VP Pence: It Was Right Decision To Prohibit Flying LGBT Rainbow Flag Outside US Embassies

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I agree with VP Pence on the separation of sodomy and state! Simply put, there is no reason to be flying the flag of fagotry on any U.S. building, especially on foreign soil. Factually, a flag of fagotry would also invite attacks in many countries that prohibit homosexuality. Therefore that would also be a security risk. How stupid are these people? Up until the fags came along insisting that the rest of us join them in sin by endorsing it this was never a topic for discussion. I'm going to pull a Charleton Heston and say "Damn them ALL to Hell".

Pence says it was 'right decision' to prohibit flying LGBT rainbow flag outside US embassies

It was definitely the right decision. Don't use the government to flaunt your sexual preferences to the world as if America puts a stamp of approval on it.

original.jpg

Why are we allowing sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. 'homosexuals') - 3% of the population - to steer the national conversation? :cuckoo:

Only our flag should fly on the pole outside, but I don't care if they fly it on the exterior walls or inside the embassies. The Indian Embassy went in a different route:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8OIMxrUwAAaA4A.jpg
That isn't official flag etiquette, however. Nothing wrong with flying another flag below the U.S. flag. Only one flag is allowed to be flown at the same point of hoist as the American flag. Care to guess which flag that is?

Only our flag should fly on the pole outside, but I don't care if they fly it on the exterior walls or inside the embassies. The Indian Embassy went in a different route:

That isn't official flag etiquette, however. Nothing wrong with flying another flag below the U.S. flag. Only one flag is allowed to be flown at the same point of hoist as the American flag. Care to guess which flag that is?

I am not sure. Which flag?

The mother fucking church flag.

500px-USNavyChurchPennant.svg.png

Is that a nondenominational flag? Or one for a particular sect? I can easy spot The Catholic Flag, but I am not familiar with those of other sects.

Liar.

State flags can be flown at or below the same level as the US flag.

• When the United States national flag is flown on the same halyard as a state flag, the national flag should be at the peak.
  • When the national flag and a state flag are flown on separate staffs, the flag of the United States of America should be flown to the right (to the flag’s own right, or to the observer’s left) of the state flag, and from a staff of equal or greater height.
  • When the national flag and a number of state flags are grouped and displayed from staffs, the flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group.
  • When the national flag is carried in a procession with other flags, the national flag should be carried on either the right-hand side of the line of flags or in front of the center of that line.
  • When the national flag is displayed with another flag against a wall with crossed staffs, the national flag should be on the right (the flag’s own right) and its staff should be in front of the staff of the other flag.
  • When the national flag and one or more state flags are flown from adjacent staffs, the flag of the United States should be hoisted first and lowered last.

In fact the only time the height thing comes into play is with multiple States with the US flag, and even there location is primary to height.

Is that a nondenominational flag? Or one for a particular sect? I can easy spot The Catholic Flag, but I am not familiar with those of other sects.

The Catholic Flag is actually the State Flag of the Vatican.

and for that rules applied to other National Flags apply.

• If the flags of other nations are displayed with the American Flag, they should be of equal size and at equal heights on separate staffs at a time of peace. The American Flag should be displayed to the (flag's own) right but not higher than other national flags.

And I think I know where Sea got the whole church flag higher than the US flag thing. It's for a specific case when a Naval Chaplain is giving a service on a ship, Presumably to let the people know what ship he's doing the service on.

• A church pennant may be flown above the American Flag if a church service is done by naval chaplains at sea for personnel of the Navy. After the service is over, the American Flag must again be placed in the prominent position.

Displaying the Flag with other Flags

Why are we allowing sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. 'homosexuals') - 3% of the population - to steer the national conversation? :cuckoo:

Homosexuals are not perverts dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they are. They're mainly pedophiles who prey upon children. That's why same sex married couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

Well, that needs to change.

Well, that needs to change.

Already answered. its for a very specific Naval event, when a Chaplain is having a service for a given religion on a specific ship, at a specific time.

The logic is probably that the US flag is the easiest one to see, and this lets the sailors know what ship to go to for the service they want.

Forum List

Back