Voter Suppression in 2022? Not in Georgia!

Remember all the bruhaha about Georgia's election reform making it much hard to cheat there? The Democrats, led by Stacy Abrams (who has yet to concede her last election attempt), said the Republicans intended to suppress the vote etc. etc. etc. Leftists all over the country rallied to support that really REALLY stupid claim including the MLB pulling their all star game out of Georgia in protest.

It finally went to court and the court ruling was no suppression identified, no suppression exists, the election laws are legal and valid.

Georgia is now enjoying substantial record early voting in this election and by all indications the turnout will exceed 2020.

So who exactly had his/her vote suppressed?
So whoever wins, it is legit? No one will claim fraud?

I don't have to ask myself. A large majority of Americans believe there was cheating and voter fraud, whether or not that was sufficient to change the outcome, and have doubts about election integrity. That is sufficient reason to implement laws, rules, regulations, systems, processes in which most Americans can be reassured their vote will count, will count in the way they voted, and that unauthorized people are not voting.

". . .evidence of around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud. Biden only carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by a total of 313,253 votes. Excluding Michigan, the gap was 159,065.

The point of this work isn’t to contest the 2020 election, but to point out that we have a real problem that needs to be dealt with. Americans must have confidence in future elections. . ."
They also forget that of all those people who filed affidavits stating they witnessed fraud, not ONE has been charged with filing a false affidavit. Because then the judges would not be able to throw out cases on “standing” and all the evidence would come out.

Oh I'm sure Warnock will claim fraud if he loses; Abrams is still claiming fraud for her loss in her last election, but I think evidence of fraud will likely be way down in Georgia this year.
Was there fraud in past elections? How has the new GA laws made it harder to commit fraud?

You and your game playing. Always can count on you for that. Now try and be accountable for your own shortcomings, like integrity.
Are you suggesting that you didn't accuse me of posting regarding the Keystone XL? What do you know about integrity? I'll help you. You know nothing of integrity, LIAR.

Are you suggesting that you didn't accuse me of posting regarding the Keystone XL? What do you know about integrity? I'll help you. You know nothing of integrity, LIAR.
I know when you stepped in. Right after your bro, bro. You know, the other dumbass I responded to initially?
So, what's bugging you so bad now. The "smell" comment? It lingers, bro.

Was there fraud in past elections? How has the new GA laws made it harder to commit fraud?
I will refer you to all the threads on that topic. Suffice to say Georgia cleaned up its system to make fraud a lot harder to do.

The abbreviated summary is here, but this isn't a very objective source:

I know when you stepped in. Right after your bro, bro. You know, the other dumbass I responded to initially?
So, what's bugging you so bad now. The "smell" comment? It lingers, bro.
Nothing on here bugs me, least of all you. You provide mindless entertainment, so you are good for something, take heart. Like I said earlier, if you aren't open to opposing opinions in an open forum, you are more than welcome to leave--don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Nothing on here bugs me, least of all you. You provide mindless entertainment, so you are good for something, take heart. Like I said earlier, if you aren't open to opposing opinions in an open forum, you are more than welcome to leave--don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.
Now you are the fn thread monitor? Try some self awareness.

Now you are the fn thread monitor? Try some self awareness.
I would suggest you go back and review the thread. YOU attempted to drive ME off of the thread because of my opposition to your moronic posts. You really should seek counseling. I am afraid you might be the next whack job we see on the evening news.

I would suggest you go back and review the thread. YOU attempted to drive ME off of the thread because of my opposition to your moronic posts. You really should seek counseling. I am afraid you might be the next whack job we see on the evening news.
That's what you get for thinking it's all about YOU. I know who the whack job is. It's the one that chases me around all butt sore. That is you.

Forum List

Back