Vivek Ramaswamy : "The US will leave NATO if I win the election,"

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek?

• yes , USA ´s future BRICS !

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, I dont

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
If you look at history since the Berlin wall fell, the only government that has expanded is the NATO bureaucracy, and endless spending on war.

:auiqs.jpg:

8bh79k.jpg

the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek speaks like Ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 ...
he was taught : ... always smile when you lie ..."

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek🇷🇺?

yes , USA ´s future BRICS !
no, I dont
If Ramaswamy 🇷🇺 were a doctor, he would find a problem with you, and then recommended euthanasia every time. Does NATO have problems, yes. The answer is to fix it, as it has been the most successful alliance in history. Every institution has issues, so the easiest thing in the world is to walk around shooting your mouth off about problems. Look for leaders who fix things and offer clear solutions. Outside of career auditors: Problem finders are boring and worthless.

Don't get all worked up. Very few republicans will vote for a guy with that skin color and a foreign sounding name. He was doomed before he started.

If you look at history since the Berlin wall fell, the only government that has expanded is the NATO bureaucracy, and endless spending on war.

:auiqs.jpg:

8bh79k.jpg
LOL!!

Tell me you don't know what the term "expansionist" means without saying you don't know what the term "expansionist" means.

Vivek is sucking up to Trump because he knows he'll never be voted in as President

so? Do you go around and trash the Country as you want it to be…,,silly question. You love trash and decline. Unless your one of the good TX and I mixed you up?

iu

Crepitus: That's nice, but it doesn't change what I said.

Back in the kitchen, Back in the closet, Back of the bus, Back alley abortions, Back to the 1950s.

Drink the Kool-Aid, vote GOP

John Edgar Slow Horse: And the nihilits, libertarians, and anarchos don't have the answer, either.

That's nice, but it doesn't change what I said.
Tell me why we should be funding that project, which Russia had once been wanting to be a part of, NATO rejected, and now they feel is a threat to them, and European peace on the continent?

What you wrote, I have just proven, is empirically, garbage.

Whether it changes what you wrote or not, is moot.

Like most of what you write, it was nonsense, just parroting what you see & hear on your TEE VEE, or read in establishment propaganda, relating back think tank talking points, not based on actual facts.

Sorry I can't help your dissociation from reality, or the facts pal.

President Trump didn't destroy NATO during his 1st term, why would you think he will next year?

Trump liked NATO, just thought they should pull their own weight.

If those countries can afford a massive welfare state, they should be able to afford their own defense.
Trump repeatedly questioned the need for NATO and showed an unwillingness to support Article 5

Forum List

Back