VP Pence: It Was Right Decision To Prohibit Flying LGBT Rainbow Flag Outside US Embassies

Certain countries are opposed to homosexuality. Given the Left’s appeasement and caring what the rest of the World thinks, why would this be an issue. I am happy President Trump reminded US of the intolerance that exists in other countries and cultures on National Pride Day.

Only our flag should fly on the pole outside, but I don't care if they fly it on the exterior walls or inside the embassies. The Indian Embassy went in a different route:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8OIMxrUwAAaA4A.jpg
That isn't official flag etiquette, however. Nothing wrong with flying another flag below the U.S. flag. Only one flag is allowed to be flown at the same point of hoist as the American flag. Care to guess which flag that is?

I am not sure. Which flag?

The mother fucking church flag.

500px-USNavyChurchPennant.svg.png

Is that a nondenominational flag? Or one for a particular sect? I can easy spot The Catholic Flag, but I am not familiar with those of other sects.

The Catholic Flag is actually the State Flag of the Vatican.

and for that rules applied to other National Flags apply.

• If the flags of other nations are displayed with the American Flag, they should be of equal size and at equal heights on separate staffs at a time of peace. The American Flag should be displayed to the (flag's own) right but not higher than other national flags.

And I think I know where Sea got the whole church flag higher than the US flag thing. It's for a specific case when a Naval Chaplain is giving a service on a ship, Presumably to let the people know what ship he's doing the service on.

• A church pennant may be flown above the American Flag if a church service is done by naval chaplains at sea for personnel of the Navy. After the service is over, the American Flag must again be placed in the prominent position.

Displaying the Flag with other Flags

Not higher, same point of hoist. I remember it because it was a servicewide question.

That isn't official flag etiquette, however. Nothing wrong with flying another flag below the U.S. flag. Only one flag is allowed to be flown at the same point of hoist as the American flag. Care to guess which flag that is?

Is that a nondenominational flag? Or one for a particular sect? I can easy spot The Catholic Flag, but I am not familiar with those of other sects.

• If the flags of other nations are displayed with the American Flag, they should be of equal size and at equal heights on separate staffs at a time of peace. The American Flag should be displayed to the (flag's own) right but not higher than other national flags.

And I think I know where Sea got the whole church flag higher than the US flag thing. It's for a specific case when a Naval Chaplain is giving a service on a ship, Presumably to let the people know what ship he's doing the service on.

• A church pennant may be flown above the American Flag if a church service is done by naval chaplains at sea for personnel of the Navy. After the service is over, the American Flag must again be placed in the prominent position.

Not higher, same point of hoist. I remember it because it was a servicewide question.

It still doesn't make your point correct. That isn't a "Church" flag, but a way to tell people where to go to Church.

Plus you implied it was a general allowance, when in reality it's only for a very specific case.

It still doesn't make your point correct. That isn't a "Church" flag, but a way to tell people where to go to Church.

Plus you implied it was a general allowance, when in reality it's only for a very specific case.

It was a specific question I recall from service wide exams. “What is the only flag that can be flown at the same point of hoist as the American flag?”. The church flag was the answer.

I agree with VP Pence on the separation of sodomy and state! Simply put, there is no reason to be flying the flag of fagotry on any U.S. building, especially on foreign soil. Factually, a flag of fagotry would also invite attacks in many countries that prohibit homosexuality. Therefore that would also be a security risk. How stupid are these people? Up until the fags came along insisting that the rest of us join them in sin by endorsing it this was never a topic for discussion. I'm going to pull a Charleton Heston and say "Damn them ALL to Hell".

Pence says it was 'right decision' to prohibit flying LGBT rainbow flag outside US embassies
It would also be the right decision if this were the proposed flag:

1920px-Christian_flag.svg.png

The Christian Flag

Or this one:
412sTWhhK0L._SX425_.jpg

Or these rightful flags of the true gods:
882e60292e455c0e2227dfc4bc1b7293.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Valhalla, I am coming!!!

No flags other than the Stars and Stripes should fly. Or I demand a public tribute to the Mjölnir (Thor's Hammer).
Men-Thor-hammer-Mjolnir-Viking-Amulet-Hammer-Scandinavian-Pendant-Norse-Jewelry-Metal-Chain-and-gift-bag_f3e0e3b6-5eb1-43a6-b569-1ea2d1a3d66b_1200x1200.jpg

It was a specific question I recall from service wide exams. “What is the only flag that can be flown at the same point of hoist as the American flag?”. The church flag was the answer.

It's more like the "Church is here" flag, not a specific "Church flag" as you implied.

Have the decency to admit you were wrong.

It's more like the "Church is here" flag, not a specific "Church flag" as you implied.

I quoted the question verbatim. It wasn't wrong, it just applies to seagoing services. Still fucked up even if narrow.

I quoted the question verbatim. It wasn't wrong, it just applies to seagoing services. Still fucked up even if narrow.

But you implied it was a widespread usage. Don't deny it.

Why is it "fucked up"?

Why is it "fucked up"?

No flag should be at the same point of hoist as the American flag, least of all a religious one.

For well over a century the U.S. government has been doing all it can to export democracy to countries around the world.

But in the last couple of decades the government seems be focused on spreading homosexuality to every country. ... :cuckoo:

And some embassies are telling the Trump Admin to kiss their rainbow...

Some US embassies fly rainbow flag despite rejected requests from Trump admin
The White House
Washington, DC

June 12, 2019

Dear Ambassador:

Owing to your poor judgment and politicizing of a volatile issue in the midst of a host country without explicit permission, to wit, flying the so-called Gay Pride flag on your embassy flag pole, in a feigned official capacity, you are hereby relieved of your post and ordered to report to the Office of the Secretary of State in Washington DC within seventy-two hours from the documented receipt of this communique.

You are hereby further ordered to execute Ambassadorial Succession Plan "A" in full immediately and without delay prior to your departure.

Sincerely,

His Imperial Majesty,
Garfield Goose,
King of the United States

Why is it "fucked up"?

No flag should be at the same point of hoist as the American flag, least of all a religious one.

You are still ducking the fact that you implied it was a widespread accepted practice, and it clearly is not.

Have the balls (lol) to admit it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Are we a fag nation or USA?
  2. Were we established by fags?
  3. We are USA.
  4. FAGS ARE PERVERTS.
  5. And their will never be a time fags won't be perverts.
  6. Men with men women with women, it is written that homosexuality would increase in the last gays.
  7. Being a fag is an abomination.
  8. Just facts.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why is it "fucked up"?

You are still ducking the fact that you implied it was a widespread accepted practice, and it clearly is not.

Have the balls (lol) to admit it.

In the world I lived in it was a widespread accepted practice. That it is official practice at all is fucked up.

Why are we allowing sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. 'homosexuals') - 3% of the population - to steer the national conversation? :cuckoo:

Dear Kondor3
One benefit: this opens the door for Constitutionalists as a Party to claim discrimination
by other major parties. If LGBT especially Transgender can change entire institutions to accommodate less than 1-4%,
that means Libertarians, Greens, Constitutionalists, and any other group suffering Discrimination by Creed or Belief
by being "excluded due to minority status" can now argue THEY deserve equal inclusion and accommodation.

Otherwise, if only LGBT get included that is discriminating against other groups also in the minority and without representation in policy.

Sorry bout that,

1. Are we a fag nation or USA?
  2. Were we established by fags?
  3. We are USA.
  4. FAGS ARE PERVERTS.
  5. And their will never be a time fags won't be perverts.
  6. Men with men women with women, it is written that homosexuality would increase in the last gays.
  7. Being a fag is an abomination.
  8. Just facts.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
:laughing0301:

Damn.

Your very good point about the American Flag being the only flag hoisted because this is America and it represents all Americans, not some political self-interest group, was overshadowed by your Westboro Baptist Church impersonation.

:laughing0301:

FRED-PHELPS-DEAD-618.jpg

picture-2.png

Soo ever notice all they gay parades are in large cities? Cites with poor communities.. communities with bad education, lower wages..

Why do democrats give a dime to these organizations when the poor are struggling??
Democrats are domestic terrorist

Forum List

Back