Vivek Ramaswamy : "The US will leave NATO if I win the election,"

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek?

• yes , USA ´s future BRICS !

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, I dont

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
I like Vivek.

Your alliance turned Ukraine into a shithole
DO you talk about your mom´s **** , right ?
Vivek is correct about many things. Leave NATO is one of them.
Vivek Ramaswamy (4%).sondaggio Iowa

looks like Americans dont like pootler´s 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 blowers

1704585056776.jpeg

Radical Islam is far more of a threat to the EU than Putin
said N1 Moscow 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 muslims´lover
f68.jpg

the reality :

He's not going to win. Moot point
Moot point indeed. And if he does win, I'm pretty sure those in Congress in both parties would put some heavy pressure on him to rethink that. For sure President Trump was spot on when he put heavy pressure on other NATO countries to start paying their fair share for NATO's protection instead of the U.S. footing almost all the bill, but he was not at all in favor of leaving NATO.

Ramaswamy is an eloquent and excellent spokesman for many important issues and I cheer him on in those. But it is his position on things like NATO that makes me very nervous and drives home my sense he has nowhere nearly enough real world experience, knowledge, instincts to be in a significant policy making position for the country. At least not yet.

Last edited:
Lol ivan lover because I quoted the population of how many we may have to go against.

You can fuck off with that one
He’s a one-trick-pony. If you don’t follow his lead and suck the cock of Ukraine, you’re a Russian bot/troll. Small minded BS.

Your memes are as irrelevant as the rest of your posts, kid. I get it, you have very strong personal emotions attached to the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Nothing wrong with that. However, your childish “if you’re not with me, you’re against me” attitude only serves to alienate the people you should be courting if you want US financial support.

Your memes are as irrelevant as the rest of your posts, kid. I get it, you have very strong personal emotions attached to the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Nothing wrong with that. However, your childish “if you’re not with me, you’re against me” attitude only serves to alienate the people you should be courting if you want US financial support.
Americans are too lenient with freedom of speech, Brits🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 hanged Lorrd Haw-Haw, as Europeans aren't an ocean away from consequences of such speeches.

1704642037953.jpeg

Forum List

Back