CDZ Violene on Both Sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Do Him Like Gaddafi’ — Antifa Protesters Caught On Video Threatening To Kill The President

Yep the Leftists are that bad that now they are on par with Nazis. Cannot make this stuff up. If people on the Right said about BHO what people on the Left said about DJT there would be an outcry in all Media. But now we hear very litte.

Media is biased.
Oh really?

Have you seen any lynchings of tRumo effigies yet? How about burning them? People carrying signs hoping for him to be assassinated?

Let me know when you do, until then I'm gonna hafta say your outrage is fake and composed mostly of butthurt.

You should be arrested for poor grammar and spelling. When you go to middle school next year, both should improve. Good luck.
Critiquing the spelling of my post is basically saying you agree with me because you can't refute it.

You should also be reported for being off topic in your own CDZ thread.

Oh, and you know where you can stick that "middle school" comment. And from what I've heard about you it will really fit too.

‘Do Him Like Gaddafi’ — Antifa Protesters Caught On Video Threatening To Kill The President

Yep the Leftists are that bad that now they are on par with Nazis. Cannot make this stuff up. If people on the Right said about BHO what people on the Left said about DJT there would be an outcry in all Media. But now we hear very litte.

Media is biased.
Oh really?

Have you seen any lynchings of tRumo effigies yet? How about burning them? People carrying signs hoping for him to be assassinated?

Let me know when you do, until then I'm gonna hafta say your outrage is fake and composed mostly of butthurt.

You should be arrested for poor grammar and spelling. When you go to middle school next year, both should improve. Good luck.
Critiquing the spelling of my post is basically saying you agree with me because you can't refute it.

Oh, and you know where you can stick that "middle school" comment. And from what I've heard about you it will really fit too.

Don't cry. I am the OP and I decided what is and is not "on topic". Your post was incoherent. How could I agree or disagree with it? Don't you have a flag to burn? And what have you "heard about me"? LOL.

Media is biased.
Oh really?

Don't cry. I am the OP and I decided what is and is not "on topic". Your post was incoherent. How could I agree or disagree with it? Don't you have a flag to burn? And what have you "heard about me"? LOL.
There was nothing "incoherent" about my post. If you had trouble understanding it you should ask one of the older kids.

Media is biased.
Oh really?

There was nothing "incoherent" about my post. If you had trouble understanding it you should ask one of the older kids.

"tRumo effigies"? WTF? Are you drunk?

Media is biased.
You call them Nazi’s? :laugh:

Was Churchill a Nazi? Stalin? Roosevelt? So stupid.

Stalin was a bad guy. Did you just equate him to Churchill and Roosvelt?
Like Churchill and Roosevelt, Stalin fought Nazi’s. You called Antifa Nazi’s for doing the same. So are those 3 Nazi’s to you too?

Yes he did but Soviets while better were not much better. Hence the subsequent cold war. It was an alliance but a temporary one. Threatening to kill the President is insanity.
They were not even a little better they were worse.

Media is biased.

Like Churchill and Roosevelt, Stalin fought Nazi’s. You called Antifa Nazi’s for doing the same. So are those 3 Nazi’s to you too?

Yes he did but Soviets while better were not much better. Hence the subsequent cold war. It was an alliance but a temporary one. Threatening to kill the President is insanity.
Not compared to what conservatives said about Obama. Churchill and Roosevelt needed Stalin’s help to beat the Nazi’s. America needs Antifa and similar groups right now.

America does not need antifa vermin

So every Trump voter is/was a Nazi? Are you brain dead?
Sympathizers of the movement, certainly. Trump’s primary base, at keast.

Do you realize how dumb you sound? Many voted for him because they like his economic views, supreme court, border control. Less then a 1/10 of 1% voted for him because they are Aryans. You are the stupidest poster on these threads. LMAO.
He had the same stance as his opponents on everything except for his extremist rhetoric against minorities in this country. That’s why Nazi’s here are more enthusiastic than ever before and why the most racist, despicable people in the nation flocked to the polls to support him against other republicans. Remember, Trump used Ted Cruz’s hispanic heritage to put the dagger in him by convincing his base that being hispanic made him a foreigner that’s ineligible for office. He even got you shameless retards to believe Cruz’s dad was involved in JFK’s murder.

No. He said because he was born in Canada he may not be eligible. Man you are an idiot. You are embarrassing yourself.
He played to your xenophobia and fear of brown folks and you know it. Enjoy your last gasp. History will steamroll you shortly. :itsok:
No one knows any such thing.

His base is not nazis unless one is a total fool and oblivious to realty

Not compared to what conservatives said about Obama. Churchill and Roosevelt needed Stalin’s help to beat the Nazi’s. America needs Antifa and similar groups right now.

Soon, anyways. They are getting the job done. Your inbred freaks are getting scared. Only a couple dozen showed up in D.C. yesterday. Enjoy the last gasp of your movement while you can, trash.

Soon, anyways. They are getting the job done. Your inbred freaks are getting scared. Only a couple dozen showed up in D.C. yesterday. Enjoy the last gasp of your movement while you can, trash.

Anyway not anyways. Stupid lives matter eh? You defeated your fake enemy. Congrats. LOL.

Media is biased.

You just don't get it do you?

In order to fight fascists you have to become one.

Duh!

Christ, Gandhi, MLK, were all just a bunch of light weight no nothings.

Now sending your children out into Zionist streets to blow themselves up is the way to go!

See the great things it has done for the Palestinian cause?

Anyway not anyways. Stupid lives matter eh? You defeated your fake enemy. Congrats. LOL.
Thanks, creep :cuckoo:

The poor attendance had nothing to do with antifa.

antifa are losers and scum who are just as bad as any nazi.

They actually attacked the police who you must think are trash.

Thread closed. The topic is not set out in a way that is conducive to civil debate, and there are multiple CDZ violations including by the op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back