VP Pence: It Was Right Decision To Prohibit Flying LGBT Rainbow Flag Outside US Embassies

It's more like the "Church is here" flag, not a specific "Church flag" as you implied.

Have the decency to admit you were wrong.
I quoted the question verbatim. It wasn't wrong, it just applies to seagoing services. Still fucked up even if narrow.

But you implied it was a widespread usage. Don't deny it.

Why is it "fucked up"?

No flag should be at the same point of hoist as the American flag, least of all a religious one.

You are still ducking the fact that you implied it was a widespread accepted practice, and it clearly is not.

Have the balls (lol) to admit it.

In the world I lived in it was a widespread accepted practice. That it is official practice at all is fucked up.

More qualifications, and more dodging the fact you represented it as something it wasn't.

All it does is tell sailors which ship has the specific chaplain on a specific ship (or boat if it's a sub).

That it somehow gives you the vapors shows how weak your constitution is.

Only our flag should fly on the pole outside, but I don't care if they fly it on the exterior walls or inside the embassies. The Indian Embassy went in a different route:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8OIMxrUwAAaA4A.jpg
That isn't official flag etiquette, however. Nothing wrong with flying another flag below the U.S. flag. Only one flag is allowed to be flown at the same point of hoist as the American flag. Care to guess which flag that is?

Texas State Flag

I quoted the question verbatim. It wasn't wrong, it just applies to seagoing services. Still fucked up even if narrow.

Why is it "fucked up"?

No flag should be at the same point of hoist as the American flag, least of all a religious one.

You are still ducking the fact that you implied it was a widespread accepted practice, and it clearly is not.

In the world I lived in it was a widespread accepted practice. That it is official practice at all is fucked up.

More qualifications, and more dodging the fact you represented it as something it wasn't.

All it does is tell sailors which ship has the specific chaplain on a specific ship (or boat if it's a sub).

I represented it exactly as I recalled it. It was standard knowledge in the world I lived in and was on just about every servicewide exam I took. You’re the dog with some twisted made up bone wanting me to admit fantasy wrongdoing that will declare you some sort of winner. Sorry, loser, ain’t happenin’.

Why is it "fucked up"?

I represented it exactly as I recalled it. It was standard knowledge in the world I lived in and was on just about every servicewide exam I took. You’re the dog with some twisted made up bone wanting me to admit fantasy wrongdoing that will declare you some sort of winner. Sorry, loser, ain’t happenin’.

You didn't elaborate that in your original response. To anyone reading it, it would appear that it was common universal practice.

What a fucking pathetic coward you are.

You didn't elaborate that in your original response. To anyone reading it, it would appear that it was common universal practice.

In my world it was. Keep whining about it though if you think that will get you a"win".

In my world it was. Keep whining about it though if you think that will get you a"win".

And keep dodging responsibility for stretching the truth to make your "point" look better.

Run away little girl, run away.

i honestly don't care if someone is gay, trans or whatever. so go live your life and do the best you can with it like the rest of us. why one group should have something no other group is allowed is frankly bullshit.

what about other groups and cultures flags? do we now put them up? american flag only - it represents us all as best it can.

And keep dodging responsibility for stretching the truth to make your "point" look better.

There's nothing to run away from, whiner. I haven't stretched the truth at all. I spoke from personal experience . The military is a different world but it was my world.

i honestly don't care if someone is gay, trans or whatever. so go live your life and do the best you can with it like the rest of us. why one group should have something no other group is allowed is frankly bullshit.

what about other groups and cultures flags? do we now put them up? american flag only - it represents us all as best it can.

No other groups are allowed flags? I guarantee if it were a POW flag, y'all wouldn't have a problem...nor would the deeply closeted Pence.

There's nothing to run away from, whiner. I haven't stretched the truth at all. I spoke from personal experience . The military is a different world but it was my world.

You didn't include that information in your post. You made it seem that the situation you were discussing was common practice, not a specific case as I found via a simple google search.

Why are we allowing sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. 'homosexuals') - 3% of the population - to steer the national conversation? :cuckoo:

Homosexuals are not perverts dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are nazi's though, only their opinion will do. A person either agrees with them on every point of "debate" or the person is a homophobe.

Nazis, der Schwertschlucker.

You didn't include that information in your post. You made it seem that the situation you were discussing was common practice, not a specific case as I found via a simple google search.

I didn't realize i needed a qualifier. Are you losing sleep over this when it's the Trump admin and their illegal behavior that should concern you...but doesn't?

No other groups are allowed flags? I guarantee if it were a POW flag, y'all wouldn't have a problem...nor would the deeply closeted Pence.
so you're equating the LGBT community with POW's and people who fought for that very flag and ALL THE GOD DAMN FREEDOMS we beat the shit out of today?

I didn't realize i needed a qualifier. Are you losing sleep over this when it's the Trump admin and their illegal behavior that should concern you...but doesn't?
you saying ILLEGAL right after comparing a gay flag to POW's simply illustrates how stupid you are at a base level.

And now you are onto deflection. Lol, this is classic.

Forum List

Back