Voter Suppression in 2022? Not in Georgia!

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Remember all the bruhaha about Georgia's election reform making it much hard to cheat there? The Democrats, led by Stacy Abrams (who has yet to concede her last election attempt), said the Republicans intended to suppress the vote etc. etc. etc. Leftists all over the country rallied to support that really REALLY stupid claim including the MLB pulling their all star game out of Georgia in protest.

It finally went to court and the court ruling was no suppression identified, no suppression exists, the election laws are legal and valid.

Georgia is now enjoying substantial record early voting in this election and by all indications the turnout will exceed 2020.

So who exactly had his/her vote suppressed?

Remember all the bruhaha about Georgia's election reform making it much hard to cheat there? The Democrats, led by Stacy Abrams (who has yet to concede her last election attempt), said the Republicans intended to suppress the vote etc. etc. etc. Leftists all over the country rallied to support that really REALLY stupid claim including the MLB pulling their all star game out of Georgia in protest.

It finally went to court and the court ruling was no suppression identified, no suppression exists, the election laws are legal and valid.

Georgia is now enjoying substantial record early voting in this election and by all indications the turnout will exceed 2020.

Do you vote in Georgia?

Everything Abrams said was true.

There is no logical connection between high early, mail-in vote totals and voter suppression. None.

Voter suppression takes place at the polls.

Nope. But elections in every state determine the quality of life for all Americans. That's why operatives pour millions and millions of dollars into those races trying to get candidate into the winning column.

So I try to keep up.
"But elections in every state determine the quality of life for all Americans. "

So, voting for a brain-dead idiot like Walker in every State will make it all the better.

"But elections in every state determine the quality of life for all Americans. "

So, voting for a brain-dead idiot like Walker in every State will make it all the better.
Walker is by no means brain dead. A vote for Walker means one more vote in Congress for quality of life for all Americans instead of the steady increases in the misery index almost every Democrat vote has produced in the last two years.

A vote for Walker means one less vote by a radical extremist Democrat who will vote for legislation that will reduce the quality of life for most Americans.

Walker is by no means brain dead. A vote for Walker means one more vote in Congress for quality of life for all Americans instead of the steady increases in the misery index almost every Democrat vote has produced in the last two years.

A vote for Walker means one less vote by a radical extremist Democrat who will vote for legislation that will reduce the quality of life for most Americans.
You left out why Georgia went Blue in 2020. Voters tired of the Republican misery inflicted on them.

Kind of like voting for brain-dead idiots like Abrams, Piglosi, Schumer, Schiff, Pressley, Watters, Booker, Biden, Harris, Inslee, Murray, Feinstein, Boxer, Hochul, etc. etc. etc. Try again, moron.

okfine you gave this post a thumbs down.

You like legislation that exacerbates inflation?
You like food, utilities, rent, all basic necessities of life becoming more and more difficult for the average citizen to afford?
You like close to 4 million illegals coming across the border? Most are allowed to proceed into the country unsupervised. An unknown number but it is at least in the 10s of thousands are crossing outside the check points?
You like unprecedented escalating crime and policies that encourage more of it?
You like elections that leave more Americans not trusting the process?
You like the President going hat in hand to OPEC and Venezuela begging for oil because his policies have created massive shortages and high prices that great exacerbate inflation? You like those countries laughing in our face?
Most of the world laughing in our face?

You can point to NOTHING the Democrats have made better or are giving us any hope that will be better. We had the closest thing to world peace I've seen in my now very long lifetime during the Trump years, and now we are less secure as a nation than any time in my now very long life and we are closer to nuclear warfare than we have been since the Cuban missile crisis.

That is why I would gladly vote for Walker if I could. And want somebody like Warnock nowhere near Washington DC.

Last edited:
You left out why Georgia went Blue in 2020. Voters tired of the Republican misery inflicted on them.
No Democrat running for high office in Georgia earned 50% of the vote. They just had pluralities partly due to the large number of candidates running for those offices and I suspect the Democrats ran an effective disinformation campaign and that 10 counties contain a lion's share of the population.

We'll see how it goes in this election.

okfine you gave this post a thumbs down.

You like legislation that exacerbates inflation?
You like food, utilities, rent, all basic necessities of life becoming more and more difficult for the average citizen to afford?
You like close to 4 million illegals coming across the border? Most are allowed to proceed into the country unsupervised. An unknown number but it is at least in the 10s of thousands are crossing outside the check points?
You like unprecedented escalating crime and policies that encourage more of it?
You like elections that leave more Americans not trusting the process?
You like the President going hat in hand to OPEC and Venezuela begging for oil because his policies have created massive shortages and high prices that great exacerbate inflation? You like those countries laughing in our face?
Most of the world laughing in our face?

You can point to NOTHING the Democrats have made better or are giving us any hope that will be better. We had the closest thing to world peace I've seen in my now very long lifetime during the Trump years, and now we are less secure as a nation that any time in my now very long life and we are closer to nuclear warfare than we have been since the Cuban missile crisis.

That is why I would gladly vote for Walker if I could. And want somebody like Warnock nowhere near Washington DC.
You must think that magically the cost of living will change overnight. Tell me how.

Forum List

Back