Voter ID and Race

many dont own cars

That's because all the cheap cars were disposed of in Obama's "cash for clunkers" program... How discriminatory of Obama to enact such a program designed solely to hurt the poor people's ability to purchase a car that they could afford.

just making up fucking lies doesnt count as adult conversation

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens

Are illegal aliens swinging elections?

, and dead people.

Can you explain to me how Voter ID prevents a dead person from ending up on the voter registration list?

Voter ID and Race

National Survey Shows Support for Voter ID Laws Strongest Among Those with Negative Attitudes Toward African Americans

July 17, 2012

A new National Agenda Opinion Poll by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication reveals support for voter identification laws is strongest among Americans who harbor negative sentiments toward African Americans.

Voter ID laws require individuals to show government issued identification when they vote. The survey findings support recent comments by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who portrayed a Texas photo ID law now being challenged as similar to poll taxes used in the Jim Crow era, primarily by Southern states, to block African Americans from voting. Holder pledged to oppose “political pretexts” which, he said, “disenfranchise” black voters.
About the study

The National Agenda Opinion Project research was funded by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication (CPC) and the UNIDEL Foundation. The study was supervised by the CPC’s Coordinator for Public Opinion Initiatives, David C. Wilson, an associate professor in the Department of Political Science and International Relations, and the CPC’s Assistant Director for Research, Paul Brewer, a Professor in the Department of Communication.

Could it be resentment that crops up every time race baiters like you, Holder, Sharpton, etc. Make the voter ID issue about race?

It is NOT. Voter ID is about demanding that no one steal your vote.

I suppose that if you showed up to vote in November and you were unable because someone had already voted in your place, you'd be OK with that?

List of U.S. cities with most households without a car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. New York City, New York 55.7%
2. Newark, New Jersey 44.17%
3. Jersey City, New Jersey 40.67%
4. Washington, D.C. 36.93%
5. Hartford, Connecticut 36.14%
6. Baltimore, Maryland 35.89%
7. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 35.74%
8. Boston, Massachusetts 34.91%
9. Buffalo, New York 31.42%
10. New Haven, Connecticut 29.74%
11. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 29.45%
12. Paterson, New Jersey 29.32%
13. Chicago, Illinois 28.85%
14. San Francisco, California 28.56%
15. Cambridge, Massachusetts 27.72%
16. New Orleans, Louisiana 27.32%
17. Yonkers, New York 27.05%
18. Miami, Florida 26.71%
19. Syracuse, New York 26.56%
20. Rochester, New York 25.32%
21. Elizabeth, New Jersey 25.21%
22. St. Louis, Missouri 25.17%
23. Cleveland, Ohio 24.57%
24. Bridgeport, Connecticut 23.77%
25. Atlanta, Georgia 23.58%
26. Cincinnati, Ohio 23.37%
27. Providence, Rhode Island 22.92%
28. Springfield, Massachusetts 22.52%
29. Detroit, Michigan 21.9%
30. Richmond, Virginia 21.63%
31. Milwaukee, Wisconsin 21.36%
32. East Los Angeles, California 21.24%
33. Louisville, Kentucky 20.47%
34. Dayton, Ohio 19.97%
35. Minneapolis, Minnesota 19.7%
36. Oakland, California 19.62%
37. Waterbury, Connecticut 19.46%
38. Gary, Indiana 19.37
39. Honolulu, Hawaii 19.36%
40. Allentown, Pennsylvania 18.84%
41. Erie, Pennsylvania 18.2%
42. Worcester, Massachusetts 18.11%
43. Savannah, Georgia 17.64%
44. Lowell, Massachusetts 17.05%
45. Berkeley, California 17.01%
46. Norfolk, Virginia 17.01%
47. St. Paul, Minnesota 16.83%
48. Birmingham, Alabama 16.77%
49. Los Angeles, California 16.53%
50. Seattle, Washington 16.32%

this study show those who dont like blacks like ID laws.

So because some people want to uphold Election Law and eliminate fraudulent votes, by requiring voters show ID... Those same people don't like Black people. Sure. I'm still waiting for that one example of a person who receives Welfare who doesn't already have an ID card.

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens

, and dead people.

Can you explain to me how Voter ID prevents a dead person from ending up on the voter registration list?

It does not, but it prevents you from voting in his place.

Voter ID and Race

National Survey Shows Support for Voter ID Laws Strongest Among Those with Negative Attitudes Toward African Americans

July 17, 2012

A new National Agenda Opinion Poll by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication reveals support for voter identification laws is strongest among Americans who harbor negative sentiments toward African Americans.

Voter ID laws require individuals to show government issued identification when they vote. The survey findings support recent comments by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who portrayed a Texas photo ID law now being challenged as similar to poll taxes used in the Jim Crow era, primarily by Southern states, to block African Americans from voting. Holder pledged to oppose “political pretexts” which, he said, “disenfranchise” black voters.
About the study

The National Agenda Opinion Project research was funded by the University of Delaware’s Center for Political Communication (CPC) and the UNIDEL Foundation. The study was supervised by the CPC’s Coordinator for Public Opinion Initiatives, David C. Wilson, an associate professor in the Department of Political Science and International Relations, and the CPC’s Assistant Director for Research, Paul Brewer, a Professor in the Department of Communication.

hey dipshits care to deeal the the thread subject?

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens, and dead people. Show me one poor person receiving Welfare who does NOT ALREADY have a Valid ID card... Good luck with that, you racist simpleton.

racism because they said they were racist.

read the OP

I did read the OP, moron, but I don't think you did, or if you did you didn't understand it very well. Another example of 'headline shopping', I think...

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

What you'll notice is that support for voter ID laws runs high across the board, regardless of racial animosity.
Wilson, the center’s coordinator of public opinion initiatives and an expert on race and public opinion, said, “Who votes in America has always been controversial; so much so that the U.S. constitution has been amended a number of times to protect voting eligibility and rights. It comes as no surprise that Republicans support these laws more than Democrats; but, what is surprising is the level at which Democrats and liberals also support the laws.”

Here, CPC researchers found an interesting pattern in the data: it is Democrats and liberals whose opinions on voter ID laws are most likely to depend on their racial attitudes. Republicans and conservatives overwhelmingly support voter ID laws regardless of how much “racial resentment” they express. In contrast, Democrats and liberals with the highest “racial resentment” express much more support for voter ID laws than those with the least resentment

It looks like your OP goes AGAINST the narrative you are trying to push.

Nice job, nutbag...

Show me one poor person receiving Welfare who does NOT ALREADY have a Valid ID card... Good luck with that, you racist simpleton.

Some people only have a Welfare ID card. Is that ID accepted by Voter ID laws?

List of U.S. cities with most households without a car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. New York City, New York 55.7%
2. Newark, New Jersey 44.17%
3. Jersey City, New Jersey 40.67%
4. Washington, D.C. 36.93%
5. Hartford, Connecticut 36.14%
6. Baltimore, Maryland 35.89%
7. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 35.74%
8. Boston, Massachusetts 34.91%
9. Buffalo, New York 31.42%
10. New Haven, Connecticut 29.74%
11. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 29.45%
12. Paterson, New Jersey 29.32%
13. Chicago, Illinois 28.85%
14. San Francisco, California 28.56%
15. Cambridge, Massachusetts 27.72%
16. New Orleans, Louisiana 27.32%
17. Yonkers, New York 27.05%
18. Miami, Florida 26.71%
19. Syracuse, New York 26.56%
20. Rochester, New York 25.32%
21. Elizabeth, New Jersey 25.21%
22. St. Louis, Missouri 25.17%
23. Cleveland, Ohio 24.57%
24. Bridgeport, Connecticut 23.77%
25. Atlanta, Georgia 23.58%
26. Cincinnati, Ohio 23.37%
27. Providence, Rhode Island 22.92%
28. Springfield, Massachusetts 22.52%
29. Detroit, Michigan 21.9%
30. Richmond, Virginia 21.63%
31. Milwaukee, Wisconsin 21.36%
32. East Los Angeles, California 21.24%
33. Louisville, Kentucky 20.47%
34. Dayton, Ohio 19.97%
35. Minneapolis, Minnesota 19.7%
36. Oakland, California 19.62%
37. Waterbury, Connecticut 19.46%
38. Gary, Indiana 19.37
39. Honolulu, Hawaii 19.36%
40. Allentown, Pennsylvania 18.84%
41. Erie, Pennsylvania 18.2%
42. Worcester, Massachusetts 18.11%
43. Savannah, Georgia 17.64%
44. Lowell, Massachusetts 17.05%
45. Berkeley, California 17.01%
46. Norfolk, Virginia 17.01%
47. St. Paul, Minnesota 16.83%
48. Birmingham, Alabama 16.77%
49. Los Angeles, California 16.53%
50. Seattle, Washington 16.32%

And they all manage to get to the grocery store, even without a car.

Getting to the polls is no harder.

this study is from the horses mouths guys.

the people who backed the ID laws said they didnt like blacks

Racism because people want our Election Laws to be followed, and don't want fraudulent votes being cast by illegal Aliens, and dead people. Show me one poor person receiving Welfare who does NOT ALREADY have a Valid ID card... Good luck with that, you racist simpleton.

racism because they said they were racist.

read the OP

I did read the OP, moron, but I don't think you did, or if you did you didn't understand it very well. Another example of 'headline shopping', I think...

VoterID-Race.002.jpg

What you'll notice is that support for voter ID laws runs high across the board, regardless of racial animosity.
Wilson, the center’s coordinator of public opinion initiatives and an expert on race and public opinion, said, “Who votes in America has always been controversial; so much so that the U.S. constitution has been amended a number of times to protect voting eligibility and rights. It comes as no surprise that Republicans support these laws more than Democrats; but, what is surprising is the level at which Democrats and liberals also support the laws.”

Here, CPC researchers found an interesting pattern in the data: it is Democrats and liberals whose opinions on voter ID laws are most likely to depend on their racial attitudes. Republicans and conservatives overwhelmingly support voter ID laws regardless of how much “racial resentment” they express. In contrast, Democrats and liberals with the highest “racial resentment” express much more support for voter ID laws than those with the least resentment

It looks like your OP goes AGAINST the narrative you are trying to push.

Nice job, nutbag...

Excellent analysis.

Looks like I am in the 6 percent of Republicans who oppose Voter ID.

, and dead people.

Illegals quite possibly could be swinging elections. Voter ID prevents a live person from masquerading as a dead person as a means to cast a fraudulent vote. If you don't support voter ID requirements then you must be in favor of election FRAUD.

many dont own cars

That's because all the cheap cars were disposed of in Obama's "cash for clunkers" program... How discriminatory of Obama to enact such a program designed solely to hurt the poor people's ability to purchase a car that they could afford.

just making up fucking lies doesnt count as adult conversation

I bet if you did a study, you'd find that to be true. I mean after all, poor people can't afford a Lexus. Removing the clunkers was clearly discrimnatory. Therefore, Obama hates black people......because everyone knows, black people are poor and his policy was designed to hurt poor black people.

I'm getting the hang of this truthdoesntmatter logic. I like it.

that is alot of Americans

How many of them don't have ID?
You need photo ID to apply for welfare. You need photo ID to apply for a job. You need photo ID to open a bank account, rent an apartment, cash a check, fly on an airplane, get a library card.
I guess about the only thing you don't need a valid ID for is running for POTUS.

Forum List

Back