‘Stop staring at his corpse’: Kadyrov urges Lenin’s burial

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It would be one of the best events after 'perestroika': burial of Lenin. Enough is enough!

The head of the Chechen Republic has called for Vladimir Lenin’s body be taken out of its Moscow mausoleum and properly buried. This would be a “reasonable and humane” step, Ramzan Kadyrov said.
“The issue of Lenin’s burial must be resolved by Russian President Vladimir Putin, of course, but I am personally convinced that we should stop staring at a corpse,” Kadyrov wrote in his Telegram messenger.

I think Putin said this year: There are still too many people alive in Russia who respect Lenin. That's why to bury him now would mean to considerably divide Russian society.

As for me dead people MUST be buried. However I'm not Russian President and I trust his decisions.

Last edited:
That is why I want to be cremated

I do not want people staring at me when I am dead

I think Putin said this year: There are still too many people alive in Russia who respect Lenin. That's why to bury him now would mean to considerably divide Russian society.

As for me dead people MUST be buried. However I'm not Russian President and I trust his decisions.

Although I do not agree with you I accept your meaning.In my opinion the best place for a mass murder like Lenin would be only a pet cemetery.
Do you have not forgotten the Red Terror.
Regarding 'too many people' I can say if they are too stupid than it is their problem.

ByzGTbTCIAAW69Y.jpg

Definition of mausoleum
plural mausoleums or -lea \-ˈlē-ə\
1:a large tomb; especially :a usually stone building with places for entombment of the dead above ground

:)

Lenin was buried. He even according to the Orthodox tradition is normally buried - is below the ground level.

Lenin IS a criminal. Just like Hitler and Soros.

Yep, I agree 100%

he should get the Cromwell treatment.

At best the Lenin's Mummy shall be flushed down the toilet.
It's a good joke, however as a Christian, I think every human being has a right to be buried, even the worst criminal. There is God's judgment after all.

You are right, it's a joke!

A couple of days ago:
Russia has unveiled a monument to victims of political repression during the Soviet era, its first ever national memorial to those imprisoned and executed under the regime.
The word Remember is emblazoned along its surface in a variety of languages
Russia's Wall of Sorrow -- an unironic monument to victims of repression

upload_2017-11-3_10-8-44.png

Putin: Political repression has become a tragedy for all our people, all our society and dealt a harsh blow to our people, its roots, culture and self-consciousness. We are still feeling its consequences.

Our duty is to not let it slip into oblivion. Remembrance, a clear and unambiguous position and assessments with regard to those sad events serve as a powerful warning against their recurrence.

Today, we will open the Wall of Sorrow in downtown Moscow. A grand, poignant monument both in its message and implementation. It appeals to our conscience and sentiment, calling for a deep and honest understanding of the period of repression, and empathy for its victims.

Now, it is important for all of us to build on the values of trust and stability. Only on this basis will we be able to achieve the goals of our society and our country, which is one for us all.
Opening of Wall of Sorrow memorial to victims of political repression

A couple of days ago:
Russia has unveiled a monument to victims of political repression during the Soviet era, its first ever national memorial to those imprisoned and executed under the regime.

View attachment 158405

Putin: Political repression has become a tragedy for all our people, all our society and dealt a harsh blow to our people, its roots, culture and self-consciousness. We are still feeling its consequences.

Our duty is to not let it slip into oblivion. Remembrance, a clear and unambiguous position and assessments with regard to those sad events serve as a powerful warning against their recurrence.

Today, we will open the Wall of Sorrow in downtown Moscow. A grand, poignant monument both in its message and implementation. It appeals to our conscience and sentiment, calling for a deep and honest understanding of the period of repression, and empathy for its victims.

Now, it is important for all of us to build on the values of trust and stability. Only on this basis will we be able to achieve the goals of our society and our country, which is one for us all.

It was not so bad as Stalin eliminated the traitorous Lenin Gang.

A couple of days ago:

View attachment 158405

Unfortunately, Stalin eliminated lots of other people, absolutely innocent. My relatives said everybody was afraid to go to bed because they were not sure all the family would wake up same place: Stalin's "Black Crows" ( special cars) would usually come in the middle of the night and arrest people. Those poor people would be announced "enemies of the Soviet people" and their poor family members as well. Those were very scary times for our country.

A couple of days ago:

View attachment 158405

Unfortunately, Stalin eliminated lots of other people, absolutely innocent. My relatives said everybody was afraid to go to bed because they were not sure all the family would wake up same place: Stalin's "Black Crows" ( special cars) would usually come in the middle of the night and arrest people. Those poor people would be announced "enemies of the Soviet people" and their poor family members as well. Those were very scary times for our country.

You are right, but Stalin firstly wanted to destroy Lenin's killer gang

It would be one of the best events after 'perestroika': burial of Lenin. Enough is enough!

The head of the Chechen Republic has called for Vladimir Lenin’s body be taken out of its Moscow mausoleum and properly buried. This would be a “reasonable and humane” step, Ramzan Kadyrov said.
“The issue of Lenin’s burial must be resolved by Russian President Vladimir Putin, of course, but I am personally convinced that we should stop staring at a corpse,” Kadyrov wrote in his Telegram messenger.

Kadyrov is muslim-----they do not store dead bodies under glass. I wonder what the storage costs are------they keep him cool, I think

A couple of days ago:

View attachment 158405

You are right, but Stalin firstly wanted to destroy Lenin's killer gang
Stalin was afraid of competitors. And then he became paranoiac, I think. Those times have been interpreted kinda contradictorily. But seems like Stalin's famous phrase was: "No person, no problem."

Although I do not agree with you I accept your meaning.In my opinion the best place for a mass murder like Lenin would be only a pet cemetery.
Do you have not forgotten the Red Terror.
Regarding 'too many people' I can say if they are too stupid than it is their problem.

ByzGTbTCIAAW69Y.jpg

the red terror Lenin´s creation , and as you see here many Putlerists are still inlove with Lenin
Siyoxe-EJNw.jpg

Ob1taa_QfgA.jpg

rg6bf0PpBFA.jpg

J59fZaLIJdo.jpg

-1Y0596iuXE.jpg

TotgaNO63Mk.jpg

6b9ObGPWNoQ.jpg

Forum List

Back