Vivek Ramaswamy : "The US will leave NATO if I win the election,"

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek?

• yes , USA ´s future BRICS !

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, I dont

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek speaks like Ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 ...
he was taught : ... always smile when you lie ..."

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek🇷🇺?

yes , USA ´s future BRICS !
no, I dont
If Ramaswamy 🇷🇺 were a doctor, he would find a problem with you, and then recommended euthanasia every time. Does NATO have problems, yes. The answer is to fix it, as it has been the most successful alliance in history. Every institution has issues, so the easiest thing in the world is to walk around shooting your mouth off about problems. Look for leaders who fix things and offer clear solutions. Outside of career auditors: Problem finders are boring and worthless.

The man is a sad joke.

the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek speaks like Ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 ...
he was taught : ... always smile when you lie ..."

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek🇷🇺?

yes , USA ´s future BRICS !
no, I dont
If Ramaswamy 🇷🇺 were a doctor, he would find a problem with you, and then recommended euthanasia every time. Does NATO have problems, yes. The answer is to fix it, as it has been the most successful alliance in history. Every institution has issues, so the easiest thing in the world is to walk around shooting your mouth off about problems. Look for leaders who fix things and offer clear solutions. Outside of career auditors: Problem finders are boring and worthless.

Cool it with the "... KGB thug " epithets. I don't support Vivek but he is hardly a thug, KGB or otherwise.

Let's save it for those who are Putin's cock holster like the orange douchebag.

Why we can’t trust Republicans

Vivek, Trump, DeSantis will all destroy our NATO alliance
We cannot trust anyone. If the past 8 years have taught us anything it is that. Blaming this crap on one party is lazy and more lies.

He’s interested in destabilizing the world

Stupid comments like this is why the rest of the world has come to realize that a large swath of the American people are functional idiots.
Sounds like an opportunity for Canada to step up and show their worth. Foreign leeches have no value to the US. It is beyond time to let Cold War relics like NATO disappear.

Cool it with the "... KGB thug " epithets. I don't support Vivek but he is hardly a thug, KGB or otherwise.

Let's save it for those who are Putin's cock holster like the orange douchebag.
so you think Vivel is just a pootin´s useful idiot ?

1704573303588.jpeg

1704573353427.jpeg

If you look at history since the Berlin wall fell, the only government that has expanded is the NATO bureaucracy, and endless spending on war.

:auiqs.jpg:

8bh79k.jpg

You had to cut and paste your core beliefs from a website?

You're just like these twisted "liberal" fucks here.... you don't really stand for anything... just power and the normalization of your godless depravity.
Vivek 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 is running a parody campaign. Making fun of Republicans by exaggerating everything. He's a 🇸🇦🇷🇺 paid loser.
1704574649270.jpeg

Is he Ukranian and afraid of Russia? Wants NATO to join in? Just join Russia. Get rid of the midget. Problem solved,
Everything Vivek V Vatnik says is good for czar Pootin! How can that be good for US. Traitor in plain sight.

A disastrous start for the New Year for Nazi Troll Winkle

Voted worst Poster on the site
Has lost 4 UAF armies
Has not noticed that Ukraine is vanquished
Given a failure mark in his adult English course
Refused hospital treatment for blindness
Beaten up by two young Swede ladies for harrassment

Oh Winkle . Your death will be mourned by no one

Forum List

Back