Video: Michelle Wolf roasts her career at 2018 correspondents dinner

Michelle Wolf, now known as the 2018 Correspondents Dinner Liberal Fail, bombed with snappy one liners that went absolutely nowhere......................
Yeah they went now where.....except everywhere; all over the news and the internet, including here.

Conservatives are such whiny little bitches :lol:

I found her way over the top...distasteful. I turned it off. Yet a part of me feels no pity for the uber wealthy of either side. If you can't take the head you run away. I'm torn. Most of you reprebates fall on the ground to worship your candidates.....you are sickening. Anti middle class worked you are. Both sides equally guilty.

I think the dinner should be canceled.

:lol:

Well, feel free to let the White House Correspondents Association know that you don't approve of their dinner. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

I WANT them to continue to show who and what they are.

But no Republican president should ever dignify them with their presence again.

Then be sure to let every Republican president we have in the future know that you think they should stay home. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

It sounds like his opinion hurt your twat.

After the last two years, it's doubtful that any White house staff will ever go to one of these dinners again.

It's time to end them.

As I already said:

Well, feel free to let the White House Correspondents Association know that you don't approve of their dinner. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

Then be sure to let every Republican president we have in the future know that you think they should stay home. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

It sounds like his opinion hurt your twat.

No, it sounds like he thinks his opinion means something.

It sounds like you think it means something, too.

“I love Trump! He tells it like it is and sticks it to those libtard snowflakes!”

“Wait. Some comedian said mean things about Trump?”

1394of.jpg

Bad reviews are better than no reviews
She got her name out there

I thought, for the most part, she sucked
Just not that funny. There is a lot to mock the president and his administration......she missed the mark

Mocking our elected officials is in reality part of being a true patriot. Any of you who are it different aren't too bright. But she was vulgar. Unecessary. RIDICULING this country's leaders is quite admirable.

Michelle Wolf, now known as the 2018 Correspondents Dinner Liberal Fail, bombed with snappy one liners that went absolutely nowhere............................

Video: Michelle Wolf Roasts Her Career At 2018 Correspondent’s Dinner
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the high and mighty think they are all that and above everyone else they never see they aren't anything at all.

Nobody knew who she was before, now everybody does. She had the balls to do what the rest of the media refuses to do, she called out the bastards to their face like they deserved. Her career started last night.

You realize you are trying to explain that to a forum where most of the males here also don't have any balls right?

Mocking our elected officials is in reality part of being a true patriot. Any of you who are it different aren't too bright. But she was vulgar. Unecessary. RIDICULING this country's leaders is quite admirable.
She didn't ridicule any leaders. She ridiculed staff. And she did it in a way that they could not respond. She had them stuck and silenced. Then she made fun of them being unable to respond. I would have gotten up and taken the microphone from her and given it right back.

When you have someone targeted for ridicule and you make sure they cannot do anything about it, it ceases to be funny. It's like bullying someone while your buddies hold them down.

She didn't ridicule any leaders. She ridiculed staff. And she did it in a way that they could not respond. She had them stuck and silenced. Then she made fun of them being unable to respond. I would have gotten up and taken the microphone from her and given it right back.

When you have someone targeted for ridicule and you make sure they cannot do anything about it, it ceases to be funny. It's like bullying someone while your buddies hold them down.

You mean like at a Trump rally?

Except that the vile media will show that, that my opinion is brilliant.

Even some on the left were disgusted:

Mika Brzezinski Defends Sarah Sanders: She Was ‘Humiliated on National Television for Her Looks’
by Josh Feldman | 10:45 am, April 29th, 2018

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski has gone after Sarah Huckabee Sanders more than once, but she agrees with the criticism that Michelle Wolf‘s jokes about her last night went too far.

Brzezinski brought up when President Trump went after her for her looks and called the jokes about the White House Press Secretary “deplorable”:

Mika Brzezinski

@morningmika

Watching a wife and mother be humiliated on national television for her looks is deplorable. I have experienced insults about my appearance from the president. All women have a duty to unite when these attacks happen and the WHCA owes Sarah an apology.

6:37 AM - Apr 29, 2018

Sounds like there is talk of ending the correspondents dinner all together too.

Yes, there is free speech and there are also repercussions for using it at times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back