Vast majority of all Americans support voter ID, and limited mail in voting...

I think if you can establish your identity, mail-in ballot ought to be the standard. I did it when I was in Oregon, where it had been common for years. Nobody complained about it or thought it was fraudulent.
when i lived in California i did it for as long as they had it....but as a Letter Carrier for the PO i saw many problems that can happen with mass mailings....

Hmmm.....Blacks and hispanics who support Voter ID? Are they "White Supremacist," blacks, and "White Supremacist" hispanics?

According to the poll, 88 percent of Americans support laws mandating voters show a form of ID in order to cast their ballot, including the vast majority of black (82 percent) and Hispanic voters (83 percent). Only 9 percent of those polled opposed ID requirements.

But the corrupt Democrat Party can't win without cheating.

You sure about that?
1690845328216.jpeg

Hmmm.....Blacks and hispanics who support Voter ID? Are they "White Supremacist," blacks, and "White Supremacist" hispanics?

According to the poll, 88 percent of Americans support laws mandating voters show a form of ID in order to cast their ballot, including the vast majority of black (82 percent) and Hispanic voters (83 percent). Only 9 percent of those polled opposed ID requirements.

What a minute, I thought democrats believed in deciding things by the majority?

And 93% of Americans believe gun regulations should be much, much tighter.

And 2/3ds of Americans believe abortion should be legal in most cases.

And 63% of Americans believe that Trump is not fit for office.
Well, apparently your side doesn't believe in ruling by majority unless it is for what their agenda is. Everyone else be damned.

And 93% of Americans believe gun regulations should be much, much tighter.

And 2/3ds of Americans believe abortion should be legal in most cases.

And 63% of Americans believe that Trump is not fit for office.

Those who support those regulations don't understand what they are or what the actual agenda of the anti-gun extremists is.......so their replies have no meaning........

2aguy's replies have no meaning because he does not understand those regulations don't understand or what they are or what the actual agenda of the pro-gun agenda is.

And his reply shows he does not care about the American electoral process or reasons for its existence.

Forum List

Back