Vote For The Liar???

Calling hard working middle class Americans leeches just because they don't buy into the far right's hate and fear mongering isn't winning any elections either you know.

I'm not seeing the acknowledgement of mistakes that will be the prerequisite for stopping another Clinton presidency.

All Americans work. Please stop pretending that their is a working class of Americans and other Americans who don't.

Calling hard working middle class Americans leeches just because they don't buy into the far right's hate and fear mongering isn't winning any elections either you know.

I'm not seeing the acknowledgement of mistakes that will be the prerequisite for stopping another Clinton presidency.

Leaches DO NOT WORK. They are able bodied Americans sinking my 6 year old daughter's future in to the debt toilet because they're too lazy to get a job.. Because Obama offers free cookies in the form of cell phones, etc.. so they take it.. after all, it's free, right?

OP: What a pile of discredited Pubcrappe character assassination...

ONE LIE? And not about a BJ? Seriously pathetic from a party based on thievery and lies...see sig pp1 and 3. That's GOP POLICY, not BS spam from a disgraceful propaganda arm of greedy idiot polluters and panderers to BIG MONEY A-HOLES. Pub dupes! Read something...

Did you get this, blanko....you know the four dudes fired over at the State Department over the deaths in Benghazi?

Well....just kidding!

"The four officials supposedly out of jobs because of their blunders in the run-up to the deadly Benghazi terror attack remain on the State Department payroll — and will all be back to work soon, The Post has learned.

The highest-ranking official caught up in the scandal, Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, has not “resigned” from government service, as officials said last week. He is just switching desks. And the other three are simply on administrative leave and are expected back."
No One Was Fired Over Benghazi | Infinity News Network

No, you didn't but I would bet you voted for the biggest liar of them all. Mitten.

You're just now figuring out that the Clinton's...BOTH OF THEM... are habitual liars?

Where were you in the 90's when they'd lied their way into office?

So.....did you vote for 'em?

I didn't.

Gonna vote for Hillary if she's the Dem nominee?
This question is the reason for the OP.

No, you didn't but I would bet you voted for the biggest liar of them all. Mitten.

You're just now figuring out that the Clinton's...BOTH OF THEM... are habitual liars?

Where were you in the 90's when they'd lied their way into office?

I didn't.

So....you still don't recognize that the Obama folks spent millions to make you believe all sorts of lies about Romney?

Hey....you must be the 'Low Information Voter' I've been reading about.

So....you have no comment on the OP.....

...just your usual failure at an attempt to be relevant?
Obviously my comment on the OP struck a nerve.
Thank you.

Dunce....you didn't make any comment on the OP.
Clean off your specs and go back and read what you wrote.

Then....actually read the OP....I'll give you another shot.
Obviously my comment on the OP so overwhelmed you, you have to pretend you are incapable of understanding it.
Thank you again.

"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause."
- Victor Hugo

"TERM #3; 2017!!!!!!"

So, you are comfortable with Obama seizing power for a third term, pissing on the Constitution?

US Constitution
R.I.P.
1789-1937

Things aren't exactly rosy right now, but there is no reason for so much pessimism.
What goes around, comes around. The braggers of today will be the whiners of tomorrow.

Wish I had your optimism.
The schools...the media...the globalists....the bottomless pit.

We have a winner!!!

Did you just call Rush Limbaugh "stupid"........
Well, it is certainly a lie to call your MessiahRushie "brilliant."

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

We have to survive till then first. There might not be much left to fight over.

um.....shut up you nutball.

Still can't deal with reality? We are on a collision course with major problems. Unfortunately, nothing has changed with the last election and hence, we still have major problems to deal with.

You think the tax increases next year aren't going to cause problems for lots of people? You don't think people will lose their lives because of bad policy? That's what happens if you continually take power away from individuals in their own life.

You can continue with the status quo or you can be part of the solution. It's your choice.

I don't know what the tax increases if they happen will cause. You don't either.
Nothing could happen, something could happen.
People lose their lives regardless of policies.

Who ever said i want the staus quo? I certainly didnt. I just don't buy your bullshit you constantly post on here about doom and gloom. You are a nut.

I didn't.

So....you still don't recognize that the Obama folks spent millions to make you believe all sorts of lies about Romney?

Hey....you must be the 'Low Information Voter' I've been reading about.
Only the 'Misinformation Voters' were stupid enough to believe the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie that Obama spent even a single penny to lie about Bishop Willard. Bishop Willard's lies exposed themselves for free!

ONE LIE? And not about a BJ? Seriously pathetic from a party based on thievery and lies...see sig pp1 and 3. That's GOP POLICY, not BS spam from a disgraceful propaganda arm of greedy idiot polluters and panderers to BIG MONEY A-HOLES. Pub dupes! Read something...

Did you get this, blanko....you know the four dudes fired over at the State Department over the deaths in Benghazi?

Well....just kidding!

"The four officials supposedly out of jobs because of their blunders in the run-up to the deadly Benghazi terror attack remain on the State Department payroll — and will all be back to work soon, The Post has learned.

The highest-ranking official caught up in the scandal, Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, has not “resigned” from government service, as officials said last week. He is just switching desks. And the other three are simply on administrative leave and are expected back."

No lies , not even blunders- just a tragedy that had to have some 'scapegoats"- to shut up the hyenas and snakes lol.

There WERE 20+ other embassy attacks earlier that day due to that video- to think there was no link is idiocy, dupe.

Last edited:

Well....just kidding!

No lies , not even blunders- just a tragedy that had to have some 'scapegoats"- to shut up the hyenas and snakes lol.

There WERE 20+ other embassy attacks earlier that day due to that video- to think there was no link is idiocy, dupe.

It is my hope that those on my side of the argument will operate on the basis of "triage," consigning you the category of those who cannot be saved....and will concentrate on those whose minds have not been warped, and wills sapped.

a. Present the facts, make the righteous argument. Hope for the best.

b. Let's be honest, for a Liberal not data, facts, proof, or even experience will matter not a bit in informing belief.

If Hillary runs for the democratic nomination in 2016, not only will I vote for her, but I will contribute to her campaign.

If Hillary runs for the democratic nomination in 2016, not only will I vote for her, but I will contribute to her campaign.

I see, to cover folks like you, I should have added 'morality and character' to the statement bout Liberals in post #118.

Consider it amended.

Forum List

Back