Video: Wahhabi preacher teaches 'beheading with pleasure'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't know how any member of the clergy (whatever his religion is) could be teaching about beheading and with pleasure no doubt. My goodness, one would think that in the 21st century, the clergy would be more civilized than this. I pity the poor people who have to live among people like this. Is this what they have to look forward to from these fanatical monsters?

Sunday, August 10, 2014 9:42 PM

Wahhabi preacher teaches "how to enjoy beheading"

In a recently-released video footage a Wahhabi Takfiri sheikh demonstrates for his students how to perform beheading and “enjoy” the horrific act.
The video release of the appalling training session on “how to enjoy beheading procedure” comes amid growing reports about unimaginable levels of brutality and violence practiced by extremist terrorist groups, such as the ISIL, particularly in Syria and Iraq.

According to an Al-Alam report on Sunday, in the video footage the Wahhabi preacher shamelessly misuses certain, out-of-context verses of Islam’s holy book, The Qur’an, to fabricate and invent meanings according to his own deviant interpretations, telling his trainee executioners that beheading of captives (such as the mostly civilians taken and brutally killed by ISIL terrorists in Iraq and Syria) should be performed “harshly, yet with pleasure!”

Continue read at: Video: Wahhabi preacher teaches 'beheading with pleasure'

There is no religion that has followers more disgusting, violent, hateful then Islam.

Not a day goes by that we don't hear about Muslims terrorizing other people. As long as Islam exists, the world will never see peace.
If only more good Muslims would speak out about these violent pieces of shit more....

I don't know how any member of the clergy (whatever his religion is) could be teaching about beheading and with pleasure no doubt. My goodness, one would think that in the 21st century, the clergy would be more civilized than this. I pity the poor people who have to live among people like this. Is this what they have to look forward to from these fanatical monsters?

Sunday, August 10, 2014 9:42 PM

Wahhabi preacher teaches "how to enjoy beheading"

In a recently-released video footage a Wahhabi Takfiri sheikh demonstrates for his students how to perform beheading and “enjoy” the horrific act.
The video release of the appalling training session on “how to enjoy beheading procedure” comes amid growing reports about unimaginable levels of brutality and violence practiced by extremist terrorist groups, such as the ISIL, particularly in Syria and Iraq.

According to an Al-Alam report on Sunday, in the video footage the Wahhabi preacher shamelessly misuses certain, out-of-context verses of Islam’s holy book, The Qur’an, to fabricate and invent meanings according to his own deviant interpretations, telling his trainee executioners that beheading of captives (such as the mostly civilians taken and brutally killed by ISIL terrorists in Iraq and Syria) should be performed “harshly, yet with pleasure!”

Continue read at: Video: Wahhabi preacher teaches 'beheading with pleasure'

I have been told that the majority of mosques in the United States are under Wahhabi influence, and in reading this article I am wondering if men such as this preacher are going to begin teaching such things here in America. I certainly hope not.

Here is one article claiming 80% of American mosques are under Wahabbi influence:

http://dttj.blogspot.com/2010/08/saudi-arabias-funding-of-american.html

Today, it has been estimated that 80 percent of American mosques are under Wahhabi influence, described by both scholars and U.S. officials as a radical, violent philosophical platform used by terrorists and their supporters to justify violence against Christians, Jews and other "non-believers. continue reading on link above...........

Last edited:
G-d have mercy. This is awful to teach people to enjoy murdering someone. Where does it end?

With Islam, it does not end. Just when you think they couldn't do anything more messed up, they surprise you again!

I don't watch tv news anymore really, Toastman. I hear all the news by email and the USMB reports from bloggers. Now the news report that took me aback a while ago was when Al Qaeda said that the terrorist group ISIS or ISIL ( not sure which now ) was too violent for them! I thought my gosh! What is more violent then mass murder terrorist attack plots like 9/11? What is more violent than decapitating someone and putting it on a video for other people to see in order to intimidate them? Have they not any idea of how wicked they are? I was truly surprised when I heard that report quoting them as saying such a thing. The only logical explanation is that they have no conscience left within them. What a terrible state for an individual to be in. To have no conscience left within them and yet judge some other group as being too wicked for them. Quite telling as to what time we are living in now.....

But the Koran isn't as bad as most people might think. It actually makes great toilet paper and it's great to use for making long lasting campfires :cool:

There is no religion that has followers more disgusting, violent, hateful then Islam.

Not a day goes by that we don't hear about Muslims terrorizing other people. As long as Islam exists, the world will never see peace.
If only more good Muslims would speak out about these violent pieces of shit more....

Bullshit. They all have their extremists, kooks and killers in the name of God. The media (and folks here) tend to ignore or excuse extremists that aren't Muslim because the Middle East right now is a battleground of militias, extremist groups and armed thugs.

How do you know they don't speak up? Talking points say they don't? Over and over examples are given in threads where the extremists have been denounced. They are promptly ignored and claims reinstated that they don't. :doubt:

so true-----it is the ZIONIST CONTROLLED MEDIA---that suppresses the reality of the
many many opened objections every time a muslim group destroys a church-----
HUGE demonstrations from Egypt to Pakistan -----protesting the destruction of bibles
in the Islamic holy land----Saudi Arabia------VIRTUALLY EVERY DAY -----the Zionists
don't want you to know.

I happen to KNOW that when the Taliban opted to destroy Buddhist art----ie they
ANNOUNCED that they would-----they actually did not do it-----they decided against
it-------based on the OVERWHELMING objections emanating from the UMMA-----
the jews were so disappointed that they sent THE MOSSAD in to do it-----really!!!!!!

would I lie to you????

Bullshit. They all have their extremists, kooks and killers in the name of God. The media (and folks here) tend to ignore or excuse extremists that aren't Muslim because the Middle East right now is a battleground of militias, extremist groups and armed thugs.

How do you know they don't speak up? Talking points say they don't? Over and over examples are given in threads where the extremists have been denounced. They are promptly ignored and claims reinstated that they don't. :doubt:

Muslims speak, but they speak in whispers or fear they will be threatened.
Leaders, with strong followings, need to speak to the world and media followed by action against the terrorists and violence. Standing up saying at a community meeting, it is not Islam and that most muslim reject such behavior, and then sit down and do nothing.
It is like a teen acting out, they will grow up and reject what they did and how they behaved back when they were young. This manic behavior will end and the people will settle down, eventually.

When they stand up and say no, they need to follow up by capturing, or those involved, punishing them and devoted their time to teach the population a peaceful path instead of using rage and violence. To accept that each person has to find their own path to Allah/god or at least to a moral standard of behavior to live by.

I learned about islam and the ETHOS OF THE UMMAH from muslims------one of the most
intelligent and "peaceful" and moderate muslims I ever knew was from Pakistan.
(ophthalmologist) Way back in the 90s he explained to me why sadaam invaded Kuwait.
-----the explanation. >>>" the people of Kuwait are selfish------they have lots of money and USE
it for THEMSELVES rather than for ISLAMIC PURPOSES. Sadaam wanted the oil therein
to use for the GOOD OF THE MUSLIM PEOPLE"

now for the TALIBAN----same eye-doc. "you and the people of the USA do not
understand------the Taliban are working for the GOOD OF ALL PEOPLE---all the
people of the world" ----------(for the record---that means world wide UTOPIA----
*******THE CALIPHATE*******

(for the record----I did not offer an opinion ---I just listened----that's how I get to
know----the poor young doc did not even know that I am a jew----when he
found out he INSISTED -----IT CANNOT BE TRUE lol..really----he decided
that somewhere along the line------there was a mistake and I am not REALLY
a jew----for the jews out there----if you REALLY want to know---do not say
"I am a jew" unless you are interested in the Islamic take on CHRISTIANS.)

To accept that each person has to find their own path to Allah/god or at least to a moral standard of behavior to live by.
That is a christian concept and not valid in Islam.

Muslim's seek the one and only "straight path" to Allah swt.

What is the Muslim definition of a straight path?

aṣ-Ṣirāṭ al-mustaqīm (Arabic: الصراط المستقيم) is the Arabic term for the straight path.

In an Islamic context, it has been interpreted as the right path, Islamic faith, or that which pleases God.

Sirat al-Mustaqim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is a christian concept and not valid in Islam.

Muslim's seek the one and only "straight path" to Allah swt.

What is the Muslim definition of a straight path?

aṣ-Ṣirāṭ al-mustaqīm (Arabic: الصراط المستقيم) is the Arabic term for the straight path.

In an Islamic context, it has been interpreted as the right path, Islamic faith, or that which pleases God.

Sirat al-Mustaqim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ah yes............ the path lined with severed heads

Forum List

Back