Vivek Ramaswamy wants Elon Musk as an adviser if elected president

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Ramaswamy said he wants to bring in people with “a blank fresh impression.” He added, “I’ve enjoyed getting to know better, Elon Musk recently, I expect him to be an interesting adviser of mine because he laid off 75% of the employees at Twitter.”

Ramaswamy admires the mass layoffs Musk conducted after taking over Twitter last year. The candidate has been vocal about his desire to shut down the Department of Education, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

During his trip to the Hawkeye State, Ramaswamy reiterated his desire for mass changes across the federal government, saying “mass layoffs are absolutely what I will bring to the D.C. bureaucracy.”

Listen to his interview with Shawn Ryan. He details how it will go and how it is legal.

Unlike 100% of past politicians, he's working on his plans now so that come Jan 2025, he's ready.

LOL.....He's lost the NOtVA vote.

Last edited:
People commute daily from Winchester. Charles County in MD all the way beyond Fredneck and Laurel.
Loudoun and Fairfax are the two richest counties in America. All government-fed.
Yep, I'm in Warren Co, Virginia and we have to stand on the local lawyers and their national developer clients along with the planning commissions not to turn more of the town/county into NOtVA. That's why I only vote for slow-growth Independents locally.

We just killed two large build-outs where all of the units were going to be $350K+and marketed towards NOtVA pukes.

The local joke is you only have to drive by the GOP HQ in town, make note of who they are running locally so you know who not to vote for. ;)

Dems don't bother running for the most part and right-leaning slow-growth hopefuls never get a gop endorsement so they run as Independents. Good thing really, it makes it easier.

Forum List

Back