Vote Fraud Allegations Gathers Steam

CivilLiberty said:
So, if I link to someone ELSE's article I'm NOT advertising THEIR site, but if I link to one of MY articles I AM advertising MY site.

Hmm. Pardon me if that does not sound capricious in the extreme.

ADVERTISING would be along the lines of:

"Come visit my forum <link>"

or

"Visit my neat new site! <link>"

Linking to an article I previously wrote, to further explain my point, is not advertising - anymore than linking to ANY article is advertising.

Regards,

Andy

Sorry, but your spin won't work on this issue. I suggest you read the rules. You have been warned twice now, and now you are questioning the rules. You will not be linking your site from this board - end of discussion.

CivilLiberty said:
Yea, I hate it when that happens.

I don't know how Bush could "say the same". It's not just his incorrect word usage, or his mangling of pronunciations that are so bad (though they are bad). His rambling, stuttering sentence structure makes it hard to define his speech patterns as a "typo".

More like a "screw loose".

Regards,

A

Bush is clear. Kerry rambles, switches focuses in the middle of sentences, starts to give an answer and then switches to a glittering generality. He's a pompous idiotic fool.

spillmind said:
:laugh: i thought not!

Typical Spilly, try to lay blame on others. YOU made the claims or inferred them, how about YOU backup what you stated. Or can't you?

Yes, we are ALL laughing at you guys foaming at the mouth for another 4 years.

CivilLiberty said:
Sorry, I meant against US citizens/installations as opposed to world wide terror.

And looking more closely at Muellers statement, it seems that he was referring to world wide terror, and that included in that "hundreds" includes the terror plots "foiled" by international agencies. That certainly makes it a different scope.

Your original statement, that I questioned, was:

"4- Thousands of terrorists have been killed or captured and hundreds of terrorist plots have been foiled in the past 3 years."

Since it was in a reply dealing largely with the Bush administration, and in that context seemed to imply Bush (and not world) policies, I questioned it's validity.

I'll assume you meant world wide, and certainly you can't expect me to believe the Bush administration is responsible for those numbers, because clearly it's a result of interdiction by several difference countries.

Regards,

A

Oh, so you think all these terror plots would have been foiled regardless of Bush starting the war on terror and starting worldwide sharing of information?

I said hundreds were foiled. I supported my claim with words from those in charge. You apparently cannot dispute it. I stand correct.

CivilLiberty said:
Yea, I hate it when that happens.

I don't know how Bush could "say the same". It's not just his incorrect word usage, or his mangling of pronunciations that are so bad (though they are bad). His rambling, stuttering sentence structure makes it hard to define his speech patterns as a "typo".

More like a "screw loose".

Regards,

A

he seemed rather coherent to me while he whipped Kerry's ass in 2 of 3 debates. And I suppose the 60 million + voters were able to understand him too. Maybe you need some comprehension courses?

dilloduck said:
Why must you insult Bush to promote your agenda?

"Insulting Bush" is not part of promoting my agenda - it does, however, reflect my honest feelings.

And I think Kerry's a weak and unremarkable career politico who opportunistically squandered any opportunity the Dems might have had to reach the Oval office.

A

CivilLiberty said:
"Insulting Bush" is not part of promoting my agenda - it does, however, reflect my honest feelings.

And I think Kerry's a weak and unremarkable career politico who opportunistically squandered any opportunity the Dems might have had to reach the Oval office.

A

So is there a leader that you could suggest to us?

jimnyc said:
Sorry, but your spin won't work on this issue. I suggest you read the rules. You have been warned twice now, and now you are questioning the rules. You will not be linking your site from this board - end of discussion.

I read them, and this is why I am questioning your point.

Your board, your rules - it certainly was not clear until these last two posts from you that I could also not link to my original articles.

I will abide by your rules, however, I still say it's capricious.

Regards,

Andy

CivilLiberty said:
I will abide by your rules, however, I still say it's capricious.

And you would be completely wrong. I've held this standard from the beginning of the board and the rules certainly won't be changed for your liking.

musicman said:
Oh - CivilLiberty has a website?

It's my impression that he wrote at least one article for one. Most of it is in his first post----I think he runs along the same lines as ACLUDEM did. Just a little more flamboyant

dilloduck said:
It's my impression that he wrote at least one article for one. Most of it is in his first post----I think he runs along the same lines as ACLUDEM did. Just a little more flamboyant

Yeah, but at least Acludem has the saving grace of civility.

Sir Evil said:
Dude, cut the crap with the words!

Capricious! :gay:

:laugh:

Civil is nothing more than a pseudointellectual. I picture him sitting at Barnes And Noble with his laptop, cafe latte and copy of War And Peace all while playing chess and talking about their latest economic theory. The big words he gets from the pocket thesaurus he carries with him.

dilloduck said:
Just a little more flamboyant? Hehehehehe Stop being such a councilor.Heheahahahahaha

Us Southern boys always call an ASSHOLE and ASSHOLE!:dev1:

Mr. P said:
Just a little more flamboyant? Hehehehehe Stop being such a councilor.Heheahahahahaha

Us Southern boys always call an ASSHOLE and ASSHOLE!:dev1:

That's MISTER Asshole to you, buddy!
:happy2:

SSSSSHHHHHHHH!

I think I hear a banjo!

Is that pig noises?

Oh...that's what they do with the blue states in the south.....they have a BBQ!!!

Forum List

Back