Biden's Economy Is So Good Even Far Rightwing Media Is Forced to Report on His Winning

Ole Sleepy Joe is doing gangbusters w/the economy, he's absolutely killing it!

Watch as America's far rightwing media, more than begrudgingly, reports on his winning....

The greatest administration in world history!

When President Biden was asked what he we would do differently in the next two years, he responded emphatically, “nothing.” It’s safe to say the President’s budget will advance his radical agenda with record-breaking deficit spending, tax-hikes, and increases in the national debt.
Historic Taxes, Spending, and Deficits
Over ten years, President Biden’s FY 2023 budget proposed:
Spending: $73 trillion or 23.4 percent of GDP—highest sustained level in American history.
Taxes: $58 trillion or 18.8 percent of GDP—highest sustained level in American history.
Deficits: $14.4 trillion or 4.7 percent of GDP—highest sustained level in American history.

The greatest administration in world history!
“When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught, the last river poisoned, only then will we realise that one cannot eat money,” and that has never felt more relevant than it does today.

The average immigrant increases his use of fertilizer by a factor of six upon arriving in America. Fish Production. Nearly half of America's native fish species are in danger of extinction. On average, when people immigrate to the United States, their contribution to the problem increases six fold.

Immigration increases poverty in two ways: a) by increasing labor market competition it lowers wages for native- born workers, forcing more of them into poverty; and b) the immigrants themselves are often poor.

The fiscal burden of providing essential services and benefits to illegal aliens costs American taxpayers nearly $151 billion each year.

"THANK YOU BIDEN"

Actually, it is.

Inflation has been going down and by election time it should be very much so under control.

What are you going to be saying then?

Inflation refers to a RATE. The RATE of inflation has cooled off but is still higher than normal.

The integrated rate has many prices at 20 to 25% higher than what they were. There is NO sign they are coming down.

I've only posted about 1000 articles on struggling middle America. But you keep to your fairy tale.

I'll see you next November.

Inflation refers to a RATE. The RATE of inflation has cooled off but is still higher than normal.

The integrated rate has many prices at 20 to 25% higher than what they were. There is NO sign they are coming down.

I've only posted about 1000 articles on struggling middle America. But you keep to your fairy tale.

What are you going to say next year when it's under control?

What are you going to say next year when it's under control?

What is under control.

As I said inflation is a RATE. Try to keep up.

Are you asking me what I will say if prices come down 20 to 25% to where they were before (and where they have not moved at all) ?

MFer, are you ready to bet your membership on the election results next year?

You talk about November as some threat.

Put up or shut up.

What is under control.

As I said inflation is a RATE. Try to keep up.

Are you asking me what I will say if prices come down 20 to 25% to where they were before (and where they have not moved at all) ?
Under control means it's no longer an issue.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
MFer, are you ready to bet your membership on the election results next year?

You talk about November as some threat.

Put up or shut up.

A bet ? I am all ears. I've already challenged several people.

A threat ? I said I'd see you in November....what are you worried about ?

Ole Sleepy Joe is doing gangbusters w/the economy, he's absolutely killing it!
Watch as America's far rightwing media, more than begrudgingly, reports on his winning....

EconomyALIe.jpg

Did you have a stroke Marc? I'm worried about you.

I've not been able to successfully Google it up on recent occasions when I have made a light effort to do so, but I am given to understand that highlight random words in one's writing, the way MarcATL usually does, is a symptom of some sort of serious mental illness.

Also…

1702263691032.png

Forum List

Back