Nazis who wanted to exterminate every jew of the world.

Oh fuck off, I was born and lived many years in Russia before moving to United States, save your bullshit for someone else Boris.

Russia is a repressive, corrupt shithole compared to developed democracies. If you really think it's so great then just pack your shit and go live there for a while, so you can get a dose of reality.

Last edited:
Not to sound rude but Im sure you could find a very cheap ticket to Moscow. It isnt exactlyr in season, ever... lol. I bet you wouldnt move there.
I would love to visit Russia for the World War II history. But to go now would be unwise considering the war. Although some Russian ladies I have dated said it’s totally fine to go there now. They say the economy is red hot there.

Technically, Russia did not care about Jews. They were communists fighting fascists.

Technically, Russia did not care about Jews. They were communists fighting fascists.

In their own words Soviet Jews were extremely proud of the Soviet union, of Russia, the Russian federation. They were interviewed years after the war, with no reason to lie about their viewpoint, and they said what they said.

Sixties Fan

I would love to visit Russia for the World War II history. But to go now would be unwise considering the war. Although some Russian ladies I have dated said it’s totally fine to go there now. They say the economy is red hot there.
I know some people from Russia. They say it's safer than Germany. But the best countries are Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic.

NYC

Moscow

We all already know that those unable to think for themselves. ..Those living in the matrix will say things like “this guy is a Russian agent” to me call me a putin Agent or something. Of course, as always, I don’t care about it one bit.

Because I am free. My mind is free. I am a true liberal. I’d like to think outside the box and I tell my fellow Democrats think outside the box. Be unique. Be an individual get the hell out of the matrix. Or maybe not Biden supporters keep stuffin your mouth with McDonald’s hamburgers and drugs….

I’ve never supported communism never will. But I am my own man and I also like Russia, because they stood tall and World War II and they stood for what was right when the Germans were attempting to exterminate every Jew of the world it was the Americans and Soviets that liberated the concentration camps.

As for the videos look at the undeniable differences. While there is some remnants of greatness in New York City, Anybody who can see what’s going on can see the cultural decline and filth in the video above right in the screenshot. What happened to men in New York City? You look around and you see tons of obese people. You see folks who are not dressed up very well. They look like slobs. It wasn’t like this in the American past you go back to the 1950s you go to any baseball game all the men wearing suits all the women wearing dresses.

Now look at the video showing the walk around Moscow. There’s not really many obese people. Almost everyone is dressed up to the 9s for the occasion. It kind of reminds us of what New York City looked like in the 1950s. So many beautiful women. The architecture of modern New York City has kind of gotten a little bit dull. But look at the architecture in Moscow it is beautiful it is stunning. In Moscow men are men, women are women. We can learn a lot from this as Americans we can learn from the Russian people.

Nice! Thank you! 🥰

Looks so clean and so beautiful!

Like night and day compared with the rotten Apple.

Nice! Thank you! 🥰

Looks so clean and so beautiful!

Like night and day compared with the rotten Apple.
God willing one day I’ll be able to visit in Moscow. And maybe even say thank you to a Soviet World War II vet who Stood tall with us Americans

NYC

Moscow

Don't know about the Moscow video, but the NYC video sure looks like pre-COVID, pre-BLM, pre-crime and pre-illegal immigrants.

Ignoramus, Stalin explicitly prohibited all religion in USSR.

"Jew" was not a religious identification, but a nationality written into people's passports.

Also, before Stalin was fighting Nazis, he was splitting Poland with Hitler in 1939, taking over Baltic countries and invading Finland.

Last edited:
It seems like everything Democrats touch turns to shit these days. Yup… it’s a ponderous list of consistent failure, cowardly excuses and distractions.
Does an honest Democrat even exist these days?

Forum List

Back