Voice of Russia

"The Economist" put Putin on the cover in this form.

View attachment 158161

https://www.economist.com/news/lead...tober-revolution-russia-once-again-under-rule

In my opinion, they wanted to offend Putin. But the Russian liked it :)

It seems to me, but in the West politicians more and more often miss in assessing the reaction of Russia :)
Putin has become a rich and powerful man and his people love him.

Gotta' give him credit for that much.
he is a thug and the killer, do you know it?

My favorite satiric/humorist and a true Russian patriot Mikhail Zadornov died today. A year ago I heard he was diagnosed with cancer and I was hoping an optimist like him would win that battle. Unfortunately, no. I still can't believe we will never laugh at his smart and hilarious stories about both Russia and the West.

RIP, Mikhail, we'll miss you a lot ans it will be very hard to forget you...

I indeed like this guy!
RIP

you´d love this too in this case

The voice of Russia...

There are many idiots in the world.
If you think that level of idiotism depends on nation you are one of them.

As for me I am absolutely sure that people are not to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs but they are devided to normal people and idiots: as for idiots - they are to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs.

So, you think Chinese, and Ethiopians are somehow equal in intelligence?

Absolutely!
Russians are not racists or nationalists like you western "cultural" people.

We have more than 200 nations in Russia each kept their culture - language, traditions, holidays, way of living. Unlike Europe and USA who either make them all europeans (americans) or kill.

What's your explanation to why an Ethiopia not colonized is so far behind a former Communist country which had heavy losses in WW2 of China?

I don't know, I've found ideals like eugenics, race realism, anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim, anti-Gypsy, and Nationalism are more prevalent in Eastern Europe today, than in Western Europe today.

The voice of Russia...

As for me I am absolutely sure that people are not to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs but they are devided to normal people and idiots: as for idiots - they are to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs.

I live in Russian Far East and we have a lot of koreans here, russian koreans living here for 4-6 generations. I have friends among them - the only difference is apperance.
I have business with Japan and China, so I often meet them. No difference.
Until western society accept this fact you will not be succesful. That is the reason of your regress.

Think of such an idea: what is intelectual difference between european of 18th century and modern one...or compare to one from Middle age.
Absolutely the same!
Difference is only in knowledges.
If you doubt, read books of that times - they thoght same way, they worried about the same problems, they made same conclusions... But some ethics, morality changed, some technical evolution happened which make us think a bit other way and nothing else.

According to Slavic calendar it is 7526 year now. So this civilisation is at least 10 thousands years old. Do you really think more stupid nations would have survived in past times when the cleverer nation the stronger it is.

East Asians only have an IQ slightly higher than Whites.
But, some groups like Africans, Hispanics, and Arabs have an IQ quite, or even much lower than Whites.

The voice of Russia...

According to Slavic calendar it is 7526 year now. So this civilisation is at least 10 thousands years old. Do you really think more stupid nations would have survived in past times when the cleverer nation the stronger it is.

I think that it's completely impossible for different nations to have completely even levels of natural selection leading to biological equality.

No, I don't think that Slavic peoples are even...

I think South-Slavs are inferior over North-Slavs.

South-Slavs score lower IQ, and PISA scores generally.

Also I think West-Slavs are superior over East-Slavs.

The IQ, and PISA scores of West Slavs is slightly higher.

But, what's more shocking is how much more uncivilized East Slavs are than West Slavs, they have not only a much worse history of violence, but also have much higher murder rates than West Slavs.

Yes, I do happen to think Poles are smarter than Russians, PISA, and IQ testing gives Poles a slight advantage over Russians.

The fact that Poles won in many battles when outnumbered against Russians, like the Battle of Komarow in 1920, the Battle of Klushino in 1610 are big ones that prove that.

Also a lot of "Superior Russians" have had a Polish background, certainly strongly disproportionate for the numbers of Poles in Russia.

This includes

- Konstantin Ciolkowski founder of modern rocketry.

- Stefan Drzewiecki founder of the Russian submarine fleet.

- Mikhail Dolivo-Dobrovolsky inventor of the 3 phase generator, and 3 phase transformer.

- Igor Sikorsky inventor of modern helicopters, airliners, and air-bombers.

- Mathematician Nikolai Lobachevsky

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Classical composer Igor Stravinsky.

- Classical composer Dimitri Shostakovich.

- Classical composer Mikhail Glinka.

- Artist Malevich.

- Playwriter Leonid Andreyev.

- Filmaker Andrei Tarkowsky.

- General Konstantin Rokossovsky

- General Anton Deniken.

- Geographer Nikolay Przhevalsky.

Last edited:
As for me I am absolutely sure that people are not to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs....
Russians are not racists or nationalists like you western "cultural" people.

Another moron who talks on all the nation's behalf.... The worst kind of idiots.
Comrade, so far you have been fighting against Russians who love Russia (with Sbiker in another thread). Don't you think it would make a lot more sense to start fighting against those who hate Russia instead? There are tons of those on this forum for you.

Last edited:
Comrade, so far you have been fighting against Russians who love Russia

What bullshit... 'Russians who love Russia' is the guy who was there 30 years ago and mucked all the forum with idiotic posts? You are the only person who puts 'likes' under his shit. And I don't fight against anybody. The Net is for discussions, not fighting.

There are tons of those on this forum for you.
OK, name them. I fear that 'tons' is a fruit of your vivid imagination.

The voice of Russia...

I think that it's completely impossible for different nations to have completely even levels of natural selection leading to biological equality.

But, what's more shocking is how much more uncivilized East Slavs are than West Slavs, they have not only a much worse history of violence, but also have much higher murder rates than West Slavs.

Yes, I do happen to think Poles are smarter than Russians, PISA, and IQ testing gives Poles a slight advantage over Russians.

The fact that Poles won in many battles when outnumbered against Russians, like the Battle of Komarow in 1920, the Battle of Klushino in 1610 are big ones that prove that.

Also a lot of "Superior Russians" have had a Polish background, certainly strongly disproportionate for the numbers of Poles in Russia.

This includes

- Mikhail Dolivo-Dobrovolsky inventor of the 3 phase generator, and 3 phase transformer.

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Artist Malevich.

- General Anton Deniken.

what do you think about 100% Slavic dances in Moscow ? something for NY?

Comrade, so far you have been fighting against Russians who love Russia (with Sbiker in another thread). Don't you think it would make a lot more sense to start fighting against those who hate Russia instead? There are tons of those on this forum for you.

One of the reasons why I try not to argue with my compatriots, even if I do not agree with them :D If a person is intelligent, then the dispute is useless, since his opinion was thus formed. And you can only exchange this opinion. If a person is a fool, then in a dispute I will go down to his level. As they say in Russia - "never argue with a fool, other people may not notice the difference between you" :) The negative opinion of a fool about my country, once expressed, will remain only a single time expressed opinion. But if you start arguing with him, it will look like two fools, constantly kicking negative propaganda :)

If that, I did not mean anyone specific in this topic, just voiced my general principle :D

Latvia Bans Russian Judges From Military Simulation Contest

COPENHAGEN, Denmark — An association of airsoft players in Latvia is expressing outrage after three Russian contest judges were deported before the start of a tournament for teams that use replica weapons and plastic pellets in military simulations.

The Latvian Airsoft Players Association said the Open Baltic Airsoft Cup 2017 will be rescheduled after the Russians were banned from the one-day competition.

The association said it communicated "intensively" with Latvian authorities ahead of the "sport event" that was expected to draw about 300 participants. It says the tournament likely will be moved to another country.

The Russian judges entered Latvia legally. However, Latvia's Security Police told the Baltic News Service "an efficient control mechanism" was needed to prevent "military tactical trainings in Latvia."

Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are concerned about Moscow's military muscle in the Baltic region.

// Latvia Bans Russian Judges From Military Simulation Contest

Latvia Bans Russian Judges From Military Simulation Contest

COPENHAGEN, Denmark — An association of airsoft players in Latvia is expressing outrage after three Russian contest judges were deported before the start of a tournament for teams that use replica weapons and plastic pellets in military simulations.

The Latvian Airsoft Players Association said the Open Baltic Airsoft Cup 2017 will be rescheduled after the Russians were banned from the one-day competition.

The association said it communicated "intensively" with Latvian authorities ahead of the "sport event" that was expected to draw about 300 participants. It says the tournament likely will be moved to another country.

The Russian judges entered Latvia legally. However, Latvia's Security Police told the Baltic News Service "an efficient control mechanism" was needed to prevent "military tactical trainings in Latvia."

Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are concerned about Moscow's military muscle in the Baltic region.

// Latvia Bans Russian Judges From Military Simulation Contest

Muscovy is a criminal state, much like North Korea and Cuba

The voice of Russia...

This includes

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Artist Malevich.

- General Anton Deniken.

So, you are nationalist...for me it is the same as racist and/or nazi.
All those nazi theories are sick.
IQ test has many questions based on some knowledge that should be given in school or taken from reading books - mathematics, common erudition, etc. How can people in deep Africa show high result if their secondary education is weak, if they have no time, money, possibilities to read books?
I greatly doubt about some mentioned names to be polish...some of them may have couple of drops of polish blood.
Would you like me to write here a list of russian scientists and inventors? It would be too long. But here are the most significant inventions by russians:
Electric lamp, radio, plane, mobile phone, personal computer, electric tram, colored photo, knapsack parachute, helicopter, seaplane, television, atomic reactor, video tape recorder, spaceship, lazer, supersonic passanger plane, LEDs, modern hybrid engine and huge number of medical inventions.
I wonder how stupid east slavanians have managed to?

Loren R. Graham (born June 29, 1933, in Hymera, Indiana) is a noted American historian of science, particularly science in Russia. Here is what he says about Russians:

"Russians really were the first in Europe who built locomotives. They really were first who illuminated the streets of their cities with electrical lights. They really started to transmit radio waves before Macroni. They really built first multi-engined passenger aircraft. They really were pioneers in development of transistors and diodes. They really were first who published a paper on the principles of laser action ahead of others for decades. And they really created the first electronic calculating machine in Europe.

Russians are extraordinary creative people and it has been obviously confirmed with their achievements in music, literature, mathematics and fundamental sciences."

P.S. Russians are just not too good in selling their ideas.

Aleksandr Popov, physicist and electrical engineer acclaimed in Russia as the inventor of radio. Evidently he built his first primitive radio receiver, a lightning detector (1895), without knowledge of the contemporary work of the Italian inventor Guglielmo Marconi. The genuineness and the value of Popov’s successful experiments are not seriously doubted, but Marconi’s priority is usually conceded.
Aleksandr Popov | Russian engineer

Guglielmo Marconi was founder of The Wireless Telegraph & Signal Company in the United Kingdom in 1897

The voice of Russia...

This includes

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Artist Malevich.

- General Anton Deniken.

So, you are nationalist...for me it is the same as racist and/or nazi.
All those nazi theories are sick.
IQ test has many questions based on some knowledge that should be given in school or taken from reading books - mathematics, common erudition, etc. How can people in deep Africa show high result if their secondary education is weak, if they have no time, money, possibilities to read books?
I greatly doubt about some mentioned names to be polish...some of them may have couple of drops of polish blood.
Would you like me to write here a list of russian scientists and inventors? It would be too long. But here are the most significant inventions by russians:
Electric lamp, radio, plane, mobile phone, personal computer, electric tram, colored photo, knapsack parachute, helicopter, seaplane, television, atomic reactor, video tape recorder, spaceship, lazer, supersonic passanger plane, LEDs, modern hybrid engine and huge number of medical inventions.

TV was invented by Paul Nipkow, he was Kashubian, or a Polish tribe.

Wasn't the Russian who invented Airplanes of Alexander Mozhaysky also of a Polish origin?

LED's was by Rusyn American Nick Holonyak, I wouldn't call that a Russian.

As for space shapes, by Korolev?
Korolev came from Ukraine.
Probably the surname is Korolewski a Polish one.

The first practical Video tape recorder was the Aeroscope by Polish Kazimierz Prószyński .
The
Video tape recorder which changed Hollywood the Nagra was by Polish Kudelski.

Loren R. Graham (born June 29, 1933, in Hymera, Indiana) is a noted American historian of science, particularly science in Russia. Here is what he says about Russians:

"Russians really were the first in Europe who built locomotives. They really were first who illuminated the streets of their cities with electrical lights. They really started to transmit radio waves before Macroni. They really built first multi-engined passenger aircraft. They really were pioneers in development of transistors and diodes. They really were first who published a paper on the principles of laser action ahead of others for decades. And they really created the first electronic calculating machine in Europe.

Russians are extraordinary creative people and it has been obviously confirmed with their achievements in music, literature, mathematics and fundamental sciences."

P.S. Russians are just not too good in selling their ideas.

Aleksandr Popov, physicist and electrical engineer acclaimed in Russia as the inventor of radio. Evidently he built his first primitive radio receiver, a lightning detector (1895), without knowledge of the contemporary work of the Italian inventor Guglielmo Marconi. The genuineness and the value of Popov’s successful experiments are not seriously doubted, but Marconi’s priority is usually conceded.
Aleksandr Popov | Russian engineer

Guglielmo Marconi was founder of The Wireless Telegraph & Signal Company in the United Kingdom in 1897

Marconi ripped off of Serb Nikola Tesla's patents, anyways.

The first more modern street lamps were by Polish Ignacy Lukasiewicz, who invented Kerosene Lamps.

The voice of Russia...

This includes

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Artist Malevich.

- General Anton Deniken.

I wouldn't call East Slavians stupid, just not as smart as Poles.

Keep in mind Poland had founded the scientific revolution with Copernicus.

Russia hardly had any kind of impact in Europe during the Renaissance like Poland had.

Forum List

Back