Voice of Russia

So, you think after USA made RT and Sputnik register as foreign agents it was Russian government who put "brick in the new iron curtain" with its mirror response?

Iron bricks in the wall put both sides. But in regard to our countries in recent years, the United States has been the initiator of the construction of this wall. Russia's actions are reciprocal.

Here you can only argue about what are the causes of the actions of the West (Ukraine, Syria, opposition to the competitor or banal stupidity - there are many options). But the fact is that it is the West that is building a new iron curtain.

Russian test pilot Marina Popovich died yesterday.

Marina Popovich - Wikipedia

photo_2017-11-30_20-11-16.jpg

102 world aviation records. The first woman in the world to overcome the sound barrier.

In recent days, several large deaths for Russia. So a few days ago Dmitry Khvorostovsky died. I think this singer is well known in the West.

Dmitri Hvorostovsky - Wikipedia

dmitriy_hvorostovskiy_proydet_lechenie_v_velikobritanii[1].jpg

Despite the serious illness (brain cancer), he continued to lead an active life, did not give up. I, looking at his cheerfulness and participation in various events, generally thought that the information about his illness is empty rumors. Alas, they were true.

Hvorostovsky is posthumously nominated for the Grammy.

Russian test pilot Marina Popovich died yesterday.

Marina Popovich - Wikipedia

View attachment 163713

102 world aviation records. The first woman in the world to overcome the sound barrier.
Which is true - women in Russia have more rights and still they are women while in USA situation is not equal regarding to salary or profession with much more often met men-like women.

Meanwhile, the number of Russians watching television for seven years fell by half.

Only 29% of Russians choose to watch TV programs as entertainment in their spare time, while pensioners spend their leisure time watching TV 56%. In the age group from 18 to 24 years, less than 10%.

View attachment 163489
And it's interesting that what Russians in Russia take for granted and don't watch about 20 millions of Russians in Ukraine would be very happy to watch. You know that official Kiev has cut off all Russian TV and radio stations in Ukraine and substituted them with real dumb Ukrainian sh*t and anti-Russian propaganda. So we, the Russians in Ukraine, would be just happy to watch Russian TV simply by turning the TV on and to listen to our favorite Russian radio stations at home and in the car instead of watching and listening to them on the Internet. Just saying...

Last edited:
Which is true - women in Russia have more rights and still they are women while in USA situation is not equal regarding to salary or profession with much more often met men-like women.
Stupid child

Absolutely. Stupid child talking as if he is a woman.
Sounds like your two major body parts are big mouth and smart as*, Comrade, a perfect fit for "a proud Ukrainian" and embarrassing for somebody who has chosen the Russian Eagle for his avatar.

Stupid child

Absolutely. Stupid child talking as if he is a woman.
Sounds like your two major body parts are big mouth and smart as*, Comrade, a perfect fit for "a proud Ukrainian" and embarrassing for somebody who has chosen the Russian Eagle for his avatar.
Thanks, but such idiots like him should be ignored - reaction they are affraid most of all.
Say it though I sometimes cannot do it myself

The voice of Russia...

There are many idiots in the world.
If you think that level of idiotism depends on nation you are one of them.

As for me I am absolutely sure that people are not to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs but they are devided to normal people and idiots: as for idiots - they are to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs.

The voice of Russia...

As for me I am absolutely sure that people are not to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs but they are devided to normal people and idiots: as for idiots - they are to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs.

So, you think Chinese, and Ethiopians are somehow equal in intelligence?

The voice of Russia...

Absolutely!
Russians are not racists or nationalists like you western "cultural" people.

We have more than 200 nations in Russia each kept their culture - language, traditions, holidays, way of living. Unlike Europe and USA who either make them all europeans (americans) or kill.

The voice of Russia...

I live in Russian Far East and we have a lot of koreans here, russian koreans living here for 4-6 generations. I have friends among them - the only difference is apperance.
I have business with Japan and China, so I often meet them. No difference.
Until western society accept this fact you will not be succesful. That is the reason of your regress.

Think of such an idea: what is intelectual difference between european of 18th century and modern one...or compare to one from Middle age.
Absolutely the same!
Difference is only in knowledges.
If you doubt, read books of that times - they thoght same way, they worried about the same problems, they made same conclusions... But some ethics, morality changed, some technical evolution happened which make us think a bit other way and nothing else.

According to Slavic calendar it is 7526 year now. So this civilisation is at least 10 thousands years old. Do you really think more stupid nations would have survived in past times when the cleverer nation the stronger it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back