Virginia race too close to call

McAuliffe will squeak out the win and people will point out the Tea Party connection hurt the Republicans here they should also remember Obamacare hurt the Democrats making this race a lot closer than it probably should have been. If this dissatisfaction with Obamacare continues this could be a major problem for Democrats in the midterms.

The fact McAuliffe isn't running away with this race spells doom for Democrats in the midterms and the presidential election. If he doesn't win by 5%+ it will show that the Obamacare failure swayed the election late.

This is a lose lose situation for liberals.

Pre-election polls predicted McAuliffe would win by 6%. If he wins by a tiny margin this is not a good sign.

Cuccinelli has been in the lead all night. If the democrat goes on to win the race by a couple of percentage points, Cuccenili should not concede the race. Call for a recount and check for fraud.
Oh no. Just heard that McAuliffe is now in the lead by 5000 votes. Hopefully Cuccinelli re-takes the lead.

He won't. McAullif has it. Just a question of how much.

Cuccinelli has been in the lead all night. If the democrat goes on to win the race by a couple of percentage points, Cuccenili should not concede the race. Call for a recount and check for fraud.

Areas with the largest populations are the last to report.

Like I said about an hour ago...occupied Virginia always dumps a lot of votes late.

McAuliffe will squeak out the win and people will point out the Tea Party connection hurt the Republicans here they should also remember Obamacare hurt the Democrats making this race a lot closer than it probably should have been. If this dissatisfaction with Obamacare continues this could be a major problem for Democrats in the midterms.

The fact McAuliffe isn't running away with this race spells doom for Democrats in the midterms and the presidential election. If he doesn't win by 5%+ it will show that the Obamacare failure swayed the election late.

This is a lose lose situation for liberals.

Pre-election polls predicted McAuliffe would win by 6%. If he wins by a tiny margin this is not a good sign.

You got it! The Obamacare disaster blew almost all of McAuliffe's 6 point lead.

Last edited:
Oh no. Just heard that McAuliffe is now in the lead by 5000 votes. Hopefully Cuccinelli re-takes the lead.

You're right! 94% of the votes are in, no way for Cuccinelli to come back.

Man if I were a Cuccinelli supporter I'd be super pissed at Robert Sarvis right now...

That's for sure.

But that was predicted from the very beginning and Sarvis, as it turns out WAS a decoy-duck

McAuliffe in the lead and the projected winner.

There was this night. Many years ago. The projected winner was Al Gore.

The most fabulous moment ever in the history of politics Rove called up and they put him on air. Live, Calling in.

Judy did you just call Florida for Gore? Judy the panhandle hasn't
finished voting yet. It's in a different time zone

:lmao:

Now don't take it verbatim. But that was the essence of the moment. I swear Bernie turned freaking white. :lol:

It was so freaking good. Judy has never recovered.

Last edited:

You're right! 94% of the votes are in, no way for Cuccinelli to come back.

she is right, unfortunately
The precincts left are dimocrap ones and as was pointed above with a lot of dead people voting as well ;)

The most fabulous moment ever in the history of politics Rove called up and they put him on air. Live, Calling in.

Now don't take it verbatim. But that was the essence of the moment. I swear Bernie turned freaking white. :lol:

that was beautiful, but geography and demographics in VA are the opposite ones.

Guess what, Boston has a Democratic Mayor.

I wish Del was here to see it. :)

Man if I were a Cuccinelli supporter I'd be super pissed at Robert Sarvis right now...

Not really. Obamacare had a big influence on this race. McAuliffe was poised to win by 5+. Convincingly. But given the meager total McAuliffe is winning by now, it appears that Virginia is a toss up.

Don't sit there and act like this is a convincing defeat. Obamacare weakened McAuliffe in the polls. Had this election been a couple of days later, Cuccinelli would have won. It's like going on a game winning drive, you throw an incomplete pass on fourth and goal to end the game.

I just think McAuliffe is a terrible candidate. VA still lost today.

You and I agree again. As I have said all along...both guys are terrible. In fact, I didn't like any of the candidates further down the ticket either. I think McDonnell being a crook was a factor as well.

:confused:

:confused:

No idea what she fucking said...

Forum List

Back