Vote For The Liar???

You're just now figuring out that the Clinton's...BOTH OF THEM... are habitual liars?

Where were you in the 90's when they'd lied their way into office?
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

cr_mega_504_RTXWKQE.jpg

Wow...your idols!

A failure......a congenital liar.....and a rapist.

Too bad you couldn't get one with Teddy, too.
Woulda been a full house!

Are you genuflecting?

Actually, we're......

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!

:thanks: . :thanks: . . :thanks: . . :thanks: . . :thanks: . . :thanks: . . :thanks:

You wrote that to save face....and actually pretend that anyone believes you?

No, I wrote it because it's accurate.
Reading your posts is the same as listening to a public service announcement for birth control.

Crawl off.

Reading your posts is like catching a glimpse of an inmate in an insane asylum eating her own shit.

Please stop crying.

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.

Seems the old saying is correct on all counts.

No, it's not.

You, being pathologically dishonest and profoundly narcissistic, won't understand that.

Eh. Not my problem.

So it's back in '92 and Slick Willie just anointed himself the Comeback Kid after winning whatever the hell primary that was, and I start wondering who the hell is this guy? I knew he was the Arkansas governor but not much else about him and was curious to find out more. So I called a good friend from my college days, a woman who'd married a guy and moved to Little Rock about ten years earlier.

We chitchat on the phone for a few minutes, catching up on old times, and finally I told her the reason for my call. What's with your governor? How do you feel about the guy? Stuff like that. And she replied, I remember her exact words to this day, "He's harmless. It's Hillary you have to be worried about. She's ruthless."

Hillary? Who's Hillary? I didn't even know the governor's wife's name at the time. So she proceeded to tell me about a myriad of lousy state laws, rules, regulations, etc. that hadn't existed before governor Willie came to LR, and all of them she claimed had tentacles running directly back to Hillary.

Since that day I can't even image how many times in the ensuing years I reminded her how spot-on she'd been in her Hillary assessment.

"Yeah....sure.....nobody want's to see St. Bill back in the Whitehouse....again....."

And nobody will. thanks to a law (amendment to the Constitution) that should be applied to Senators and Members of the House of Representatives, with a modification:

Six years, MAXIMUM for everybody, even the President. ALL the pains and sorrows are caused by egotistical hypocrites vying for re-election and worthless fossils who never earned a penny in their life with honest work.

It would be historical and life changing to see:

2016: Elect a President for the next and only six years.
2018 elect all Senators for the next and only six years.
2020 elect all Members of the House of Representatives for the next and only six years.

At the end of your six years go home, your family needs you. The country does NOT. (Based on present examples)

Then repeat the cycle.

And for good measure, make the Supreme Court appointments for ten (12?) years, not for life.

Last edited:

Reading your posts is like catching a glimpse of an inmate in an insane asylum eating her own shit.

Please stop crying.

No, it's not.

You, being pathologically dishonest and profoundly narcissistic, won't understand that.

Eh. Not my problem.

Yeah, she is the one who is pathologically dishonest and profoundly narcissistic.

And yes, profanity is your problem.

"Oh silly me. Of course, the Bush years have ended. Which, of course, have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we are facing unprecedented amounts of problems."

If four years (with sympathetic and rubber-stamping House and Senate) could not fix the unprecedented "BUSH PROBLEMS" no amount of time ever could or ever will.

With a President who is not egotistical, incompetent and prone to blame everything on his predecessor, that is!

No, it's not.

Eh. Not my problem.

Yeah, she is the one who is pathologically dishonest and profoundly narcissistic.

And yes, profanity is your problem.

Yes, she is. You, being the same way, aren't expected by anyone rational to actually understand that.

And no, profanity isn't a problem. It's language that serves a very specific purpose.

Yes, she is. You, being the same way, aren't expected by anyone rational to actually understand that.

And no, profanity isn't a problem. It's language that serves a very specific purpose.

A purpose for the feeble minded.

Please stop crying.

No, it's not.

Eh. Not my problem.

It's evident that you certainly have enough problems.

If I can try my hand at psychobabble.....I'd say it's low self-esteem.
And....with good reason.

A purpose for the feeble minded.

LOL! The ironic thing is, you wouldn't know in any case.

Your narcissism tastes like vanilla!

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

LOL! The ironic thing is, you wouldn't know in any case.

Your narcissism tastes like vanilla!

Yes, I know exactly what it means. That's why I used it.

Deflect all you'd like, child; it won't change a thing.

If I was deflecting, or had reason to, you would be right. It wouldn't change anything. We are still facing major problems. And since it's clear that reasoning with you to address problems is not going to work, especially since, we are just in a back and forth with little reason being involved at the moment. I bid you adeiu.

She was probably in diapers.

Another one claiming seniority!!!!!!

So....where was your high school field trip....the Gold Rush??

My seniority shows in how much wiser, and secure I am compared to you.

Secure....in the sense of being locked in the padded cell?
Gotcha.

OMG....it's, like after 4:00!!
It is time, I believe, for you to don those horrid white orthopedic walking shoes, and matching belt, and waddle off, ‘else you may miss the ‘Early Bird Special’!

Yes, I know exactly what it means. That's why I used it.

Deflect all you'd like, child; it won't change a thing.

If I was deflecting, or had reason to, you would be right. It wouldn't change anything. We are still facing major problems. And since it's clear that reasoning with you to address problems is not going to work, especially since, we are just in a back and forth with little reason being involved at the moment. I bid you adeiu.

Yet again with this bullshit?

I never suggested that our country doesn't have problems, nor that they shouldn't be addressed, you idiotic child.

I addressed your Chicken Little statements only, and have reminded you of that several times already in this thread.

I pity you.

Forum List

Back