VP Pence: It Was Right Decision To Prohibit Flying LGBT Rainbow Flag Outside US Embassies

No it wasn’t. They ordered wedding cake out of a catalog. A wedding cake is a wedding cake.

One of these cakes was for a gay couple. Which one?

ellen-degeneres-wedding-cake-1-9356.jpg

17251a5540ea30c8645efe6f5fdda8d3.jpg
Neither were created by the Colorado Baker.

It doesn’t matter. The fact remains that the couple in Colorado ordered a wedding cake out of a catalog. There was nothing “gay” about the cake they ordered. (Except that all wedding cakes are a lot gay)
They lost the case. Are you aware that the Baker just got sued again? This time by a tyranny freak.

The decision was narrow and Colorado's anti discrimination laws remain in place and enforceable...or don't you support states rights?

Justice Kennedy’s 'Masterpiece' Ruling
The Baker won. Period. Go fuck yourself.

The baker won a very narrow ruling that did nothing to existing anti discrimination laws. Sounds like all these facts are upsetting you. Past your nighty night time?

No it wasn’t. They ordered wedding cake out of a catalog. A wedding cake is a wedding cake.

One of these cakes was for a gay couple. Which one?

ellen-degeneres-wedding-cake-1-9356.jpg

17251a5540ea30c8645efe6f5fdda8d3.jpg

It doesn’t matter. The fact remains that the couple in Colorado ordered a wedding cake out of a catalog. There was nothing “gay” about the cake they ordered. (Except that all wedding cakes are a lot gay)
You make up shit. I think you're mentally ill.

No, I actually know the facts of the case, unlike you.

Craig and Mullins visited Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado in July 2012 to order a wedding cake for their return celebration. Masterpiece's owner Jack Phillips, who is a Christian, declined their cake request, informing the couple that he did not create wedding cakes for marriages of gay couples owing to his Christian religious beliefs, although the couple could purchase other baked goods in the store. Craig and Mullins promptly left Masterpiece without discussing with Phillips any of the details of their wedding cake.
Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission - Wikipedia
Anyone that uses Wikipedia is a liar because it can be edited by anyone including you. You really should try your game on some naive college kids. Liar.

Dispute the facts whiny baby, not the source. The link to the court case is on the wiki page, loser.

Craig and Mullins visited Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado in July 2012 to order a wedding cake for their return celebration. Masterpiece's owner Jack Phillips, who is a Christian, declined their cake request, informing the couple that he did not create wedding cakes for marriages of gay couples owing to his Christian religious beliefs, although the couple could purchase other baked goods in the store. Craig and Mullins promptly left Masterpiece without discussing with Phillips any of the details of their wedding cake.
Anyone that uses Wikipedia is a liar because it can be edited by anyone including you. You really should try your game on some naive college kids. Liar.

Dispute the facts whiny baby, not the source. The link to the court case is on the wiki page, loser.
The Baker won. Get a life, you Christophobic bigot.

That’s right. Christist or Christism

Yes, a very narrow victory pertaining only to him. The ruling does not change anti discrimination laws anywhere. Now go get your pacifier and get Sean Hannity to tell you more bedtime stories.

Yes, a very narrow victory pertaining only to him. The ruling does not change anti discrimination laws anywhere. Now go get your pacifier and get Sean Hannity to tell you more bedtime stories.
You're so called anti discrimination laws are subject to the Constitution. The Baker has religious rights that trump your made up phony baloney laws. Go pound sand.

We already have an American flag, which represents all of us. Why do some groups feel that they deserve special treatment? Equality is good. That isn't enough for some.

Take the ordeal with the bakery. The bakers didn't refuse to bake a cake. They refused to write certain things on it because it went against their religion. Muslims are allowed to outright refuse to do anything for LBGT, citing religious beliefs, and they get left alone. The left won't even discuss that.

The thing is, it's not enough for some to be equal and be allowed to marry and live their lives like everyone else. They demand that people bend over to their beliefs and ignore their own. When some liberals stated that they would refuse to perform at Republican functions or that they would refuse to sell clothes to Melania, no one sued. When liberal coffee shops and restaurants refused service to Republicans, no one sued. They just went elsewhere.

It's always okay for the left to discriminate against anyone who has a different creed than they do. They push their beliefs on everyone and won't stop till everything is done their way.

We don't need special interest flags flying anywhere. They can fly them at their homes or businesses but not at any government office. Why can't they just be Americans like the rest of us? Why do they demand more rights than the rest of us?

You are incorrect about the bakers. The couples in question ordered wedding cakes just like those ordered by straight couples.
Here we go again. The Baker will sell a cake to anyone. It's what you want on it that matters.

Not remotely true. There was nothing different about the cake. The couples ordered cakes exactly like cakes made for straight couples. It was the customers the bakers objected to.
What the fuck difference does it make? Their store their policy. Go find another baker.

So get Title II of the civil right act overturned then.
look - if twitter and facebook and all these tech companies are free to run their company their way then fine - that sets the standard by which we agree from which to work.

NOW - how come a multi-billion dollar corporation that influences and affects global communications can do whatever they hell they want with their company and people can take it or leave it. but a baker in colorado does not enjoy that same freedom.

FUCK THAT.

ain't no one playing that game anymore, son. bitch and whine that you can't have it everything all YOUR WAY all you want. no one gives a shit anymore.

Most gay folks would lean right if the right would tell the Jesus Nazi to fuck off and quit shitting on gays.

won't ever happen.

i don't personally know a single religious person who attacks gays. they are in fact out there. i read their commentary from time to time. but this is the exception, not the rule, from most religious people i know. my sister is a die hard roman catholic as is her daughter - they will beat the shit out of you if you attack a gay person for being gay. my nephew recites scriptures all day long and is a regular at church, he would also defend base rights over gay vs non gay. many religious people i am friends with on facebook also support gays openly and with love and run around with them all the time as if it doesn't matter. why? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER.

we continue to let a handful of assholes define how an entire segment of people are. when a jesus nazi is being a jesus nazi deal with it individually but to attack all christians and mock their faith?

i simply don't see how that's ever going to win someone to your point of view. so lets find those shitting on gays for whatever reason and deal with them individually.

so - while i'm not really a christian anymore i treat all people with respect regardless of their views, sexual orientation and the like. when an individual is not capable of doing the same then i will treat THAT PERSON in an appropriate manner. but as long as people are different there will be prejudices. it's a fools goal to think that will ever change.

if high tech companies can ban you for being conservative and you shouldn't be allowed to do anything about it, then i fail to see how you can then force a cake to be made cause you just "feelz" it.

you can get a cake anywhere. now tell me another site where i can have the same reach in 1 place.

if high tech companies can ban you for being conservative and you shouldn't be allowed to do anything about it, then i fail to see how you can then force a cake to be made cause you just "feelz" it.

you can get a cake anywhere. now tell me another site where i can have the same reach in 1 place.

You can't get kicked off Twitter for who you are, just what you say. Anti discrimination laws still apply.

And keep dodging responsibility for stretching the truth to make your "point" look better.

Run away little girl, run away.

There's nothing to run away from, whiner. I haven't stretched the truth at all. I spoke from personal experience . The military is a different world but it was my world.

You didn't include that information in your post. You made it seem that the situation you were discussing was common practice, not a specific case as I found via a simple google search.

I didn't realize i needed a qualifier. Are you losing sleep over this when it's the Trump admin and their illegal behavior that should concern you...but doesn't?

And now you are onto deflection. Lol, this is classic.
Try Ambien for that sleep problem.

What sleep problem?

You're so called anti discrimination laws are subject to the Constitution. The Baker has religious rights that trump your made up phony baloney laws. Go pound sand.

That isn't what was ruled in the Colorado case.

“Colorado law,” Justice Kennedy wrote in one, “can protect gay persons, just as it can protect other classes of individuals, in acquiring whatever products and services they choose on the same terms and conditions as are offered to other members of the public.”

It did nothing to anti discrimination laws.

You can't get kicked off Twitter for who you are, just what you say. Anti discrimination laws still apply.
64223701_10161975288510375_4207611299036659712_n.jpg

Oh good, now you're resorting to hyperbolic whining instead of plain old whining. Fun!

Oh good, now you're resorting to hyperbolic whining instead of plain old whining. Fun!
The truth is lots of fun. I know it's not about "rights". It's all about submission. The Baker is continuing to be harassed because he won't submit. Just admit it.

The truth is lots of fun. I know it's not about "rights". It's all about submission. The Baker is continuing to be harassed because he won't submit. Just admit it.

No, it really is about rights. Yeah, the douche probably IS being harassed now. He would harassed for being a bigot without a single anti discrimination law anywhere because he was an assholes the first time. The "harassment" just wouldn't be in a court of law it would be in bad Yelp ratings, picketing, etc. I'm fine with that too if you want to try to get all anti discrimination laws changed.

Do you want to get ALL the anti discrimination laws changed like the one that protects Christians in all 50 states or just the ones that protect gays in about half those?

No, it really is about rights. Yeah, the douche probably IS being harassed now. He would harassed for being a bigot without a single anti discrimination law anywhere because he was an assholes the first time. The "harassment" just wouldn't be in a court of law it would be in bad Yelp ratings, picketing, etc. I'm fine with that too if you want to try to get all anti discrimination laws changed.

Do you want to get ALL the anti discrimination laws changed like the one that protects Christians in all 50 states or just the ones that protect gays in about half those?
You're a Christophobic bigot, so perhaps we should harass you and other Christophobic bigots. You hypocritical piece of trash.

You're a Christophobic bigot, so perhaps we should harass you and other Christophobic bigots. You hypocritical piece of trash.

You didn't answer the question. Do you want to get ALL the anti discrimination laws changed like the one that protects Christians in all 50 states or just the ones that protect gays in about half those?

Forum List

Back