VP Pence: It Was Right Decision To Prohibit Flying LGBT Rainbow Flag Outside US Embassies

62312255_10213712123829124_7502100984596791296_n.jpg

Homosexuals are not perverts dumbass.
Yes, they are in fact perverts. By very definition.
Remember, the truth isn't dependent on your willingness to believe it.

Where is your proof?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pull down your pants. If you have a penis, it's created for a vagina. Idiot.

Try to keep up. Idiot.
Read what I was responding to.

Homosexuals are not perverts dumbass.
Yes, they are in fact perverts. By very definition.
Remember, the truth isn't dependent on your willingness to believe it.

Where is your proof?

Pull down your pants. If you have a penis, it's created for a vagina. Idiot.

Try to keep up. Idiot.
Read what I was responding to.

The definition of "perverse" is using something in a manner it wasn't created for. Humans are naturally heterosexual. That means we are by nature, heterosexual. If that's your nature, then homosexuality is unnatural, perverted. Idiot.

i honestly don't care if someone is gay, trans or whatever. so go live your life and do the best you can with it like the rest of us. why one group should have something no other group is allowed is frankly bullshit.

what about other groups and cultures flags? do we now put them up? american flag only - it represents us all as best it can.

No other groups are allowed flags? I guarantee if it were a POW flag, y'all wouldn't have a problem...nor would the deeply closeted Pence.
so you're equating the LGBT community with POW's and people who fought for that very flag and ALL THE GOD DAMN FREEDOMS we beat the shit out of today?

I'm equating a non official flag with a non official flag. So I was right...you'd have no problem with embassies flying a POW flag but pitch a fit and fall into it over a rainbow flag.

I agree with VP Pence on the separation of sodomy and state! Simply put, there is no reason to be flying the flag of fagotry on any U.S. building, especially on foreign soil. Factually, a flag of fagotry would also invite attacks in many countries that prohibit homosexuality. Therefore that would also be a security risk. How stupid are these people? Up until the fags came along insisting that the rest of us join them in sin by endorsing it this was never a topic for discussion. I'm going to pull a Charleton Heston and say "Damn them ALL to Hell".

Pence says it was 'right decision' to prohibit flying LGBT rainbow flag outside US embassies

We already have an American flag, which represents all of us. Why do some groups feel that they deserve special treatment? Equality is good. That isn't enough for some.

Take the ordeal with the bakery. The bakers didn't refuse to bake a cake. They refused to write certain things on it because it went against their religion. Muslims are allowed to outright refuse to do anything for LBGT, citing religious beliefs, and they get left alone. The left won't even discuss that.

The thing is, it's not enough for some to be equal and be allowed to marry and live their lives like everyone else. They demand that people bend over to their beliefs and ignore their own. When some liberals stated that they would refuse to perform at Republican functions or that they would refuse to sell clothes to Melania, no one sued. When liberal coffee shops and restaurants refused service to Republicans, no one sued. They just went elsewhere.

It's always okay for the left to discriminate against anyone who has a different creed than they do. They push their beliefs on everyone and won't stop till everything is done their way.

We don't need special interest flags flying anywhere. They can fly them at their homes or businesses but not at any government office. Why can't they just be Americans like the rest of us? Why do they demand more rights than the rest of us?

In my world it was. Keep whining about it though if you think that will get you a"win".

And keep dodging responsibility for stretching the truth to make your "point" look better.

Run away little girl, run away.

There's nothing to run away from, whiner. I haven't stretched the truth at all. I spoke from personal experience . The military is a different world but it was my world.

You didn't include that information in your post. You made it seem that the situation you were discussing was common practice, not a specific case as I found via a simple google search.

I didn't realize i needed a qualifier. Are you losing sleep over this when it's the Trump admin and their illegal behavior that should concern you...but doesn't?

And now you are onto deflection. Lol, this is classic.
Try Ambien for that sleep problem.

I agree with VP Pence on the separation of sodomy and state! Simply put, there is no reason to be flying the flag of fagotry on any U.S. building, especially on foreign soil. Factually, a flag of fagotry would also invite attacks in many countries that prohibit homosexuality. Therefore that would also be a security risk. How stupid are these people? Up until the fags came along insisting that the rest of us join them in sin by endorsing it this was never a topic for discussion. I'm going to pull a Charleton Heston and say "Damn them ALL to Hell".

Pence says it was 'right decision' to prohibit flying LGBT rainbow flag outside US embassies

We already have an American flag, which represents all of us. Why do some groups feel that they deserve special treatment? Equality is good. That isn't enough for some.

Take the ordeal with the bakery. The bakers didn't refuse to bake a cake. They refused to write certain things on it because it went against their religion. Muslims are allowed to outright refuse to do anything for LBGT, citing religious beliefs, and they get left alone. The left won't even discuss that.

The thing is, it's not enough for some to be equal and be allowed to marry and live their lives like everyone else. They demand that people bend over to their beliefs and ignore their own. When some liberals stated that they would refuse to perform at Republican functions or that they would refuse to sell clothes to Melania, no one sued. When liberal coffee shops and restaurants refused service to Republicans, no one sued. They just went elsewhere.

It's always okay for the left to discriminate against anyone who has a different creed than they do. They push their beliefs on everyone and won't stop till everything is done their way.

We don't need special interest flags flying anywhere. They can fly them at their homes or businesses but not at any government office. Why can't they just be Americans like the rest of us? Why do they demand more rights than the rest of us?

You are incorrect about the bakers. The couples in question ordered wedding cakes just like those ordered by straight couples.

i honestly don't care if someone is gay, trans or whatever. so go live your life and do the best you can with it like the rest of us. why one group should have something no other group is allowed is frankly bullshit.

what about other groups and cultures flags? do we now put them up? american flag only - it represents us all as best it can.

No other groups are allowed flags? I guarantee if it were a POW flag, y'all wouldn't have a problem...nor would the deeply closeted Pence.
so you're equating the LGBT community with POW's and people who fought for that very flag and ALL THE GOD DAMN FREEDOMS we beat the shit out of today?

I'm equating a non official flag with a non official flag. So I was right...you'd have no problem with embassies flying a POW flag but pitch a fit and fall into it over a rainbow flag.
A flag that represents queerdom has no place on our embassies. Your sex life has nothing to do with our military, policy, or embassies.

You are incorrect about the bakers. The couples in question ordered wedding cakes just like those ordered by straight couples.
Here we go again. The Baker will sell a cake to anyone. It's what you want on it that matters.

A flag that represents queerdom has no place on our embassies. Your sex life has nothing to do with our military, policy, or embassies.
The flag has nothing to do with sex.

Here we go again. The Baker will sell a cake to anyone. It's what you want on it that matters.

Not remotely true. There was nothing different about the cake. The couples ordered cakes exactly like cakes made for straight couples. It was the customers the bakers objected to.

Liar. It represents homosexuality.

Not remotely true. There was nothing different about the cake. The couples ordered cakes exactly like cakes made for straight couples. It was the customers the bakers objected to.
Liar. It was what they wanted on the cake. He's an artist. You just can't help yourself, can you. Habitual liar.

Dont like Pence nor the GOP but I agree....only the American flag should be flown.

Which has nothing to do with sex.

What the fuck difference does it make? Their store their policy. Go find another baker.

Liar. It was what they wanted on the cake. He's an artist. You just can't help yourself, can you. Habitual liar.

No it wasn’t. They ordered wedding cake out of a catalog. A wedding cake is a wedding cake.

One of these cakes was for a gay couple. Which one?

ellen-degeneres-wedding-cake-1-9356.jpg

17251a5540ea30c8645efe6f5fdda8d3.jpg

What the fuck difference does it make? Their store their policy. Go find another baker.

So get Title II of the civil right act overturned then.

Which has nothing to do with sex.
That right there is the dumbest post of the month. Perhaps the year. Worse than dumb. An outright lie. You're a very sick creature.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back