Vote For The Liar???

We have to survive till then first. There might not be much left to fight over.

Please be less fucking stupid.

I don't think that will be a problem. If that's all you can come up with in response, than being less stupid than that should be a breeze.

No, dunce, less stupid than your usual Chicken Little, illogical bullshit that you spew with abandon here.

The idea that there 'might not be much left to fight over' is alarmist bullshit pulled straight from your ass.

Please try a lot harder to be less stupid.

Wow, you must be absolutely TERRIFIED about 2016.

um.....shut up you nutball.

1. The marketplace of ideas metaphor was first developed by John Stuart Mill in his book, "On Liberty" in 1859. It was later used in opinions by the Supreme Court of the United States. The first reference to the "free trade in ideas" within "the competition of the market" appears in Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.'s dissent in Abrams v. United States, 250 U.S. 616, 630 (1919). The phrase "marketplace of ideas" first appears in a concurring opinion by Justice William J. Brennan, Jr. from 1965.[1]
Marketplace of ideas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. In the marketplace of ideas, conservative ideas defeat liberal ideas.

3. Liberals realize this....and that explains why posts such as yours attempt to shut out those ideas.

4. Of course, that pertains only tangentially to you, since you never have any ideas.
For a time-saver, I suggest you make up a stamp with that post, as you use it interminably.

All Clintons are liars. Either by being born natural liars or infected by their pathetic lives.

So, the administration has nothing to fear about Hilary testifying under oath about Benghazi. Bill Clinton showed her exceedingly well how to lie under oath.

They even lied about how their poor dog died.

In a few years their unfortunate son-in-law will be a liar, too.

It's always ironic whenever the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood calls anyone a liar!
:rofl::lmao:

Ya' gotta figure....we talkin'-about some.....

.....here!

pigboy-troll.jpg

It's always ironic whenever the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood calls anyone a liar!

So....you have no comment on the OP.....

...just your usual failure at an attempt to be relevant?
Obviously my comment on the OP struck a nerve.
Thank you.

Dunce....you didn't make any comment on the OP.
Clean off your specs and go back and read what you wrote.

Then....actually read the OP....I'll give you another shot.

I don't think that will be a problem. If that's all you can come up with in response, than being less stupid than that should be a breeze.

No, dunce, less stupid than your usual Chicken Little, illogical bullshit that you spew with abandon here.

The idea that there 'might not be much left to fight over' is alarmist bullshit pulled straight from your ass.

Again, it's not that diffiult to be less stupid than anything you say. Sticking your head in the sand and pretending everything is going to be okay isn't smart in the least. Our Republic faces serious challenges, perhaps the greatest challenges since the days of our Civil War. If you don't want to seriously fix the problems, that's fine. You can let the people who aren't afraid to look at the problems address them and fix them. But if you intend to stick your head in the sand and fight against responsible government because you are too afraid, then I would recommend waking up and stop doing that.

The problems our nation faces aren't going to go away just because you try to insult me and pretend they aren't there. So you can be part of the solution or you can ignore what's going on. It's your choice. The truth can set you free, but only if you aren't afraid of it.

Last edited:

So....you have no comment on the OP.....

...just your usual failure at an attempt to be relevant?
Obviously my comment on the OP struck a nerve.
Thank you.

You have to be honest for your comments to strike nerves. So I dont think you'll every reach your goal. Im not sure why you want to strike nerves. It doesnt produce anything.

I tell you what.

If Hillary is the Democratic nominee in 2016, I will vote for her, ending my unbroken streak of never voting for a Democratic candidate for President.

That's how sure I am she won't be.
Yeah....sure.....nobody want's to see St. Bill back in the Whitehouse....again.....

:eusa_whistle:

158508316.jpg

"If that's all you can come up...."

The dim-wit to whom you refer never brings anything to the table but that level of comment....

...then follows it up with a reference to some imagined mental illness, and/or a medication for same.

And that's it.

It seems to feel that that level of input, one step beyond writing with crayon on bathroom walls, is, in any way, clever.

Again, it's not that diffiult to be less stupid than anything you say. Sticking your head in the sand and pretending everything is going to be okay isn't smart in the least.

I never suggested that would be smart, stupid child, so spare me the straw men, thanks.
Our Republic faces seriousl challenges, perhaps the greatest challenges since the days of our Civil War. If you don't want to seriously fix the problems, that's fine. You can let the people who aren't afraid to look at the problems address them and fix them. But if you intend to stick your head in the sand and fight against responsible government because you are too afraid, then I would recommend waking up and stop doing that.

Of course I do, but that's not what I was addressing. I was commenting on your Chicken Little bullshit. You can dance around that fact all you'd like, but it won't change reality.
The problems our nation faces aren't going to go away just because you try to insult me and pretend they aren't there. So you can be part of the solution or you can ignore what's going on. It's your choice. The truth can set you free, but only if you aren't afraid of it.

I'm not pretending our nation's problems aren't there. I'm saying you're spewing bullshit in your statements about what might be left to fight over.

Please go familiarize yourself with the truth, child. But be careful! It requires rational thought and intellectual honesty; two things you lack most distinctly.

All Clintons are liars. Either by being born natural liars or infected by their pathetic lives.

So, the administration has nothing to fear about Hilary testifying under oath about Benghazi. Bill Clinton showed her exceedingly well how to lie under oath.

They don't have to be liars. No one does if they choose to live honest lives. The Truth will set us free. It's lies that keep us in bondage.

"If that's all you can come up...."

The dim-wit to whom you refer never brings anything to the table but that level of comment....

...then follows it up with a reference to some imagined mental illness, and/or a medication for same.

And that's it.

It seems to feel that that level of input, one step beyond writing with crayon on bathroom walls, is, in any way, clever.

LOL! That's all that's necessary when dismissing the histrionic and emotional claims that you and Avatard so routinely digress into.

Sorry to have made you look like a fool so often in the past. I can see that you've been hurt, and you're still carrying all that with you.

I, too, wondered at the reluctance to testify...as I'm certain you are correct: it will simply be more lies in line with the company policy.

Again, it's not that diffiult to be less stupid than anything you say. Sticking your head in the sand and pretending everything is going to be okay isn't smart in the least.

I never suggested that would be smart, stupid child, so spare me the straw men, thanks.
Our Republic faces seriousl challenges, perhaps the greatest challenges since the days of our Civil War. If you don't want to seriously fix the problems, that's fine. You can let the people who aren't afraid to look at the problems address them and fix them. But if you intend to stick your head in the sand and fight against responsible government because you are too afraid, then I would recommend waking up and stop doing that.

Of course I do, but that's not what I was addressing. I was commenting on your Chicken Little bullshit. You can dance around that fact all you'd like, but it won't change reality.

I'm not pretending our nation's problems aren't there. I'm saying you're spewing bullshit in your statements about what might be left to fight over.

Please go familiarize yourself with the truth, child. But be careful! It requires rational thought and intellectual honesty; two things you lack most distinctly.

You think im stupid for pointing out that we are facing many problems as a nation that we need to deal with before we even consider 2016, and yet you claim i created a straw man in response to your claims. You either agree that we have problems to deal with before 2016, or you don't. If you do, then you shouldn't have a problem with me pointing out that we need to address them before worrying about what happens 4 years from now.

And if you think there isn't a possibility we don't have much left to fight over, than you aren't looking at what our problems actually are.

OP: What a pile of discredited Pubcrappe character assassination...

ONE LIE? And not about a BJ? Seriously pathetic from a party based on thievery and lies...see sig pp1 and 3. That's GOP POLICY, not BS spam from a disgraceful propaganda arm of greedy idiot polluters and panderers to BIG MONEY A-HOLES. Pub dupes! Read something...

LOL! That's all that's necessary when dismissing the histrionic and emotional claims that you and Avatard so routinely digress into.

Sorry to have made you look like a fool so often in the past. I can see that you've been hurt, and you're still carrying all that with you.

You have no need to apologize. You didn't do anything.

Forum List

Back