Vivek Ramaswamy : "The US will leave NATO if I win the election,"

DO you support the dirty Indian KGB thug Vivek?

• yes , USA ´s future BRICS !

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, I dont

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
This clown won't win. But his statement exposes a strong undercurrent in US politics. That, along with the ongoing betrayal of Ukraine, ought to make all alarm lights flash red in European/Asian capitals.And even if they don't leave, who can trust the US now?

View attachment 884195

What "betrayal" of Ukraine? America has sent Zelenskyy billions. Should Biden conscript millions of young American men and organize a Grand Armee to invade Russia?

Americans are too lenient with freedom of speech, Brits🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 hanged Lorrd Haw-Haw, as Europeans aren't an ocean away from consequences of such speeches.
Balony The right to offend is protected in a Free Country. Your side will arrest for people speaking their minds or God forbid you are Offended.

You are the ones who need to change. He has the right to say Out of NATO. I have the right to say NO.

Americans are too lenient with freedom of speech, Brits🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 hanged Lorrd Haw-Haw, as Europeans aren't an ocean away from consequences of such speeches.

I'm Irish decent...fck England, basically?

Europe should be on their own instead of depending on the US to defend them while they commit to comical social ideals

What "betrayal" of Ukraine? America has sent Zelenskyy billions. Should Biden conscript millions of young American men and organize a Grand Armee to invade Russia?
this guy Moscowprince, Sounds like another Moscow tool...

Europe should be on their own instead of depending on the US to defend them while they commit to comical social ideals
if it speaks Traitor 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 talks Traitor acts Traitor must be a Traitor

1704552716460.jpeg

BRICS is our potential enemy. China, India, Russia, Brazil, South Africa.

3 billion or so people. That is a problem should the world want last War that takes mankind to Oblivion

Stupid comments like this is why the rest of the world has come to realize that a large swath of the American people are functional idiots.

I know a girl who used to love her some big taking Indian brown. He used to squeeze lemons on her and if it didn’t burn and make her squirm he would talk dirty and lick it off, Hope that helps.

Forum List

Back