Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

“If ever we are constrained to lift the hatchet against any tribe, we will never lay it down till that tribe is exterminated, or driven beyond the Mississippi… in war, they will kill some of us; we shall destroy them all.”
Thomas Jefferson

“Ordered that of the Indians and Half-breeds sentenced to be hanged by the military commission, composed of Colonel Crooks, Lt. Colonel Marshall, Captain Grant, Captain Bailey, and Lieutenant Olin, and lately sitting in Minnesota, you cause to be executed on Friday the nineteenth day of December, instant, the following names, to wit… “Text from President Lincoln to General Sibley ordering the execution of American Indians in Minnesota.
Abraham Lincoln

“I DON’T GO SO FAR AS TO THINK THAT THE ONLY GOOD INDIANS ARE DEAD INDIANS, BUT I BELIEVE NINE OUT OF TEN ARE, AND I SHOULDN’T LIKE TO INQUIRE TOO CLOSELY INTO THE CASE OF THE TENTH.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“For a subject worked and reworked so often in novels, motion pictures, and television, American Indians remain probably the least understood and most misunderstood Americans of us all.”
John Kennedy

“What we have done with the American Indian is its way as bad as what we imposed on the Negroes. We took a proud and independent race and virtually destroyed them. We have to find ways to bring them back into decent lives in this country.”
Richard Nixon

“Let me tell you just a little something about the American Indian in our land. We have provided millions of acres of land for what are called preservations – or reservations, I should say. They, from the beginning, announced that they wanted to maintain their way of life, as they had always lived there in the desert and the plains and so forth. And we set up these reservations so they could, and have a Bureau of Indian Affairs to help take care of them. At the same time, we provide education for them – schools on the reservations. And they’re free also to leave the reservations and be American citizens among the rest of us, and many do. Some still prefer, however, that way – that early way of life. And we’ve done everything we can to meet their demands as to how they want to live. Maybe we made a mistake. Maybe we should not have humored them in that wanting to stay in that kind of primitive lifestyle. Maybe we should have said, no, come join us; be citizens along with the rest of us.”
Ronald Reagan
. Nixon's statement was idiotic. The African nation was to blame for what happened to the blacks who had been sold by them into slavery. We are to be praised for realizing that the slaves were more than just slaves, and we worked to free them, and to end slavery, and to bring them into the American citizenship.
And the blacks have never forgiven you for it either. Nor will they.

Not if you're not willing to say slavery is wrong and fighting to defend it worse.
Lincoln did support slavery/genocide... of Indians, Just because he could - because he was a fucking dictator....
The only president to suspend habeas corpus

Yep, I'm not in this thread to debate Lincoln, so what's your point?
Lincoln was the ultimate racist… He destroyed the Indian nations

Then why remove it in the first place? By act of congress, his actions were as a US soldier and therefore a general of it. Consequently, his service was in the US military. So again I ask, how is not racially motivated? What then is the reason?

Don't reverse the question. I asked you how this is racist, now three times, and you still have not been able to answer that question.

Don't reverse my reversal...LOL. You know why it's racially motivated just like everyone else here. Lee fought for the South and is therefore by leftist dogma, a racist. Consequently, his statue MUST be removed as the fight against whitey continues. There is your answer.

Now, answer mine...LOL

You should be asking yourself that question, progressives only hear what they want to hear… fact

I'm really trying to understand your point. You say Lincoln was a bad guy. OK, now it's on you to tie that into the topic.
because Lincoln was a hypocrite he supported slavery/genocide of Indians… Just because he could

Well, thank you for your opinion. Why, in the context of this thread do I care about what you think of Lincoln?

Aren't you the Canadian?

Don't you just love it when a poster is from outside the United States trying to tell us what to do?

Right? I'm surprised a
We did win and the statues are coming down everyday. Considering almost if not all of these sore loser trophies went up in the first place years after the war ended, it's now time to take them down, throw them in a closet somewhere for the knuckle draggers to go visit.
. Not without throwing the history of slavery in there along with it. Cherry picking history will not suffice. It's all or nothing. If we as a nation knew that racism didn't exist in blacks or on the left, then it would be different, but we aren't fools into thinking in this way, so the counter balance will remain.

Glorifying confederate generals isn't cherry picking history? That's funny.

What do these monuments of the enemies of the United States teach about slavery anyway? Who looks at a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrect and learns shit about slavery? That is just asinine.
. Turn your anger towards Africa, we are done with it here.

Except this thread is really about our own history, now isn't it?
. History that is tied to Africa, but for certain reasons Africa is being kept out of it. Now like I said the reason people begin to cherry pick history, is usually because there is an underlying agenda involved.

It's common knowledge that slaves were sold to us by Africans. Confederate monuments don't change that one way or another.

I don't care one way or another if it is removed, but you have a good idea, two or three big museums with the all the history for the ones who want to reflect. Could be a money maker for someone. I'm not from the south but really enjoyed going to Vicksburg about 20 years ago. Or move all of them to one city and set them up around town like the monuments in D.C.

Yes, put them all in ONE CITY so 8 or so councilmen can vote to have them all destroyed. You are obviously a RaT.

Ok then, museums. You have to drive several states to see all the statues now a museum would be perfect with the protection against ever destroying them.

Those statues belong to the people - all of them. Not to just a few councilmen who are making the decisions to appease their voting base.

What didn't you understand? Ok then build the goddamn museum's, enact a law from the U.S. Congress, signed by a President the museum's can never be torn down and the upkeep paid for by the Feds. Then you go there to honor your heroes.

To honor in a place only approved and controlled by Big Brother...LOL
. And who wants to control big brother ? Like leading sheep to a slaughter. We see what happened when Trump won right ? It shook the core of the liberalist movement in this nation, and slayed it's agenda.

Last edited:

I'm really trying to understand your point. You say Lincoln was a bad guy. OK, now it's on you to tie that into the topic.
because Lincoln was a hypocrite he supported slavery/genocide of Indians… Just because he could

Well, thank you for your opinion. Why, in the context of this thread do I care about what you think of Lincoln?
Well, it's not my opinion - it's our opinion.... the little of whats left of the Indian nations. Lol
Like I said you only believe what you want to believe

Don't you just love it when a poster is from outside the United States trying to tell us what to do?

Right? I'm surprised a
. Not without throwing the history of slavery in there along with it. Cherry picking history will not suffice. It's all or nothing. If we as a nation knew that racism didn't exist in blacks or on the left, then it would be different, but we aren't fools into thinking in this way, so the counter balance will remain.

What do these monuments of the enemies of the United States teach about slavery anyway? Who looks at a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrect and learns shit about slavery? That is just asinine.

. History that is tied to Africa, but for certain reasons Africa is being kept out of it. Now like I said the reason people begin to cherry pick history, is usually because there is an underlying agenda involved.

It's common knowledge that slaves were sold to us by Africans. Confederate monuments don't change that one way or another.
Slavery was invented in Africa not in the United States. The federal government tried to enslave Indians but it did not work out worth a shit because they just died, killing their spirit.

West Point trained Robert E. Lee DESTROY WEST POINT tare down that monument to racism right now goddamnit!!

Another strawman
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.
. I say take the issue all the way back to it's origins in Africa, and to ridicule that history for selling to the world it's over populated countrymen for slaves. Of course the Africans today aren't responsible, but to ridicule the history is appropriate. No one wants to go into Africa to change monuments or change historic documents of the players involved in the selling of slaves to the world, but to add our displeasure to that history is appropriate.

What monuments? And also that's not in this country let alone continent.
. Can't blame one set of humans without blaming and/or attacking the others who are just as guilty in the situation or history of it all. We aren't going to let you get away with it. We aren't the fools you think we are. I tire of seeing blacks praise a Continent that sold them into slavery as if we are complete idiots in the situation.

You should be asking yourself that question, progressives only hear what they want to hear… fact

Well, it's not my opinion - it's our opinion.... the little of whats left of the Indian nations. Lol

Are you done now? Can we get back to Virginia, the so called 'race baiting' governor, white supremacists in this century and confederate monuments?

Right? I'm surprised a

Slavery was invented in Africa not in the United States. The federal government tried to enslave Indians but it did not work out worth a shit because they just died, killing their spirit.

Wow, you really want to stay off topic, don't you?

Are you done now? Can we get back to Virginia, the so called 'race baiting' governor, white supremacists in this century and confederate monuments?
OK, tearing down statues because of political correctness is a fools errand…

West Point trained Robert E. Lee DESTROY WEST POINT tare down that monument to racism right now goddamnit!!

Another strawman
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.
. I say take the issue all the way back to it's origins in Africa, and to ridicule that history for selling to the world it's over populated countrymen for slaves. Of course the Africans today aren't responsible, but to ridicule the history is appropriate. No one wants to go into Africa to change monuments or change historic documents of the players involved in the selling of slaves to the world, but to add our displeasure to that history is appropriate.

. Can't blame one set of humans without blaming and/or attacking the others who are just as guilty in the situation or history of it all. We aren't going to let you get away with it. We aren't the fools you think we are. I tire of seeing blacks praise a Continent that sold them into slavery as if we are complete idiots in the situation.

Well, if there were monuments to slave traders in Africa residing anywhere in the United States I would want them removed too, fair enough?

What the fuck is it with you people?

Wow, you really want to stay off topic, don't you?
wow, you are really politically correct aren't you?

Right? I'm surprised a

. Well then quit blaming the situation on America only, and talk about the entire history of slavery. No you can't blame gullible whitey here if you actually done that now could you ?

Celebrating our wrongs is a fools errand, removing misplaced monuments from public land is how you correct it.

Another strawman

Well, if there were monuments to slave traders in Africa residing anywhere in the United States I would want them removed too, fair enough?

you do realize that political correctness is immoral? Lol

Celebrating our wrongs is a fools errand, removing misplaced monuments from public land is how you correct it.
The problem is you white people are selective on your political correctness… Especially progressives. Lol

Right? I'm surprised a

. Well then quit blaming the situation on America only, and talk about the entire history of slavery. No you can't blame gullible whitey here if you actually done that now could you ?

I'm talking about removing confederate monuments from public grounds. I'm talking about my own country celebrating it's own history of slavery. We shouldn't do it.

Another strawman

. No not fair enough, because you want to keep the history that constantly shows whites on the big screen or in the cherry picked version of the history books kept being cruel to blacks, and for what, just so you can keep a finger on white progress for fear that such progress might return to oppress you or imprison you or like that lying Joe Biden said "to put you back in chains" again ? We are the ones that are going to break these dam chains the blacks are trying to hold on us. Not all blacks, but the ones responsible.

Last edited:

The problem is you white people are selective on your political correctness… Especially progressives. Lol

You keep making statements but don't back it up with anything.

Forum List

Back