Virginia race too close to call

Cuccinelli has been in the lead all night. If the democrat goes on to win the race by a couple of percentage points, Cuccenili should not concede the race. Call for a recount and check for fraud.

Last edited:
Cuccinelli has been in the lead all night. If the democrat goes on to win the race by a couple of percentage points, Cuccenili should not concede the race. Call for a recount and check for fraud.

The same picture was a year ago. It is because the last precincts to be counted are the heavily dimocrap ones - the suburbs where the DC workers live.

The same picture was a year ago. It is because the last precincts to be counted are the heavily dimocrap ones - the suburbs where the DC workers live.

More dead people in those areas too...

Just sayin'...

This is still a blow to the democrats caused by the poisonous Obamacare. Cuccineli was supposed to lose by 20% and he was outspent 10 to 1 but nobody expected it to be this close.

At this point I'm more interested in the Attorney General's race...

Man if I were a Cuccinelli supporter I'd be super pissed at Robert Sarvis right now...

Not really. Obamacare had a big influence on this race. McAuliffe was poised to win by 5+. Convincingly. But given the meager total McAuliffe is winning by now, it appears that Virginia is a toss up.

Don't sit there and act like this is a convincing defeat. Obamacare weakened McAuliffe in the polls. Had this election been a couple of days later, Cuccinelli would have won. It's like going on a game winning drive, you throw an incomplete pass on fourth and goal to end the game.

Oh no. Just heard that McAuliffe is now in the lead by 5000 votes. Hopefully Cuccinelli re-takes the lead.

Man if I were a Cuccinelli supporter I'd be super pissed at Robert Sarvis right now...

Not really. Obamacare had a big influence on this race. McAuliffe was poised to win by 5+. Convincingly. But given the meager total McAuliffe is winning by now, it appears that Virginia is a toss up.

Don't sit there and act like this is a convincing defeat. Obamacare weakened McAuliffe in the polls. Had this election been a couple of days later, Cuccinelli would have won. It's like going on a game winning drive, you throw an incomplete pass on fourth and goal to end the game.

I just think McAuliffe is a terrible candidate. VA still lost today.

At this point I'm more interested in the Attorney General's race...

It's looking very close right now. About 2% difference at 90% of the vote. Democrats wanted to sweep those three. They did good and reporting is saying women were a factor.

Forum List

Back