Video: ‘Trans’ Male Viciously Attacks Real Girl in Oregon Middle School, And "They've" Done It Before

With activity like that chances are he will be shot before that happens.
if anyone touches a hair on the young democrats head they will be charged with a hate crime .. the faggot left is now above the law ! just ask the Big Guy ! heck the doj tried to give his bag man [Hunter] blanket immunity !

if anyone touches a hair on the young democrats head they will be charged with a hate crime .. the faggot left is now above the law ! just ask the Big Guy ! heck the doj tried to give his bag man [Hunter] blanket immunity !

Sooner or later that young man is going to piss off the wrong person and end up unaliving themselves

God i wish some shit like that happened at my school. You can never go wrong with protecting a girl getting beat up by a boy. You can take off the gloves and really stomp a motherfucker out and you STILL end up being a hero.

Well said! :clap:

God i wish some shit like that happened at my school. You can never go wrong with protecting a girl getting beat up by a boy. You can take off the gloves and really stomp a motherfucker out and you STILL end up being a hero.

I would imagine that these days, the authorities in charge would punish you for it, but there are still enough decent human beings who would rightfully view you as a hero for it.

Predictably the Leftist rejoinder to this foul display would be "Well, it's like, just one example".

Nevermind that the school district let this individual off the hook because their identity comports with the "Narrative" pertaining to their supposed victim class.

Nevermind we've all read countless articles about women getting beaten by men in sports (sometimes literally, such as in UFC) - women getting raped in prison by these "transgenders", and children being exposed to their debauched BS at public all ages shows.

This is not an outlier.

This is a feature, not a bug.

The equity and inclusion is so powerful, I just get all emotional and tear up watching it.

Not just a problem with trans, but violence in schools in general. Everyone is "traumatized" and can take out their trauma on everyone else.

I doubt these incidents went undisciplined.

Oh well, good thing these kids have phones. When a "special" student attacks in schools with no phones it's often not reported to the parents unless the victim self-reports. Because Special Ed students have privacy rights, see (to apparently viciously attack other kids, who knows).

Forum List

Back