CDZ Violene on Both Sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalin was a bad guy. Did you just equate him to Churchill and Roosvelt?
Like Churchill and Roosevelt, Stalin fought Nazi’s. You called Antifa Nazi’s for doing the same. So are those 3 Nazi’s to you too?

Yes he did but Soviets while better were not much better. Hence the subsequent cold war. It was an alliance but a temporary one. Threatening to kill the President is insanity.
Not compared to what conservatives said about Obama. Churchill and Roosevelt needed Stalin’s help to beat the Nazi’s. America needs Antifa and similar groups right now.

America needs Antifa liquified or down for life without. Twisted, falsified, redefined "truth" is your religion.
Once the alt-right meets that fate, sure :thup:

Alt Right is not any stronger now than it was 20 years ago. AKA its not strong at all. You're insane.

‘Do Him Like Gaddafi’ — Antifa Protesters Caught On Video Threatening To Kill The President

Yep the Leftists are that bad that now they are on par with Nazis. Cannot make this stuff up. If people on the Right said about BHO what people on the Left said about DJT there would be an outcry in all Media. But now we hear very litte.

Media is biased.
You've only got a few minutes left to correct your title, AzogtheDefiler .

??? What ???

Like Churchill and Roosevelt, Stalin fought Nazi’s. You called Antifa Nazi’s for doing the same. So are those 3 Nazi’s to you too?

Yes he did but Soviets while better were not much better. Hence the subsequent cold war. It was an alliance but a temporary one. Threatening to kill the President is insanity.
Not compared to what conservatives said about Obama. Churchill and Roosevelt needed Stalin’s help to beat the Nazi’s. America needs Antifa and similar groups right now.

Why? Are we being invaded? Russia was attacked first. Then the US stepped in. No one is attacking anyone. False equivalency.
The movement towards fascist nationalism that’s growing in our country needs to be stopped. As the Nazi rise could be considered an attack on previous German values, so too can the alt-right coup to America’s values.

What movement? 200 people is not a movement. Was BLM a movement? Are you kidding me? BLM did way more damage than any "movement"
Oh only 200 people voted for Trump in the primaries? :eek:

Retard :rolleyes:

Why? Are we being invaded? Russia was attacked first. Then the US stepped in. No one is attacking anyone. False equivalency.
The movement towards fascist nationalism that’s growing in our country needs to be stopped. As the Nazi rise could be considered an attack on previous German values, so too can the alt-right coup to America’s values.

What movement? 200 people is not a movement. Was BLM a movement? Are you kidding me? BLM did way more damage than any "movement"

So every Trump voter is/was a Nazi? Are you brain dead?

Sympathizers of the movement, certainly. Trump’s primary base, at keast.

You call them Nazi’s? :laugh:

Was Churchill a Nazi? Stalin? Roosevelt? So stupid.

The ideology that begat Stalin was much, much worse. Marx can lay claim to over 100 million notches on his philosophical belt. Our WW2 dance with the devil to end Nazism was just that.
Once again, it is fascism that threatens our country. I hope the devil’s dance moves aren’t too rusty.

Your pirate ship is taking on barrels full of salty, boiling hot water.

Look, if America is to avoid the rise of an authoritarian modern government (not a fascist one), the only means of doing so is for the Democratic party to raise its most moderate, classical liberals to its highest leadership roles, so that those cooler heads gain the authority to rein in its radicalized postmodernist ideologues who for six decades have been pushing the mutilation and mutation of American values and founding Constitutional principles via their cultural revolution.

Our America of today is locked in a philosophical war--a battle between two ideologies--neither of which is the Nazi fascism you wet dream over. One philosophical combatant seeks to remake America and her people in the image of Marxist, postmodernist hybrid communism with an state capitalism economy similar to China, while the other combatant, rule by law and Constitution, seeks to save/preserve the way of life forged by our Founding Fathers. All who subscribe to and follow the first philosophical combatant are enemies of the American people.

You have been deceived. You're missing the truth.

However, if the radical American Left continues to double down on its push to move America from the Western Modernist Age into an Age of postmodernism; continues to push America farther toward a depthless amoral pit, then indeed we the people--the majority--will call for and welcome authoritarian power possessed of sharp enough teeth to gnash and rive the radical Left to ribbons. No patriotic American wants that day to come.What will happen afterward is completely on the shoulders of the radicalized American Left.

Do you realize how dumb you sound? Many voted for him because they like his economic views, supreme court, border control. Less then a 1/10 of 1% voted for him because they are Aryans. You are the stupidest poster on these threads. LMAO.

Do you realize how dumb you sound? Many voted for him because they like his economic views, supreme court, border control. Less then a 1/10 of 1% voted for him because they are Aryans. You are the stupidest poster on these threads. LMAO.
He had the same stance as his opponents on everything except for his extremist rhetoric against minorities in this country. That’s why Nazi’s here are more enthusiastic than ever before and why the most racist, despicable people in the nation flocked to the polls to support him against other republicans. Remember, Trump used Ted Cruz’s hispanic heritage to put the dagger in him by convincing his base that being hispanic made him a foreigner that’s ineligible for office. He even got you shameless retards to believe Cruz’s dad was involved in JFK’s murder.

He had the same stance as his opponents on everything except for his extremist rhetoric against minorities in this country. That’s why Nazi’s here are more enthusiastic than ever before and why the most racist, despicable people in the nation flocked to the polls to support him against other republicans. Remember, Trump used Ted Cruz’s hispanic heritage to put the dagger in him by convincing his base that being hispanic made him a foreigner that’s ineligible for office. He even got you shameless retards to believe Cruz’s dad was involved in JFK’s murder.

No. He said because he was born in Canada he may not be eligible. Man you are an idiot. You are embarrassing yourself.

No. He said because he was born in Canada he may not be eligible. Man you are an idiot. You are embarrassing yourself.
He played to your xenophobia and fear of brown folks and you know it. Enjoy your last gasp. History will steamroll you shortly. :itsok:

He played to your xenophobia and fear of brown folks and you know it. Enjoy your last gasp. History will steamroll you shortly. :itsok:

WTF are you talking about? You're the one stating there is a war and using emojis like my 12-year old daughter. I live in Boston, not some back woods shit hole like you. Stop your rants, they make you look stupid.

WTF are you talking about? You're the one stating there is a war and using emojis like my 12-year old daughter. I live in Boston, not some back woods shit hole like you. Stop your rants, they make you look stupid.
Good then your GOP vote is useless

Good then your GOP vote is useless

I am not a registered Republican. I am an independent and it is NOT useless in the Senate. I did vote for TB12 as President. How did he do? I think its funny you said history will steamroll me. Can you elaborate? You do realize I am a lot more educated than you, right?

‘Do Him Like Gaddafi’ — Antifa Protesters Caught On Video Threatening To Kill The President

Yep the Leftists are that bad that now they are on par with Nazis. Cannot make this stuff up. If people on the Right said about BHO what people on the Left said about DJT there would be an outcry in all Media. But now we hear very litte.

Media is biased.
Oh really?

Have you seen any lynchings of tRumo effigies yet? How about burning them? People carrying signs hoping for him to be assassinated?

Let me know when you do, until then I'm gonna hafta say your outrage is fake and composed mostly of butthurt.

Media is biased.
Oh really?

Have you seen any lynchings of tRumo effigies yet? How about burning them? People carrying signs hoping for him to be assassinated?

Let me know when you do, until then I'm gonna hafta say your outrage is fake and composed mostly of butthurt.

You should be arrested for poor grammar and spelling. When you go to middle school next year, both should improve. Good luck.

Media is biased.

No... actually, the soviets were worse.... the nazis murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children, the soviets murdered 25 million.......

Media is biased.

No... actually, the soviets were worse.... the nazis murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children, the soviets murdered 25 million.......

Actually the Nazis killed 25 mil Russians. 9 mil Nazis died.

Media is biased.
Oh really?

Moron, they actually tried to assassinate him when he was a candidate....and, moron, a left wing democrat, bernie supporter tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team, seriously wounding several of them....not to forget all the other violent attacks against Trump supporters.....

are you really this stupid?

Media is biased.
Oh really?

Moron, they actually tried to assassinate him when he was a candidate....and, moron, a left wing democrat, bernie supporter tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team, seriously wounding several of them....not to forget all the other violent attacks against Trump supporters.....

are you really this stupid?

Have you seen how he/she (whatever they identify as today) writes? That should answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back