Vote For The Liar???

Great thread. I think anyone with an ounce of credibility knows and understands the Clinton machine. I'll be surprised if the Democrats run her in 2016. She's ruined her chance with the whole Benghazi thing.

Old hag,no wonder Bill strayed
$hillary_clinton_american_traitor2.jpg

Yes, I know exactly what it means. That's why I used it.

Deflect all you'd like, child; it won't change a thing.

If I was deflecting, or had reason to, you would be right. It wouldn't change anything. We are still facing major problems. And since it's clear that reasoning with you to address problems is not going to work, especially since, we are just in a back and forth with little reason being involved at the moment. I bid you adeiu.

Yet again with this bullshit?

I never suggested that our country doesn't have problems, nor that they shouldn't be addressed, you idiotic child.

I addressed your Chicken Little statements only, and have reminded you of that several times already in this thread.

I pity you.

I appreciate your pity, but I'm quite alright.

Considering you are arguing with me because I had the audacity to suggest we need to survive the problems our nation faces before we worry about 2016, you have an odd way of showing that you think our country has problems that need to be addressed.

Maybe you need to get over yourself and actually read what people are talking about before you argue against it.

You're just now figuring out that the Clinton's...BOTH OF THEM... are habitual liars?

Where were you in the 90's when they'd lied their way into office?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The thing that would be the worst nightmare for america is the 2016 debate being Hellary and Bushwacker,another Bush running for president against Hellary.expect it to happen.after all we got to choose between Obummer and Bush pal Romney this past election.

If I was deflecting, or had reason to, you would be right. It wouldn't change anything. We are still facing major problems. And since it's clear that reasoning with you to address problems is not going to work, especially since, we are just in a back and forth with little reason being involved at the moment. I bid you adeiu.

Yet again with this bullshit?

I never suggested that our country doesn't have problems, nor that they shouldn't be addressed, you idiotic child.

I addressed your Chicken Little statements only, and have reminded you of that several times already in this thread.

I pity you.

I appreciate your pity, but I'm quite alright.

I disagree.
Considering you are arguing with me because I had the audacity to suggest we need to survive the problems our nation faces before we worry about 2016, you have an odd way of showing that you think our country has problems that need to be addressed.

Yet again with this nonsense? No, stupid child, I'm 'arguing' with your Chicken Little statement about little being left to fight over. That you continue to misunderstand this is quite telling.
Maybe you need to get over yourself and actually read what people are talking about before you argue against it.

No, I read exactly what you wrote, and I addressed it. Since then, I've just watched you desperately attempt to distract from your own words.

We're done, methinks.

Last edited:
You're just now figuring out that the Clinton's...BOTH OF THEM... are habitual liars?

Where were you in the 90's when they'd lied their way into office?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The thing that would be the worst nightmare for america is the 2016 debate being Hellary and Bushwacker,another Bush running for president against Hellary.expect it to happen.after all we got to choose between Obummer and Bush pal Romney this past election.

If the Republicans run Jeb Bush- they'll lose HUGE. I wouldn't vote for a Bush if my life depended on it! Are we such a loser nation that only a few families can produce our President???? IT'S RIDICULOUS and amounts to nothing more than the Bush's, Clinton's, Kennedy's, etc.. all thinking that somehow they're ENTITLED to the Presidency.

You know, politically speaking, if you're going to try to gain political points on the argument that your political opponents are liars,

you had better offer some non-lying alternatives from your own side. Otherwise it's a wash and we can move on to the issues.

You know, politically speaking, if you're going to try to gain political points on the argument that your political opponents are liars,

you had better offer some non-lying alternatives from your own side. Otherwise it's a wash and we can move on to the issues.

We need to become a non-lying society first. That way we will have more non-liars to choose from.

Another one claiming seniority!!!!!!

So....where was your high school field trip....the Gold Rush??

My seniority shows in how much wiser, and secure I am compared to you.

Secure....in the sense of being locked in the padded cell?
Gotcha.

OMG....it's, like after 4:00!!
It is time, I believe, for you to don those horrid white orthopedic walking shoes, and matching belt, and waddle off, ‘else you may miss the ‘Early Bird Special’!

You forgot to tell him to check his man bag for a spare pair of Depends! You'll never know when he'll need a change (one we can all believe in).

Great thread. I think anyone with an ounce of credibility knows and understands the Clinton machine. I'll be surprised if the Democrats run her in 2016. She's ruined her chance with the whole Benghazi thing.

Ahhh, yet another dose of "common knowledge" that is not supported by any facts.

The "Clinton machine" - mostly Bill - played a big part in Obama's 2012 victory. Bill has the second highest exit approval rating of any president.

As for Benghazi having any effect on a Hillary Clinton campaign .... well you can believe what you want to believe ... just like you thought William Ayers, Rev. Wright, birth certificates, or the economy would "guarantee" an Obama loss.

I'm not a fan of EITHER Clinton, but if you think you can defeat Hillary in 2016 without some very serious "getting your stuff together" I'm afraid you are going to be very disappointed - AGAIN.

We're done, methinks.

For some reason, I doubt that. You are still going to pretend im a fool for thinking we need to work on our problems before we worry about 2016. You are still going to pretend that im nuts for thinking our survival depends on fixing our problem despite thousands of years of human history that suggest that our societies probably can and tend to be lethal if ignored or made worse. And Ive already attempted to break off the discussion to have you renew it.

Last edited:
Yes, I know exactly what it means. That's why I used it.

Deflect all you'd like, child; it won't change a thing.

Curious....when you change your mind,
...what do you do with the diaper?

As always, I simply drop it into your eager and upturned mouth for you to snack on.

Now.....see how your language has improved?
Not actually articulate...but much better.

Aren't you pleased at what I've taught you today?

You're welcome.

Ahhh, yet another dose of "common knowledge" that is not supported by any facts.

The "Clinton machine" - mostly Bill - played a big part in Obama's 2012 victory. Bill has the second highest exit approval rating of any president.

As for Benghazi having any effect on a Hillary Clinton campaign .... well you can believe what you want to believe ... just like you thought William Ayers, Rev. Wright, birth certificates, or the economy would "guarantee" an Obama loss.

I'm not a fan of EITHER Clinton, but if you think you can defeat Hillary in 2016 without some very serious "getting your stuff together" I'm afraid you are going to be very disappointed - AGAIN.

yeah heaven forbid facts have an effect on the campaign. Much easier to just make stuff up like Obama did and go for the low information voters.

My seniority shows in how much wiser, and secure I am compared to you.

Secure....in the sense of being locked in the padded cell?
Gotcha.

OMG....it's, like after 4:00!!
It is time, I believe, for you to don those horrid white orthopedic walking shoes, and matching belt, and waddle off, ‘else you may miss the ‘Early Bird Special’!

You forgot to tell him to check his man bag for a spare pair of Depends! You'll never know when he'll need a change (one we can all believe in).

Afraid to!
I kind of like the old codger....and if we upset him...well, the spittle, drooling, slamming down his walker.....

...THEN he needs the Depends!

Link and show me where I thought any such thing? The economy , yes.. I didn't count the number of leaches who wanted free stuff to out number decent hard working Americans.

Lastly, in regard to Bubba Clinton.. He was impeached for lying under oath. Only in liberal lalaland is a hero. Adulters who profane the people's House, then lie under oath about it are heroes in the liberal world of humanism.

Calling hard working middle class Americans leeches just because they don't buy into the far right's hate and fear mongering isn't winning any elections either you know.

I'm not seeing the acknowledgement of mistakes that will be the prerequisite for stopping another Clinton presidency.

Forum List

Back