Vids of things you never knew.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
The singing technique called "kulning" is an ancient Swedish herdingcall, that was used by women long time ago to call home the cattle (the cows and the goats) back home to the farm in the evenings. It was also used as a form of communication, since the high pitch sounds can be heard through very far distances.

Haunting and beautiful!

The singing technique called "kulning" is an ancient Swedish herdingcall, that was used by women long time ago to call home the cattle (the cows and the goats) back home to the farm in the evenings. It was also used as a form of communication, since the high pitch sounds can be heard through very far distances.

Haunting and beautiful!

I'll have to try that with my goats. Right now they come when I whistle for them.
This little girl gets a surprise. AWESOME!

Beethoven's "Ode to Joy", one of my absolute favorites. I used to watch the sunrise in the AZ desert while listening to that, among other fond memories.

Haunting and beautiful!

Most women aren't going to be able to do that.

Forum List

Back