Video: ‘Trans’ Male Viciously Attacks Real Girl in Oregon Middle School, And "They've" Done It Before

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Predictably the Leftist rejoinder to this foul display would be "Well, it's like, just one example".

Nevermind that the school district let this individual off the hook because their identity comports with the "Narrative" pertaining to their supposed victim class.

Nevermind we've all read countless articles about women getting beaten by men in sports (sometimes literally, such as in UFC) - women getting raped in prison by these "transgenders", and children being exposed to their debauched BS at public all ages shows.

This is not an outlier.

This is a feature, not a bug.

The equity and inclusion is so powerful, I just get all emotional and tear up watching it.

Last edited:
Apparently, these trannies all have bigger stones now than any of the actual boys in the school.

When they know the adult administration will give them free reign and persistently protect them no matter what, that tends to happen - no?

Predictably the Leftist rejoinder to this foul display would be "Well, it's like, just one example".

Nevermind that the school district let this individual off the hook because their identity comports with the "Narrative" pertaining to their supposed victim class.

Nevermind we've all read countless articles about women getting beaten by men in sports (sometimes literally, such as in UFC) - women getting raped in prison by these "transgenders", and children being exposed to their debauched BS at public all ages shows.

This is not an outlier.

The equity and inclusion is so powerful, I just get all emotional and tear up watching it.

God i wish some shit like that happened at my school. You can never go wrong with protecting a girl getting beat up by a boy. You can take off the gloves and really stomp a motherfucker out and you STILL end up being a hero.

Why would you doubt it when we’ve seen time and time again where they’ve been hidden by school administrators?
There's no way the parents of a young girl are going to stay quiet about some trans weirdo beating the shit out of their kid.

This is not an outlier.

Soon that mentally ill queer will go out and get a gun, (allowed to by Merrick Garland) and start shooting people.

Forum List

Back