Vivek Ramaswamy : "The US will leave NATO if I win the election,"

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek?

• yes , USA ´s future BRICS !

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, I dont

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek speaks like Ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 ...
he was taught : ... always smile when you lie ..."

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek🇷🇺?

yes , USA ´s future BRICS !
no, I dont
If Ramaswamy 🇷🇺 were a doctor, he would find a problem with you, and then recommended euthanasia every time. Does NATO have problems, yes. The answer is to fix it, as it has been the most successful alliance in history. Every institution has issues, so the easiest thing in the world is to walk around shooting your mouth off about problems. Look for leaders who fix things and offer clear solutions. Outside of career auditors: Problem finders are boring and worthless.

Last edited:
1704551584340.jpeg

Why we can’t trust Republicans

Vivek, Trump, DeSantis will all destroy our NATO alliance

President Trump didn't destroy NATO during his 1st term, why would you think he will next year?

Trump liked NATO, just thought they should pull their own weight.

If those countries can afford a massive welfare state, they should be able to afford their own defense.

President Trump didn't destroy NATO during his 1st term, why would you think he will next year?

Trump liked NATO, just thought they should pull their own weight.

If those countries can afford a massive welfare state, they should be able to afford their own defense.
This clown won't win. But his statement exposes a strong undercurrent in US politics. That, along with the ongoing betrayal of Ukraine, ought to make all alarm lights flash red in European/Asian capitals.And even if they don't leave, who can trust the US now?

1704551880286.jpeg

That is as interesting as what the 7-eleven clerk near me will do if she wins the Election. I wonder what her stance is on NATO?
Send him to India!! Everything Vivek V Vatnik says is good for Putin! How can that be good for US. Traitor in plain sight. if it speaks Traitor talks Traitor acts Traitor must be a Traitor

Serious question: What is the benefit to the United States by being a member of NATO?

I can think of nothing. ALL of the benefit is to our European "allies," who disparage us at every turn.

Someone please answer the question.

Forum List

Back