Wait. Cops are reluctant to testify?

I know we hated the bad officers at the prison.
Did you testify against them? If not, the fact that you thought yourself a good officer is not worth a hill of beans, because you enabled the bad officers. Nothing new in 'the way of the snowflake'.

Last edited:
Did you testify against them? If not, the fact that you thought yourself a good officer is not worth a hill of beans, because you enabled the bad officers. Nothing new in 'the way of the snowflake'.

Perhaps asking a different question would be more to the point. First, what do they consider to be a bad officer. Evidence suggests that a “bad officer” is one who does not back up his buddies both in action and in testimony. One who tells the truth and says that Bob went hog wild on a guy for no reason is considered a “bad officer”.

Look at this video. Find the “bad officers” from our point of view, and the point of view of the cops themselves.

Was the bad officer the one who did not join in on the pummeling of the surrendered guy? Or was the bad officer the ones who joined in on the beating? A lot more seemed to be joining in on the beating didn’t they?

Yo GD right I did you lying scum!

In the ongoing trial of Jason Van Dyke who accused of murdering Laquan Macdonald officers who were present are being forced to testify for the Prosecution. And they aren’t happy about it at all.

Testimony by cops big part of Chicago officer's murder trial

One even refused to point the defendant out for the jury. These cops are do not want to tell the truth. The truth shown in the video. The former partner of Van Dyke who is no longer a cop says that Macdonald raised his arm to attack the cops. When he was confronted by the video, his lame excuse was that he had a different vantage point.

Really?

The reason the cops are testifying has nothing to do with duty, love of the job, or any of that rah rah bullshit we are always told motivates them. It has everything to do with fear of being held in contempt.

If not for the video, we wouldn’t even have a trial. If not for the video, the narrative that was written in reports would have been the official finding by the investigation. The lie would have been the “truth”.

Tell me again how the vast majority of cops are good and hate bad cops again. I love that lie.
The vast majority of cops are good and hate bad cops.

I’m afraid that doesn’t make any sense. It is utterly illogical. Bordering on fantasy.

Let’s say that 95% of the cops are good and really hate corrupt cops. How can the corrupt cops exist? Wouldn’t they spend every day in mortal fear of being caught? Wouldn’t they find another line of work where they were not threatened by coworkers?

How does it work? I mean it is flatly impossible. Perhaps you can elucidate me.
I'd say that all you really want to do is bash cops and troll.

In the ongoing trial of Jason Van Dyke who accused of murdering Laquan Macdonald officers who were present are being forced to testify for the Prosecution. And they aren’t happy about it at all.

One even refused to point the defendant out for the jury. These cops are do not want to tell the truth. The truth shown in the video. The former partner of Van Dyke who is no longer a cop says that Macdonald raised his arm to attack the cops. When he was confronted by the video, his lame excuse was that he had a different vantage point.

Really?

The reason the cops are testifying has nothing to do with duty, love of the job, or any of that rah rah bullshit we are always told motivates them. It has everything to do with fear of being held in contempt.

If not for the video, we wouldn’t even have a trial. If not for the video, the narrative that was written in reports would have been the official finding by the investigation. The lie would have been the “truth”.

Tell me again how the vast majority of cops are good and hate bad cops again. I love that lie.

I’m afraid that doesn’t make any sense. It is utterly illogical. Bordering on fantasy.

Let’s say that 95% of the cops are good and really hate corrupt cops. How can the corrupt cops exist? Wouldn’t they spend every day in mortal fear of being caught? Wouldn’t they find another line of work where they were not threatened by coworkers?

So you can’t explain it. I didn’t think so. I am not surprised that you immediately jump to the name calling. It is really all you have. That and an illogical and disturbingly childish belief that the cops are always good and right.

How about this, tell me what percentage of the cops are corrupt and then tell me how the corrupt exist. Can you do that?

If anyone was curious, this was a white offender and on that Sunday at 2:30, he became more orange that President Trump.
Good, objective, professional officers all, no doubt.
You quote me from a thread in Dec. of last year that was not in this OP. You have been reported troll.

If anyone was curious, this was a white offender and on that Sunday at 2:30, he became more orange that President Trump.
You quote me from a thread in Dec. of last year that was not in this OP. You have been reported troll.
A good, objective, professional snowflake's gotta do what a good, objective, professional snowflake's gotta do.

Your quotes have a time limit? Mine don’t. If my opinion changes over time, I admit it, and explain the reasoning behind the change. But I never put a time limit on my quotes.

Really?

I have a question for you. One you might answer since you won’t answer the question about how many of the cops are really corrupt and explain how the corruption exists.

How am I trolling my own thread? I only ask because you accused me of trolling your thread before, but now I am accused of trolling my own thread? How does that work? Anyone who disagrees with you gets reported? You were a hall monitor in school weren’t you?

Of course, you weren’t a Young Sheldon, unless you were one of the smartest people on the short bus. I readily admit you might have been the smartest fish in that particular shallow pond.

Really?

I have a question for you. One you might answer since you won’t answer the question about how many of the cops are really corrupt and explain how the corruption exists.

How am I trolling my own thread? I only ask because you accused me of trolling your thread before, but now I am accused of trolling my own thread? How does that work? Anyone who disagrees with you gets reported? You were a hall monitor in school weren’t you?

Of course, you weren’t a Young Sheldon, unless you were one of the smartest people on the short bus. I readily admit you might have been the smartest fish in that particular shallow pond.

I have a question for you-How can I possibly know how many cops are corrupt? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Really?

I have a question for you-How can I possibly know how many cops are corrupt? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I see, you won’t tell me how the one or even five percent can possibly exist in among the supposed vast majority of good cops. Well, here is how I know that it is not a minority that are corrupt.

Take any case, and the exact same thing always happens. The cops all write the same report, and all claim the same thing happened. When the video comes out and shows that it did not happen that way, the only cop who gets in trouble is the one who shot, or the most brutal during the beating.

Take any case where the truth is exposed by a camera somewhere. How about this one.

Now, if it was one bad cop in one hundred, how did the two bad cops end up partnered together? It would be incredible if that happened by random chance wouldn’t it? I mean, the odds are pretty damned long against it. Then if they were partnered up, how would they discover the other was willing to lie to cover up a bad shooting before it happened? Impossible. According to you, one in a hundred are corrupt, yet these two cops both wrote that the man stood up, raised the knife in a threatening manner and then lunged towards them. Only it didn’t happen at all according to the video.

Would you like if you knew that your partner would tell the truth? Would you ask your partner hey buddy, would you lie for me if something bad happens?

If it was even ten percent of the cops who were corrupt, then each bad cop would know that nine good cops would want nothing more than to arrest them for being crooks. How the hell can that work? I mean, over burgers you ask if they are willing to lie to protect you?

Most of the time, it isn’t a cop who has a partner. Let’s say I pull a car over, and I can see three people in the car. I call for backup. I want someone to keep an eye on things and my back to make sure I’m safe. OK. But how do I know what that guy is going to say, or do? I allow my temper to flare up, and I beat the driver for being a smart ass. How do I know if the guys responding to my radio call are going to tell the truth, or lie to protect me?

The video I posted earlier. The horse thief in California. Ten cops involved, so where were were the 990 good cops for the 1% who were bad? How in the hell did only the bad cops get involved in the pursuit?

I know what you’re going to do now. It’s why I am going to stop. Because either you won’t respond, or you’ll tell me I am a cop hater and a troll, again. But the bad cops are not, with a few executions, found by the testimony of “good” cops, but by video of the event showing what the truth really is.

I see, you won’t tell me how the one or even five percent can possibly exist in among the supposed vast majority of good cops. Well, here is how I know that it is not a minority that are corrupt.

Take any case, and the exact same thing always happens. The cops all write the same report, and all claim the same thing happened. When the video comes out and shows that it did not happen that way, the only cop who gets in trouble is the one who shot, or the most brutal during the beating.

Take any case where the truth is exposed by a camera somewhere. How about this one.

Now, if it was one bad cop in one hundred, how did the two bad cops end up partnered together? It would be incredible if that happened by random chance wouldn’t it? I mean, the odds are pretty damned long against it. Then if they were partnered up, how would they discover the other was willing to lie to cover up a bad shooting before it happened? Impossible. According to you, one in a hundred are corrupt, yet these two cops both wrote that the man stood up, raised the knife in a threatening manner and then lunged towards them. Only it didn’t happen at all according to the video.

Would you like if you knew that your partner would tell the truth? Would you ask your partner hey buddy, would you lie for me if something bad happens?

If it was even ten percent of the cops who were corrupt, then each bad cop would know that nine good cops would want nothing more than to arrest them for being crooks. How the hell can that work? I mean, over burgers you ask if they are willing to lie to protect you?

Most of the time, it isn’t a cop who has a partner. Let’s say I pull a car over, and I can see three people in the car. I call for backup. I want someone to keep an eye on things and my back to make sure I’m safe. OK. But how do I know what that guy is going to say, or do? I allow my temper to flare up, and I beat the driver for being a smart ass. How do I know if the guys responding to my radio call are going to tell the truth, or lie to protect me?

The video I posted earlier. The horse thief in California. Ten cops involved, so where were were the 990 good cops for the 1% who were bad? How in the hell did only the bad cops get involved in the pursuit?

I know what you’re going to do now. It’s why I am going to stop. Because either you won’t respond, or you’ll tell me I am a cop hater and a troll, again. But the bad cops are not, with a few executions, found by the testimony of “good” cops, but by video of the event showing what the truth really is.

I responded to your stupid ass. How in the hell am I supposed to know how many bad cops there are?

I responded to your stupid ass. How in the hell am I supposed to know how many bad cops there are?

Sure you do, but you won’t admit it. Unless you are an idiot. Obviously you won’t even consider it.

There can’t be a majority of good cops if there are any bad cops. There can’t be a near majority of good cops, if there are bad cops. The truth as evidenced by the occasional whistle blower is that all the cops are willing to lie to protect each other. They view it as a war, us, versus them. If you are on the wrong side, you’re one of them.

Take the case of Carole Horne. She was a cop in Buffalo. She saw another officer choking and beating a suspect that was handcuffed, in custody in other words, and not resisting. Carole stopped the attack, and took the suspect out to the car to transport him. This is not denied, and it is not disputed. The out of control or “bad” cop followed her and again assaulted the handcuffed man on the street beside the cop car. Carole Horne pulled the attacking cop off of the suspect in custody. Horne was charged with assaulting a fellow officer, and fired. She lost her pension, and everything.

The cop who was beating on a handcuffed suspect, stayed a cop. Where were the vast majority of good cops? Why didn’t they protest that it was bullshit that a good cop got fired, while a bad cop was kept on?

Fired Buffalo cop, "I'd do it again"

If he was one of a hundred, wouldn’t the vast majority demand that the good cop be kept, and the bad cop be sent packing? Nope. Horne broke the faith, she sided with THEM against US. That is not allowed. Ever.

Adiran Schoolcraft recorded his fellow cops and superiors instructing each other how to violate the civil rights of individuals, and how to lie on reports to cover it up, and when he was found out, they locked him in an insane asylum. When the tapes and the story became public, where were the vast majority of good cops who were not corrupt? Schoolcraft is not a cop anymore, and all the ones who were doing it, are still doing it.

Llano Texas. 2/3 of the police department has been indicted. Where were the vast majority of good cops who would never do anything like that?

Democratic areas. Republican districts. Blue States, Red States. It doesn’t matter. The cops tell the same lies everywhere.

Look at the Solar Observatory that the FBI shut down for a week. They rolled in with Helicopters, evacuated the surrounding area, shut down the post office, for a week. Then they said it was an investigation into Kiddie Porn. Really? Why use that lie? Because it makes the skin crawl of the majority of people.

How can you be the good guy if you commit Perjury, a Felony? How can you be a good guy if you are regularly committing felonies to catch misdemeanors? Aren’t you already a worse bad guy than the person you are arresting?

It doesn’t work with a tiny minority of bad cops. It only works if a vast majority choose their fellow cops over the population. It only works if the cops are a gang, and nobody messes with the made members of the Mafia, the entire organization will get revenge for that. The only difference is the Made Men of the Mafia were not quite so obvious as a badge.

Sure you do, but you won’t admit it. Unless you are an idiot. Obviously you won’t even consider it.

There can’t be a majority of good cops if there are any bad cops. There can’t be a near majority of good cops, if there are bad cops. The truth as evidenced by the occasional whistle blower is that all the cops are willing to lie to protect each other. They view it as a war, us, versus them. If you are on the wrong side, you’re one of them.

Take the case of Carole Horne. She was a cop in Buffalo. She saw another officer choking and beating a suspect that was handcuffed, in custody in other words, and not resisting. Carole stopped the attack, and took the suspect out to the car to transport him. This is not denied, and it is not disputed. The out of control or “bad” cop followed her and again assaulted the handcuffed man on the street beside the cop car. Carole Horne pulled the attacking cop off of the suspect in custody. Horne was charged with assaulting a fellow officer, and fired. She lost her pension, and everything.

The cop who was beating on a handcuffed suspect, stayed a cop. Where were the vast majority of good cops? Why didn’t they protest that it was bullshit that a good cop got fired, while a bad cop was kept on?

If he was one of a hundred, wouldn’t the vast majority demand that the good cop be kept, and the bad cop be sent packing? Nope. Horne broke the faith, she sided with THEM against US. That is not allowed. Ever.

Adiran Schoolcraft recorded his fellow cops and superiors instructing each other how to violate the civil rights of individuals, and how to lie on reports to cover it up, and when he was found out, they locked him in an insane asylum. When the tapes and the story became public, where were the vast majority of good cops who were not corrupt? Schoolcraft is not a cop anymore, and all the ones who were doing it, are still doing it.

Llano Texas. 2/3 of the police department has been indicted. Where were the vast majority of good cops who would never do anything like that?

Democratic areas. Republican districts. Blue States, Red States. It doesn’t matter. The cops tell the same lies everywhere.

Look at the Solar Observatory that the FBI shut down for a week. They rolled in with Helicopters, evacuated the surrounding area, shut down the post office, for a week. Then they said it was an investigation into Kiddie Porn. Really? Why use that lie? Because it makes the skin crawl of the majority of people.

How can you be the good guy if you commit Perjury, a Felony? How can you be a good guy if you are regularly committing felonies to catch misdemeanors? Aren’t you already a worse bad guy than the person you are arresting?

It doesn’t work with a tiny minority of bad cops. It only works if a vast majority choose their fellow cops over the population. It only works if the cops are a gang, and nobody messes with the made members of the Mafia, the entire organization will get revenge for that. The only difference is the Made Men of the Mafia were not quite so obvious as a badge.

Goodbye troll.

Goodbye troll.

Prove me wrong. Explain to me how what I’ve written is wrong. You challenged me to explain it, and I have. But now you run away, and there is only two possible reasons. 1) You don’t want to admit the truth that I am writing. 2) You are too uneducated to explain why I am wrong. So which is it? Are you afraid of the truth, and thus a coward? Or are you an idiot who can’t communicate effectively? After reading your usually single line answers with the same word, I wouldn’t lay odds on either option.

Goodbye troll.

So Mike. Are these good cops or bad cops?

And where are the 396 good cops to offset them. How did two different departments manage to tell the same lies?

Goodbye troll.

I have another question Mike. Perhaps you can help me out here.

Now, the cops in that report were attempting to break and enter using lock pick sets. They entered illegally, and assaulted the homeowner. Now, they are facing charges for abuse of office and false arrest. But why only those charges?

When anyone else is arrested, they pile on the charges including disturbing the peace, resisting arrest if the person asks for what when the cop starts to arrest them. The list of charges is a mile long. If I had been the one doing that, the charges would have been multiple felonies wouldn’t it?

Possession of Burglary tools. Breaking and entering. Destruction of private property, assault, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime. And if I moved the homeowner an inch, kidnapping probably. I’d never see freedom. Yet the cops are facing a few minor charges, why not the full blown force of the mighty justice system?

Oh, and another question. Are they good cops too? Come on. As heir to the throne of the kingdom of fools I am certain you have a stupid one liner to toss out. Or are you going to call me a Troll in my own thread again?

Goodbye troll.

And where are the 396 good cops to offset them. How did two different departments manage to tell the same lies?

How would I know troll?

Goodbye troll.

How would I know troll?

You see the report, you see what happened. Are they good cops or bad? We know they lied on their reports. We know they brutalized the “suspect” without cause. So are they good cops or bad?

Forum List

Back