Video shows Republicans walking out of the Senate chamber as Ketanji Brown Jackson was confirmed as the first Black female Supreme Court justice

You don't ever like the politics of black folks unless they are a boot licker like Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, etc. and you turn on those clowns as well if it looks as though they might win something. Republicans are always talking about I would vote for a black man. Funny how that changes once you get into the voting booth.
black folk politics? Lol
Goddamn dude, you are one pathetic racist.

Sitting and ruling on the SCOTUS is very different than any other court and very often the Justices do not always follow their old patterns
You are correct. Judges are supposed to abide by the precedent set by the high court. While the supreme court is free to make it up as they go along. With the exception of those who believe in Stare Decicis

Republicans have overwhelmingly appointed white men to the court.
They have only made an exception twice in their entire history. While democrats have broken the white male lock, as many times in the same administration.
that’s cause they don’t look at race or gender. Clearly the party of the klan does

Because I was showing how racist you right wing, republican POS truly are. fucking moron.
im not a republican. Thats fuckin gross.
You make an OP whining about the lack of respect and then say she dont need respect.
You are truly an idiot dude. No joke. You are stupid as fuck.
You cant help it and i get that. But someone has to tell you..

Smfh. You don't find it amazing that none of these historic firsts take place under the Republican Party.
what are you talking about? The first women on the bench was appointed by a Republican. The first African-American in Congress was a republican....

Try again plantation boy

No, he didn't. There was no evidence of that, save for the testimony of one woman who couldn't remember where or when that alleged attack actually occurred.

Only a complete fucking dolt would believe her...
There were have a dozen other women who were never called to testify. The FBI was limited to less than a week to do an investigation that the senate committee (lead by republicans) purposefully put draconian limits on.

It was like the 9-11 commissions limits on investigating the white house's role in the intelligence failure.

Meh, she's one of nine, replacing another liberal activist POS. The SCOTUS is still firmly controlled by the adults.

So why did Republicans vote her onto the Appellate Court?
So why did Republicans vote her onto the Appellate Court?
You support a pedo lover on our highest court just because she is black. You supported BLM riots that caused 2 billion dollars in damages to private business that didn't have a dog in the fight, just because they are black. You need to go an find a dictionary of what racism is. You will find you picture there.

You are correct. Judges are supposed to abide by the precedent set by the high court. While the supreme court is free to make it up as they go along. With the exception of those who believe in Stare Decicis

This is just my own personal opinion, but I al think most of them realize that their rulings now have so much more power and weight behind them and can impact the entire country.

Forum List

Back