Voter ID and Race

They do have ID's is on first. and Don't have ID's is on second, and could have ID's is one third... Still waiting for your example of the one person on Welfare who does NOT have an ID card. And by the way... It's EXIST... Not EXSIST.

I already gave you a study you fucking fact adverse sack of pig shit.

you just ignore facts

Your entire mantra is ignorance of facts. I'll excuse your petty nastiness.

you do know a debate on national policy does not consist of personal insults but needs to contain facts right?

you have yet to offer one fact and have done nothing but ignore the facts given you

Without a photo ID you cannot...

Cash a check

Open a bank account

Drive

Get a job

Sign a lease

Enter a government building

Rent anything

Get a library card

Buy any alcohol or tobacco products

Return items to Wal-mart, Target, K-mart, etc

Hook up utilities

Add your own...

TM derails her own racist thread, because she herself had no idea what the link in her OP really meant, and she has gone down in flames. Too funny! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

why is it the people on the right lie so fucking much?

does racism make you want to lie?

Hey dumbfuck, it was your own OP that showed the 'racism' comes from the Left, not the Right.

You couldn't be any dumber if you had a lobotomy!

nope just lying about it doesnt get it.

that is not what the study shows you just cant read graphs

Voter ID and Race

National Survey Shows Support for Voter ID Laws Strongest Among Those with Negative Attitudes Toward African Americans

July 17, 2012

A new National Agenda Opinion Poll by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication reveals support for voter identification laws is strongest among Americans who harbor negative sentiments toward African Americans.

Voter ID laws require individuals to show government issued identification when they vote. The survey findings support recent comments by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who portrayed a Texas photo ID law now being challenged as similar to poll taxes used in the Jim Crow era, primarily by Southern states, to block African Americans from voting. Holder pledged to oppose “political pretexts” which, he said, “disenfranchise” black voters.
About the study

The National Agenda Opinion Project research was funded by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication (CPC) and the UNIDEL Foundation. The study was supervised by the CPC’s Coordinator for Public Opinion Initiatives, David C. Wilson, an associate professor in the Department of Political Science and International Relations, and the CPC’s Assistant Director for Research, Paul Brewer, a Professor in the Department of Communication.

read it real slow this time

I already gave you a study you fucking fact adverse sack of pig shit.

you just ignore facts

Your entire mantra is ignorance of facts. I'll excuse your petty nastiness.

you do know a debate on national policy does not consist of personal insults but needs to contain facts right?

you have yet to offer one fact and have done nothing but ignore the facts given you

Have another one.....
images

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens, and dead people. Show me one poor person receiving Welfare who does NOT ALREADY have a Valid ID card... Good luck with that, you racist simpleton.

racism because they said they were racist.

read the OP

I did read the OP, moron, but I don't think you did, or if you did you didn't understand it very well. Another example of 'headline shopping', I think...

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

What you'll notice is that support for voter ID laws runs high across the board, regardless of racial animosity.
Wilson, the center’s coordinator of public opinion initiatives and an expert on race and public opinion, said, “Who votes in America has always been controversial; so much so that the U.S. constitution has been amended a number of times to protect voting eligibility and rights. It comes as no surprise that Republicans support these laws more than Democrats; but, what is surprising is the level at which Democrats and liberals also support the laws.”

Here, CPC researchers found an interesting pattern in the data: it is Democrats and liberals whose opinions on voter ID laws are most likely to depend on their racial attitudes. Republicans and conservatives overwhelmingly support voter ID laws regardless of how much “racial resentment” they express. In contrast, Democrats and liberals with the highest “racial resentment” express much more support for voter ID laws than those with the least resentment

It looks like your OP goes AGAINST the narrative you are trying to push.

Nice job, nutbag...

Pay attention, you stupid bitch!!!

Stupid, stupid bitch!

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens, and dead people. Show me one poor person receiving Welfare who does NOT ALREADY have a Valid ID card... Good luck with that, you racist simpleton.

read the OP

I did read the OP, moron, but I don't think you did, or if you did you didn't understand it very well. Another example of 'headline shopping', I think...

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

What you'll notice is that support for voter ID laws runs high across the board, regardless of racial animosity.
Wilson, the center’s coordinator of public opinion initiatives and an expert on race and public opinion, said, “Who votes in America has always been controversial; so much so that the U.S. constitution has been amended a number of times to protect voting eligibility and rights. It comes as no surprise that Republicans support these laws more than Democrats; but, what is surprising is the level at which Democrats and liberals also support the laws.”

Here, CPC researchers found an interesting pattern in the data: it is Democrats and liberals whose opinions on voter ID laws are most likely to depend on their racial attitudes. Republicans and conservatives overwhelmingly support voter ID laws regardless of how much “racial resentment” they express. In contrast, Democrats and liberals with the highest “racial resentment” express much more support for voter ID laws than those with the least resentment

Nice job, nutbag...

Dumber than a box of rocks, bitch!!

read the OP

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

Nice job, nutbag...

Have you seen this yet, you ignorant, race-baiting slut??

read the OP

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

Nice job, nutbag...

Truthmatters, Everyone wants Voter ID..DEMOCRATS, INDEPENDENTS AND REPUBLICANS. That's what the graph says.

NOw, if a person wants to vote, they will take the time to get an ID. It's just that simple. We are privlleged to have that right. At least for the time being...until King Barry outlaws that, too!

Now we have shown you the way to read the graph and it was not in your favor. No more PeeWee Herman videos!

Pay attention, Dumbass!! Your own fucking poll shows that Democrats are MOST likely to support Voter ID because of racial animosity!

Read the bolded sentences VERY S L O W L Y, you might just get it.

read the OP

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

Nice job, nutbag...

Pay attention, Dumbass!! Your own fucking poll shows that Democrats are MOST likely to support Voter ID because of racial animosity!

Read the bolded sentences VERY S L O W L Y, you might just get it.

read the OP

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

Nice job, nutbag...

Do you think you're getting through? :D

Voter ID and Race

National Survey Shows Support for Voter ID Laws Strongest Among Those with Negative Attitudes Toward African Americans

July 17, 2012

A new National Agenda Opinion Poll by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication reveals support for voter identification laws is strongest among Americans who harbor negative sentiments toward African Americans.

Voter ID laws require individuals to show government issued identification when they vote. The survey findings support recent comments by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who portrayed a Texas photo ID law now being challenged as similar to poll taxes used in the Jim Crow era, primarily by Southern states, to block African Americans from voting. Holder pledged to oppose “political pretexts” which, he said, “disenfranchise” black voters.
About the study

The National Agenda Opinion Project research was funded by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication (CPC) and the UNIDEL Foundation. The study was supervised by the CPC’s Coordinator for Public Opinion Initiatives, David C. Wilson, an associate professor in the Department of Political Science and International Relations, and the CPC’s Assistant Director for Research, Paul Brewer, a Professor in the Department of Communication.

read it real slow this time

OK, I read it slow. Interesting reading...

Results are based on telephone interviews with a nationally representative sample of 906 adults living in the continental United States. Telephone interviews were carried out using a dual sampling frame consisting of both landline (n=551) and cell phone (n=355, including 158 without a landline phone) extensions. The survey was managed by Princeton Survey Research Associates International (PSRAI), and the data were collected through English only interviews by Princeton Data Source. The data were collected from May 30 to June 5, 2012. Statistical results are weighted to correct known demographic discrepancies. The margin of sampling error for the complete set of weighted data is ± 3.9 percentage points. This estimate includes a calculated “design effect.” Readers should be aware that in addition to sampling error, question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of public opinion polls.

sample of 906 adults

906 adults out of a population of 311,591,917 is enough to draw a conclusion?? :cuckoo:

This estimate includes a calculated “design effect.”

What is the "design effect", and how did it impact the results?

the data were collected through English only interviews

I guess your pollsters didn't want to talk to those pesky Latino, Asian or Baltic citizens. :eek:

question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings

No shit, Sherlock. :lol:

List of U.S. cities with most households without a car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. New York City, New York 55.7%
2. Newark, New Jersey 44.17%
3. Jersey City, New Jersey 40.67%
4. Washington, D.C. 36.93%
5. Hartford, Connecticut 36.14%
6. Baltimore, Maryland 35.89%
7. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 35.74%
8. Boston, Massachusetts 34.91%
9. Buffalo, New York 31.42%
10. New Haven, Connecticut 29.74%
11. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 29.45%
12. Paterson, New Jersey 29.32%
13. Chicago, Illinois 28.85%
14. San Francisco, California 28.56%
15. Cambridge, Massachusetts 27.72%
16. New Orleans, Louisiana 27.32%
17. Yonkers, New York 27.05%
18. Miami, Florida 26.71%
19. Syracuse, New York 26.56%
20. Rochester, New York 25.32%
21. Elizabeth, New Jersey 25.21%
22. St. Louis, Missouri 25.17%
23. Cleveland, Ohio 24.57%
24. Bridgeport, Connecticut 23.77%
25. Atlanta, Georgia 23.58%
26. Cincinnati, Ohio 23.37%
27. Providence, Rhode Island 22.92%
28. Springfield, Massachusetts 22.52%
29. Detroit, Michigan 21.9%
30. Richmond, Virginia 21.63%
31. Milwaukee, Wisconsin 21.36%
32. East Los Angeles, California 21.24%
33. Louisville, Kentucky 20.47%
34. Dayton, Ohio 19.97%
35. Minneapolis, Minnesota 19.7%
36. Oakland, California 19.62%
37. Waterbury, Connecticut 19.46%
38. Gary, Indiana 19.37
39. Honolulu, Hawaii 19.36%
40. Allentown, Pennsylvania 18.84%
41. Erie, Pennsylvania 18.2%
42. Worcester, Massachusetts 18.11%
43. Savannah, Georgia 17.64%
44. Lowell, Massachusetts 17.05%
45. Berkeley, California 17.01%
46. Norfolk, Virginia 17.01%
47. St. Paul, Minnesota 16.83%
48. Birmingham, Alabama 16.77%
49. Los Angeles, California 16.53%
50. Seattle, Washington 16.32%

Interesting the amount of pro Democrat cities find themselves at the top of the list.:lol:

ever drive a car in NYC

Cars, trucks and motorcycles. Your point?
Have you ever driven in NYC?

Forum List

Back