Undercover Cop Caught Cutting Fences on Jan 6?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
More evidence that J6 was a setup. It is at the point of being obvious. That is when they start yelling conspiracy to cover up their conspiracy. There is a video (proof). I know people are told not to believe their eyes, but I still trust my own senses. Someone that does not has serious problems.
1692730773981.png

Last edited:
More evidence that J6 was a setup. It is at the point of being obvious. That is when they start yelling conspiracy to cover up their conspiracy. There is a video (proof). I know people are told not to believe their eyes, but I still trust my own senses. Someone that does not has serious problems.
View attachment 818066

You are trying to convince The Democrat Cult, that their Cult is the bad guy.

Good Luck

Ray Epps
Scaffold Commander
Fence cutting guys.

The entire J6 indictments blow up when these people are called to testify and The Government says that they can't due to National Security.

Last edited:
Ray Epps
Scaffold Commander
Fence cutting guys.

The entire J6 indictments blow up when these people are called to testify and The Government say they can't due to National Security.
Why would they be called to testify?

Again? There is a picture of the guy cutting the fence. It is not a conspiracy . It is fact. This move is an outright lie. Why is this a conspiracy? Let's have an answer.

Forum List

Back