Video: Michelle Wolf roasts her career at 2018 correspondents dinner

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michelle Wolf, now known as the 2018 Correspondents Dinner Liberal Fail, bombed with snappy one liners that went absolutely nowhere............................

Video: Michelle Wolf Roasts Her Career At 2018 Correspondent’s Dinner
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the high and mighty think they are all that and above everyone else they never see they aren't anything at all.

Michelle Wolf, now known as the 2018 Correspondents Dinner Liberal Fail, bombed with snappy one liners that went absolutely nowhere............................
When the high and mighty think they are all that and above everyone else they never see they aren't anything at all.

Wolf did what only comes natural and inevitable to the Hard Left these days: She showed the world her vulgar, tasteless, meanness that is the core of her being. It is a contest between them now to see who can be more vulgar and tasteless than the other as the entire Left has no soul left.

Video: Michelle Wolf Roasts Her Career At 2018 Correspondent’s Dinner
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody knew who she was before, now everybody does. She had the balls to do what the rest of the media refuses to do, she called out the bastards to their face like they deserved. Her career started last night.

I think the dinner should be canceled.

Trump ought to charge them $150 per plate as a campaign contribution. :D

It's actually $300 a plate. But the money doesn't go to Trump.
either way....she was pretty bad.....

I didn't watch it, I wouldn't know.
i seen on different news shows a bunch of her i guess she called them jokes....good grief....

Tim Alberta

@TimAlberta

Every caricature thrust upon the national press—that we are culturally elitist, professionally incestuous, socioeconomically detached and ideologically biased—is confirmed by this trainwreck of an event.

Journalists, the joke’s on us.

The WHCD is broken. Fix it or end it.

9:50 AM - Apr 29, 2018

Andrea Mitchell

@mitchellreports

Apology is owed to @PressSec and others grossly insulted ny Michelle Wolf at White House Correspondents Assoc dinner which started with uplifting heartfelt speech by @margarettalev - comedian was worst since Imus insulted Clinton’s

10:03 AM - Apr 29, 2018

:lol:

Well, feel free to let the White House Correspondents Association know that you don't approve of their dinner. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

I WANT them to continue to show who and what they are.

But no Republican president should ever dignify them with their presence again.

:lol:

Well, feel free to let the White House Correspondents Association know that you don't approve of their dinner. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

I WANT them to continue to show who and what they are.

But no Republican president should ever dignify them with their presence again.

Then be sure to let every Republican president we have in the future know that you think they should stay home. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

After the last two years, it's doubtful that any White house staff will ever go to one of these dinners again.

It's time to end them.

Forum List

Back