Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

. Turn your anger towards Africa, we are done with it here.

Except this thread is really about our own history, now isn't it?
. History that is tied to Africa, but for certain reasons Africa is being kept out of it. Now like I said the reason people begin to cherry pick history, is usually because there is an underlying agenda involved.

It's common knowledge that slaves were sold to us by Africans. Confederate monuments don't change that one way or another.
Slavery was invented in Africa not in the United States. The federal government tried to enslave Indians but it did not work out worth a shit because they just died, killing their spirit.

Wow, you really want to stay off topic, don't you?
Was Hitler was to European Jews is what Lincoln is to American Indians… That is the view of the American Indian. Lincoln is the ultimate racist of America

Well, it's not my opinion - it's our opinion.... the little of whats left of the Indian nations. Lol
Like I said you only believe what you want to believe

Are you done now? Can we get back to Virginia, the so called 'race baiting' governor, white supremacists in this century and confederate monuments?
OK, tearing down statues because of political correctness is a fools errand…

Celebrating our wrongs is a fools errand, removing misplaced monuments from public land is how you correct it.
The problem is you white people are selective on your political correctness… Especially progressives. Lol

You keep making statements but don't back it up with anything.
You're selective on the race you're racist against, it's a progressive thing I do not understand

I will never understand the left's worship of Che Guavara or Martin Luther King. I will never understand the honor or respect given to Nelson Mandela who took delight in torturing his victims to death. Why do we have memorials to street thugs like Michael Brown and Treyvon Martin?
. What kind of memorial is there for Michael Brown ? He was a thieving robbing street thug wasn't he ? I remember seeing a YouTube video of him beating up and old black man and robbing him. There is a monument for him somewhere ?? Kidding me right ??

Florida City Council Okays Trayvon Martin Statue - Daily Squib
. As if to suggest he was innocent in the event ? Has that been proven yet, and if not are the taxpayers being hit with the bill on this sort of stuff ?

Who the hell knows what goes on in a liberals so called mind.

Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.
. I say take the issue all the way back to it's origins in Africa, and to ridicule that history for selling to the world it's over populated countrymen for slaves. Of course the Africans today aren't responsible, but to ridicule the history is appropriate. No one wants to go into Africa to change monuments or change historic documents of the players involved in the selling of slaves to the world, but to add our displeasure to that history is appropriate.

What monuments? And also that's not in this country let alone continent.
. Can't blame one set of humans without blaming and/or attacking the others who are just as guilty in the situation or history of it all. We aren't going to let you get away with it. We aren't the fools you think we are. I tire of seeing blacks praise a Continent that sold them into slavery as if we are complete idiots in the situation.

Well, if there were monuments to slave traders in Africa residing anywhere in the United States I would want them removed too, fair enough?

What the fuck is it with you people?
. No not fair enough, because you want to keep the history that constantly shows whites on the big screen or in the cherry picked version of the history books kept being cruel to blacks, and what just so you can keep a finger on white progress for fear that progress might return to oppress you or imprison you or like that lying Joe Biden said "to put you back in chains" again.

What, didn't you see Dangerous Minds? :badgrin:

What have I said that is disparaging to whites? I think you're in the bubble.

Are you done now? Can we get back to Virginia, the so called 'race baiting' governor, white supremacists in this century and confederate monuments?

Celebrating our wrongs is a fools errand, removing misplaced monuments from public land is how you correct it.
The problem is you white people are selective on your political correctness… Especially progressives. Lol

You're selective on the race you're racist against, it's a progressive thing I do not understand

Just more baseless statements? I'm getting really bored with you.

I will never understand the left's worship of Che Guavara or Martin Luther King. I will never understand the honor or respect given to Nelson Mandela who took delight in torturing his victims to death. Why do we have memorials to street thugs like Michael Brown and Treyvon Martin?
. What kind of memorial is there for Michael Brown ? He was a thieving robbing street thug wasn't he ? I remember seeing a YouTube video of him beating up and old black man and robbing him. There is a monument for him somewhere ?? Kidding me right ??

. As if to suggest he was innocent in the event ? Has that been proven yet, and if not are the taxpayers being hit with the bill on this sort of stuff ?

Political correctness… Apparently it is not a disease that can be cured

Just more baseless statements? I'm getting really bored with you.
The most shallow of people are progressives, because of political correctness... fact

VA Gov. McAuliffe to white nationalists: 'No place for you in America'
He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

How is the attempt to remove the statue racist?

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

The whole remove and rename cult is racially motivated.

Yes, it is racially motivated. Don't you get it?

He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

Yes, it is racially motivated. Don't you get it?
Washington Redskin, stay out of the fucking fire water

Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.

Bummer, wars have consequences, your side lost.
. So when are you gonna start acting like you won something in life ? To watch the left whine and cry tells me that they think they lost, and that they are still at war.. Well undoubtedly it must have went from a uniformed white soldier to a white plane clothes wearing soldier, and that is who it (the left) thinks that it is continuing to do war with. Ummm has anyone thought to tell the left that the war had ended, and that it's now up to them to decide what to do with their lives ? One thing they have found sympothy on, and that is blaming whitey for everything. The blame game is over. The whites are getting tired of the bullcrap now. Time to punish the pandering politicians for stoking the flames of racism to no end for power in this country. Hillary was for starters, and lucky for Biden he is to old to worry about after his "they want to put you all back in chains" comments. Enough is enough already. It's time to focus on religious, cultural and lifestyle differences now. The skin color idiocy needs to come to a close.

We did win and the statues are coming down everyday. Considering almost if not all of these sore loser trophies went up in the first place years after the war ended, it's now time to take them down, throw them in a closet somewhere for the knuckle draggers to go visit.

So do we get rid of Lee? What about Grant? Lincoln didn't "want his sister to marry one". Should the Lincoln Memorial be destroyed also? Maybe we should remove the civil war from our past all together? Can we also remove slavery from the history books too?
Obama said we could write a better history for our children. I say we retain the actual one.

No, just move the monuments to the confederacy from public lands.
. Not before you agree that all history pertaining to slavery and the civil war is destroyed. Then it will be debated by the American people as to what should be the lessons learned by it all.

Political correctness… Apparently it is not a disease that can be cured

Oh there's a cure.....

Take one of these and call me in the morning.
No need to take with food.
upload_2017-8-13_13-54-42.png

Bummer, wars have consequences, your side lost.
. So when are you gonna start acting like you won something in life ? To watch the left whine and cry tells me that they think they lost, and that they are still at war.. Well undoubtedly it must have went from a uniformed white soldier to a white plane clothes wearing soldier, and that is who it (the left) thinks that it is continuing to do war with. Ummm has anyone thought to tell the left that the war had ended, and that it's now up to them to decide what to do with their lives ? One thing they have found sympothy on, and that is blaming whitey for everything. The blame game is over. The whites are getting tired of the bullcrap now. Time to punish the pandering politicians for stoking the flames of racism to no end for power in this country. Hillary was for starters, and lucky for Biden he is to old to worry about after his "they want to put you all back in chains" comments. Enough is enough already. It's time to focus on religious, cultural and lifestyle differences now. The skin color idiocy needs to come to a close.

We did win and the statues are coming down everyday. Considering almost if not all of these sore loser trophies went up in the first place years after the war ended, it's now time to take them down, throw them in a closet somewhere for the knuckle draggers to go visit.

So do we get rid of Lee? What about Grant? Lincoln didn't "want his sister to marry one". Should the Lincoln Memorial be destroyed also? Maybe we should remove the civil war from our past all together? Can we also remove slavery from the history books too?
Obama said we could write a better history for our children. I say we retain the actual one.

. Not before you agree that all history pertaining to slavery and the civil war is destroyed. Then it will be debated by the American people as to what should be the lessons learned by it all.

Why would I want real history destroyed? Actually I haven't said anything should be destroyed, apparently you feel differently.

Why?

For me it's because those monuments were created to specifically honor the actions of the Confederacy. They are not civil war artifacts and they have little to do with the reality of history.
. Human beings in monument form are also artifacts. If an alien life form landed here, they would say your wrong if could communicate backwards in time to you.

Why would I want real history destroyed? Actually I haven't said anything should be destroyed, apparently you feel differently.
. Then leave history alone.

Why?

For me it's because those monuments were created to specifically honor the actions of the Confederacy. They are not civil war artifacts and they have little to do with the reality of history.
. Human being getting in monument form are also artifacts. If an alien life form landed here, they would say your wrong if could communicate backwards in time to you.

I said civil war artifacts, they aren't, many of them were created decades later. Please, if you're going to read my post, read the entire thing, absorb it, understand it and then accurately reply to it.

You want to ignore certain parts of history of this country. Case in point - Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit racist…

So you don't think that city has the right to VOTE to remove that statue from public property and put it in a museum?

The facts are the Statues need to be left alone. There is NO right for anyone not to be offended, or to remove public diplays you do not agree with remember the "piss Christ" "art". It is time that more of the conservative side stops the leftist scum from exercising their vile disgusting hatred against this country with the same methods the scum use Just as they did in Virginia shall they do everywhere. I did not see a thing about any "Racist attacking the BLM rally, They were allowed as always to exercise THEIR constitutional rights with NO attacks or any infringement. EASY to prove who violates OTHER PEOPLES rights on a daily basis LIBERAL COMMUNIST SCUM like all of the ones posting in this thread it has been shown on TV over and over It is on You Tube, it is everywhere but where they know it won't be allowed, or they will really meet the resistance they need to meet and their death.!!!

Forum List

Back