Vivek Ramaswamy : "The US will leave NATO if I win the election,"

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek?

• yes , USA ´s future BRICS !

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, I dont

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
I wish someone will give him putin 🇸🇦🇷🇺tea. Even without any volume, just seeing his mouth move is too much.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction..."
-Ronald Reagan

its like Sports gambling, if everyone hates the big bad Brown man….he might be the best bet. Getcha sum son.

the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek speaks like Ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 ...
he was taught : ... always smile when you lie ..."

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek🇷🇺?

yes , USA ´s future BRICS !
no, I dont
If Ramaswamy 🇷🇺 were a doctor, he would find a problem with you, and then recommended euthanasia every time. Does NATO have problems, yes. The answer is to fix it, as it has been the most successful alliance in history. Every institution has issues, so the easiest thing in the world is to walk around shooting your mouth off about problems. Look for leaders who fix things and offer clear solutions. Outside of career auditors: Problem finders are boring and worthless.

What are your core beliefs?

Dirty Indian? Wow. Some might call that racist.
anyone who works for KGB🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦 IS DIRTY AS THE HELL ...
1704554064516.jpeg

Stupid comments like this is why the rest of the world has come to realize that a large swath of the American people are functional idiots.
You couldn't fend off Haiti if they got pissed off at you, silly witch.

You're lucky they don't like the cold, or they'd be in there subjugating the entire lot of you snowbound sister-fuckers.

freeze to death then. See if I will care. But keeping making those Finnish TV shows on Netflix. Love me sum Finn.

I know a girl who used to love her some big taking Indian brown. He used to squeeze lemons on her and if it didn’t burn and make her squirm he would talk dirty and lick it off, Hope that helps.
This one is worst of the bunch. Luckily maga are too racist to vote for him , + He’s looking for that sweet sweet Muscovite troll farm boost on social media

Serious question: What is the benefit to the United States by being a member of NATO?

I can think of nothing. ALL of the benefit is to our European "allies," who disparage us at every turn.

Someone please answer the question.

Defending and rebuilding Europe through two world wars made the USA the richest nation in world history. Trade with other first world nations continues to fuel the US economy.

Who is going to buy American goods and exports if your trading partners are all under the control of Russia or China? Trump's "America First" policy was really an "America Alone" policy because it cut all ties to your allies, including trade deals. Your trade deficit increased under Trump's policies because people STOPPED BUYING American goods.

Since African nations took offence to being called "shithole countries" by Donald Trump, who closed your embassies there, and stopped spending money on foreign aid in Africa, and Russian and China immediately moved in with infrastructure investment and strategic alliances, in the case of China. Russia sent troops and military support to prop up war lords and dictators favourable to Russia.

In the coming decades, 1/4 of the world's population will live in Africa, and the USA will have few friendly nations or alliances there. Do you think that helpful in terms of trade or strategic allances?

I don't think that's appropriate

It should be Trump felating Putin and Xi because that's what Trump did throughout his Presidency. Trump encouraged Xi to put Muslim's in concentratiton camps and to crack down on personal freedoms in Hong Kong.

His behaviour towards Putin in Helsinki was the most humiliating performance by any foreign leader in history. Any American who isn't ashamed of the way Trump behaved that day, needs their head examined.

Defending and rebuilding Europe through two world wars made the USA the richest nation in world history. Trade with other first world nations continues to fuel the US economy.

Who is going to buy American goods and exports if your trading partners are all under the control of Russia or China? Trump's "America First" policy was really an "America Alone" policy because it cut all ties to your allies, including trade deals. Your trade deficit increased under Trump's policies because people STOPPED BUYING American goods.

Since African nations took offence to being called "shithole countries" by Donald Trump, who closed your embassies there, and stopped spending money on foreign aid in Africa, and Russian and China immediately moved in with infrastructure investment and strategic alliances, in the case of China. Russia sent troops and military support to prop up war lords and dictators favourable to Russia.

In the coming decades, 1/4 of the world's population will live in Africa, and the USA will have few friendly nations or alliances there. Do you think that helpful in terms of trade or strategic allances?

President Trump never publicly called African nations "shitholes". That was something said by US Liberals. Its actually Sleepy Joe who is hurting relations in Africa- with his devotion to the colonial powers like Britain and Germany who subjugated the continent and his fight against the people of Uganda and other great countries that want to put curbs on the practice of sodomy in Africa.

Classical liberalism is a political tradition and a branch of liberalism which advocates free market and laissez-faire economics; and civil liberties under the rule of law, with special emphasis on individual autonomy, limited government, economic freedom, political freedom and freedom of speech.
You had to cut and paste your core beliefs from a website?

You're just like these twisted "liberal" fucks here.... you don't really stand for anything... just power and the normalization of your godless depravity.

Is he Ukranian and afraid of Russia? Wants NATO to join in? Just join Russia. Get rid of the midget. Problem solved,

Forum List

Back