Video: Brother Speaks My Mind On Media &Trayvon Fan Club Phonys

I joined the Army when I was 17, i was probably one of the youngest people in the Army at that point. I was a kid. If you have a 17 year old they are a kid. Same with an 18 year old. I call some 20+ year olds kids. I'm getting old.

I couldn't care less what your personal experience of being 17 was
.... I was 17 once too. And I know, from that experience, that I was more prone to react on instinct than on intellect. I've already defended Martin by saying that 17 year olds act like 17 year olds - they are not adults, they often do not think about the consequences of their actions, nor to they often consider how their actions might appear to other people. Hence, I have repeatedly criticized those who used images of Martin with the 'gang signs' as some kind of evidence against him.

You think I'm 'defending' Zimmerman? I'm not. I defend the process - not the person. I want to see justice done... for everyone... not just for the Martin family but for the Zimmerman family too. I disapprove of hounding someone into hiding and whipping up a hate based frenzy that could very easily cost an innocent life.

Right back at you.

So do I, so where's the "problem"? Where have I advocated "hounding someone into hiding"? Where have I "whipped up a hate based frenzy"?

Every time you support one side, you are part of the drooling hordes that are responsible for 'whipping up a hate based frenzy'.

he a ranting moron ...makes no sense..talking about unsolved murders..they are unsolved because the perpetrator was unknown...total illogical red herring argument,,,the media is exploitative we all know that the rest is just rambling

:fu: Racist

I couldn't care less what your personal experience of being 17 was
.... I was 17 once too. And I know, from that experience, that I was more prone to react on instinct than on intellect. I've already defended Martin by saying that 17 year olds act like 17 year olds - they are not adults, they often do not think about the consequences of their actions, nor to they often consider how their actions might appear to other people. Hence, I have repeatedly criticized those who used images of Martin with the 'gang signs' as some kind of evidence against him.

You think I'm 'defending' Zimmerman? I'm not. I defend the process - not the person. I want to see justice done... for everyone... not just for the Martin family but for the Zimmerman family too. I disapprove of hounding someone into hiding and whipping up a hate based frenzy that could very easily cost an innocent life.

Right back at you.

So do I, so where's the "problem"? Where have I advocated "hounding someone into hiding"? Where have I "whipped up a hate based frenzy"?

Every time you support one side, you are part of the drooling hordes that are responsible for 'whipping up a hate based frenzy'.

I disagree with your "assessment". Just because I think Zimmerman was wrong to do what he did, doesn't make me part of "the drooling hordes that are responsible for 'whipping up a hate based frenzy". Do you feel the same way about the people on this thread who are siding with Zimmerman???

See, i'm not walking around wearing a "hoodie" in protest of Travon. I'm not wearing some stupid tee shirt in support of Travon. I just happen to think that zimmerman was way out of line, that's my opinion.

Forum List

Back