Video: ‘Trans’ Male Viciously Attacks Real Girl in Oregon Middle School, And "They've" Done It Before

Libs feign disbelief when those who are wack jobs trans from the start act like wack jobs down the road

Last edited:
Predictably the Leftist rejoinder to this foul display would be "Well, it's like, just one example".

Nevermind that the school district let this individual off the hook because their identity comports with the "Narrative" pertaining to their supposed victim class.

Nevermind we've all read countless articles about women getting beaten by men in sports (sometimes literally, such as in UFC) - women getting raped in prison by these "transgenders", and children being exposed to their debauched BS at public all ages shows.

This is not an outlier.

This is a feature, not a bug.

The equity and inclusion is so powerful, I just get all emotional and tear up watching it.

The left HATES women.

The mentally disturbed young male should be pitied, much like an abused dog that turns vicious. These kids are being abused by adults, that give them drugs, lie to them about "transitioning" and promising them they will be happy by changing their gender. No wonder they are full of rage. But now, much like a vicious dog, they must be dealt with...quite sad.

Last edited:
this doesn't happen in small towns
Authoritarians exist though in those towns. And they can mess with citizens for any reason they want. That causes dissension and weakens the trust. Hence, people are losing trust with the judicial and law enforcement in areas as they realize their survival resources are stolen from them.

God i wish some shit like that happened at my school. You can never go wrong with protecting a girl getting beat up by a boy. You can take off the gloves and really stomp a motherfucker out and you STILL end up being a hero.
The public schools mentally castrate boys in kindergarten....

Predictably the Leftist rejoinder to this foul display would be "Well, it's like, just one example".

Nevermind that the school district let this individual off the hook because their identity comports with the "Narrative" pertaining to their supposed victim class.

Nevermind we've all read countless articles about women getting beaten by men in sports (sometimes literally, such as in UFC) - women getting raped in prison by these "transgenders", and children being exposed to their debauched BS at public all ages shows.

This is not an outlier.

The equity and inclusion is so powerful, I just get all emotional and tear up watching it.
Even by the low standards by which you generally operate, this is a garbage thread.

If you wish to make the bizarre assertion that trans students are a danger disproportionate to their minuscule numbers, please provide statistics demonstrating the gender identifiers of those who commit attacks against girls in Oregon schools - and nationwide if you'd like - so that we may determine whether trans students represent an outsized threat.

If you cannot or will not do so, the sane and decent may properly conclude that you are spewing your usual deranged, logic-free hate and bigotry.

Even by the low standards by which you generally operate, this is a garbage thread.

If you wish to make the bizarre assertion that trans students are a danger disproportionate to their minuscule numbers, please provide statistics demonstrating the gender identifiers of those who commit attacks against girls in Oregon schools so that we may determine whether trans students represent an outsized threat.

If you cannot or will not do so, the sane and decent may properly conclude that you are spewing your usual deranged, logic-free hate and bigotry.
We identify the deranged as deranged and you feel uncomfortable about that

:cuckoo:

1696028755962.png

We identify the deranged as deranged and you feel uncomfortable about that
You've whined about some disturbing videos, making idiotic assertions about nothing more than irrational fears arising from your delusional worldview.

Did you have a comment on the topic/points I made, or are you just here to spew, troll and derail?

If you wish to make the bizarre assertion that trans students are a danger disproportionate to their minuscule numbers, please provide statistics demonstrating the gender identifiers of those who commit attacks against girls in Oregon schools - and nationwide if you'd like - so that we may determine whether trans students represent an outsized threat.

In tribute to his beloved spineless psychopath avatar, the OP has fled his troll thread, unable to address the refutations above as an adult would.

You've whined about some disturbing videos, making idiotic assertions about nothing more than irrational fears arising from your delusional worldview.

Did you have a comment on the topic/points I made, or are you just here to spew, troll and derail?
I commented. You did not like the sting of the fsct based observation so you demand a response when I already made once

This is not an outlier.

Not Outlier. The only way to make that claim is to provide actual data and numbers on these incidents. Got any?

Otherwise. It’s just a transphobic rendition of Reefer Madness.

This is not an outlier.

It was amazing when the tranny in Nashville shot and killed a bunch of people and the media rose up to the occasion, doing their best not to mention it was a tranny because they were afraid of backlash against tranny communities. I guess it's alright to shoot up normal people but we can't have trannies hurt.

Looks like we may actually see some justice meted out this time:

Ray Cameron, Director of Washington County Juvenile Department, confirmed in a statement to Reduxx that charges are pending and a petition has been filed in juvenile court against the trans attacker.

The victim's mother posted about her daughter's "horrific" attack on social media, demanding answers from the school and threatening legal action against the trans attacker.

"We WILL be pressing charges. I want everyone to see this video. I want everyone to share this video. Assaulting someone is never ok BUT a boy/man should NEVER lay hands on a girl/woman and that's on the parents for not raising a decent human being," the mother said in a statement.

And this is just unbelievable, or these days maybe all too believable:

After the video went viral across social media, the Tigard-Tualatin School District released a statement on Thursday evening and blamed people circulating the video for promoting violence and falsehoods against the transgender community.

Yeah.

Go fuck yourselves.

How about that?

This is not an outlier.

Attacking each other is wrong yet it happens on both sides of the fences.

Forum List

Back