Voter ID and Race

If voting is important to them, they will have proof of ID.

Wow. That is so fucking stupid and UnAmerican, I don't even know where to begin!

More than 220 years of voting and never did we need Voter ID and we are still here! And no one can find voter fraud in that entire 220+ years of voting which ONLY Voter ID would have stopped or prevented!

Suddenly we need Voter ID to protect America! We need bigger government and more impediments to the exercising of our constitutional rights!

Fucking UnConservative idiot morons.

This has nothing to do with protecting our voting process and everything to do with suppressing Democratic voter turnout. Everyone knows it. No one is fooled by the bullshit irrational unreasoning given for it. You people are completely sacrificing your integrity and your honor over this. You can't win honestly, so you have to cheat.

What's that say about your principles?

Last edited:
look at the bottom part of the graph.

its the level of racial resentment in each party.

the republicans have the highest score not the dems you fucking idiot.

But there is resentment in every party. That is because everything is trying to be made out of race. It's not. It's about poor people and that is not all black. Perhaps you are black and that is why you are so sensitive about it. But there are poor whites out there, too. Why doesn't anyone talk about them?

Are you a poor black person? What are you first? Poor, black, white, American, what? Just what defines you first?

I don't define myself as a class or color. I define muself as an American. Why can't you do that?

Wow. That is so fucking stupid and UnAmerican, I don't even know where to begin!

More than 220 years of voting and never did we need Voter ID and we are still here! And no one can find voter fraud in that entire 220+ years of voting which ONLY Voter ID would have stopped or prevented!

Suddenly we need Voter ID to protect America! We need bigger government and more impediments to the exercising of our constitutional rights!

This has nothing to do with protecting our voting process and everything to do with suppressing Democratic voter turnout. Everyone knows it. No one is fooled by the bullshit irrational unreasoning given for it. You people are completely sacrificing your integrity and your honor over this. You can't win honestly, so you have to cheat.

You sound very anti American.

This is too complicated for her to grasp.

I'm going to try this one more time, TM, so please give it a little thought. Pay attention to the words with the BIG letters. Those are 'quotes'. That means those are the words of the pollsters themselves. It's what THEY said about it.

Do you think you can do that, TM? I think you can if you really, REALLY try...

I did read the OP, moron, but I don't think you did, or if you did you didn't understand it very well. Another example of 'headline shopping', I think...

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

What you'll notice is that support for voter ID laws runs high across the board, regardless of racial animosity.

As is intellectual honesty, apparently.

I'll tell you this. You Voter ID assholes have certainly succeeded in suppressing MY vote. And I have been a straight GOP voter since 1980.

But you have lost my vote. This is just one more piece of shit on the pile of shit that stinks all the way to heaven that you dishonorable fuckwads have built.

You DESERVE Obama. I absolutely refuse to reward fuckheads with my vote and delude them into believing they are doing something right.

I'll tell you this. You Voter ID assholes have certainly succeeded in suppressing MY vote. And I have been a straight GOP voter since 1980.

But you have lost my vote. This is just one more piece of shit on the pile of shit that stinks all the way to heaven that you dishonorable fuckwads have built.

You DESERVE Obama. I absolutely refuse to reward fuckheads with my vote and delude them into believing they are doing something right.

Yeah right! wink,, nod..

look at the bottom part of the graph.

its the level of racial resentment in each party.

the republicans have the highest score not the dems you fucking idiot.

But there is resentment in every party. That is because everything is trying to be made out of race. It's not. It's about poor people and that is not all black. Perhaps you are black and that is why you are so sensitive about it. But there are poor whites out there, too. Why doesn't anyone talk about them?

Are you a poor black person? What are you first? Poor, black, white, American, what? Just what defines you first?

I don't define myself as a class or color. I define muself as an American. Why can't you do that?

She is not a poor black person.

If she were black I doubt she would be so insulting to other blacks.

What's that say about your principles?

Voter ID would have prevented this...

More than 3,000 votes had been cast in the names of individuals who were dead

and this...

more than 31,000 individuals had voted twice in different locations in the city

and this...

Thousands of individuals had supposedly voted despite being incarcerated at the time of the election

and this...

utility records showed that some individuals who voted were registered as living on vacant lots.

and this...
there were an extremely large number of tran*sients, incapacitated people, and senior citizens in whose names votes had been fraudulently cast" when they did not themselves vote

And that's just one election.

Where Theres Smoke Theres Fire 100000 Stolen Votes in Chicago

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens, and dead people. Show me one poor person receiving Welfare who does NOT ALREADY have a Valid ID card... Good luck with that, you racist simpleton.

racism because they said they were racist.

read the OP

no, racist because YOU say it's racism

g5000, everyone has a birth certificate and two years to get a voter ID. You cannot tell me that the people who don't have an ID cannot take the time out of a two or four year span to get this taken care of? It is that much of a burden to not compromise the voting process?

The elections are serious avenues we depend on in this nation. We saw what happened with "chads" a decade ago! And that was a matter of just a couple of counties. If fraud is taking place we have to deal with it. And the fraud is not just on the Democrat side. We have to clean up the rolls, take off the dead people and work very hard to keep the integrity tight in our election process. It's the best thing we have going for us.

If you want to get your panties in a wad, be my guest. I tried to answer you rationally a few pages back but I guess that wasn't fucking good enough for you, so now I'm going to answer you like the BITCH you are.

I've been fighting illegal immigration for the last 15 years, I KNOW what the illegals are doing in this country. Back in the 2004 elections Telemundo did a poll (in Spanish) that asked if 'undocumented people' would be voting. Over 80% of the respondents answered YES.

I just spent 4 years working construction in Arizona, I got to meet a LOT of illegals working for the company, even though Arizona was SUPPOSED to be using E-Verify. Did you know that VALID SS #'s cost only $50?? Some of the contractors were selling them to the employees!!

I'll tell you something else, you sanctimonious motherfucker, there's a helluva lot more illegals in this country than you think. The Government has been telling you 9-11 million for the last 12 years. That's a fucking lie, the truth is almost 3 times that number.

Let me repeat that so you can let it SINK IN. OVER 30 MILLION, even with the couple mil that have left in the past couple years. That's 10% of the nation's population!

And you don't think they can swing an election?? Tell that to the poor citizens of California.

So fuck you g, you don't know shit, you ain't shit, but you sure suck shit!!

Do you honestly believe an election worker checking an ID is added bureaucracy?:lol:

Explain how it isn't. And it is more than just someone saying, "Papers please!" It also requires a bureacracy to enforce the law, and a bureacracy to get the right kind of ID into everyone's hands.

We have to produce valid ID cards throughout all walks of our lives already, and you know this.

Another logical fallacy. They keep piling up!

"You should have to produce an ID to use a public restroom. After all, you have to show ID to buy beer!"

See how incredibly stupid you sound?

Upsetting to know that all those fraudulent Democrat votes are getting purged as we speak.:eusa_boohoo:

First, thank you for confirming this is motivated by a desire to decrease Democratic voting.

Second, you have no evidence illegal aliens are voting in large numbers, or any numbers, much less swinging elections. These "fraudulent" votes are in your head. You have no evidence they actually exist. Your entire belief system is based on an imaginary problem.

Third, there is no voter fraud which can only be stopped or prevented by Voter ID. None.

Like I said, Voter ID is a solution looking for a problem.

Flat out WRONG! Let's say my neighbor was to die on Halloween. A few days later, what is to stop me from going to City Hall and voting in his place? Huh??????
How many dead people voted in Chicago in 1960?

Truthmatters, Everyone wants Voter ID..DEMOCRATS, INDEPENDENTS AND REPUBLICANS. That's what the graph says.

NOw, if a person wants to vote, they will take the time to get an ID. It's just that simple. We are privlleged to have that right. At least for the time being...until King Barry outlaws that, too!

Now we have shown you the way to read the graph and it was not in your favor. No more PeeWee Herman videos!

in addition does the law stste that only blacks must submit a valid ID?

If not, then it's not discriminatory.

Forum List

Back