Video: Brother Speaks My Mind On Media &Trayvon Fan Club Phonys

Realistic scenario that doesn't mean a thing in the long run, Mr. Tough guy.

Ok rep power "88", that's quite fitting. :lol:

I never said that i was a tough guy, but I guess to a person who's first response is to get on his knees and say "yes massa, I be's a good boy" (you), standing up for one's self sounds like a "tough guy". :lol:

Whatever you say, Al.

I'd rather be "Al" than some suck dick like Jesse lee peterson. What's next Lockjaw, are you going to come out with some shit like this:
"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."
That ought to get you a lot of "atta boys" from your massas. :lol:

black folks ?? so only black folks are outraged at the killing of this young man ?? ..so no black folks voice concern over law enforcement in their committees really ??

he is speech is primarily aimed at his own race and he doesn't say only black folks are outraged--get it ?

it seems its all about race to you is what I get

Now it's all about race---the black race blaming the white race ---again.

Do you want to just tell me his basic premise. I couldn't get past all the "FU"s

Basically that the media has totally messed up the reporting and invented a narrative instead of doing their job, just reporting the facts.

That Al, Jesse, Obama, and the Trayvon sycophants are hypocrites because they never march for the unsolved black murder victims or against black on black violence. That had this been a black on black crime, no one would care.

He's 100% accurate and black folks need to hear the truth. Especially the brothers on this site. They refuse to face the problems in our communities, all they do is offer emotional outbursts and display one of the biggest problems we as black Americans need to overcome: Collective denial of the truth and the lack of responsibility.

"Perpetrators of black on black crime are as despicable to me as gangsta rappers, most black conservatives and the cast of Meet the Browns.They all should meet the same fate, a jump out squad."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...s-truly-black-on-black-crime.html#post5033723

"Blacks of a certain age are under attack from each other. I wish the rallies and outrage was directed to everyday black crime. Alot of the people protesting now do speak out on black on black crime, it just doesn't draw the publicity nor the protesters. Jackson really isn't one of them."

"I just enjoy the hatred these shows bring, it's fun to watch."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...stead-he-chose-to-be-black-4.html#post5011273

****** please.:cuckoo:

Study the topic before you post untruths. Black or white, it doesn't matter, you conservatives are an uninformed lying bunch.

I don't care what you think about me. I've watched you make excuses for black folks and avoiding facts presented, instead of taking the issue on, like the fact we are extremely overrepresented on the welfare rolls. Don't tell me shit about being a black man kid. You avoid the truth like the plague and have no intentions of helping the black community better themselves economically.

You were just fine with it, and started screaming RACIST at a guy like that changes the fact he presented. What difference does it make if he's racist, the fact isn't. Instead of constructive you go for the group think "Lol racist, Dur Hur Hur" crap. I read that thread and felt sorry for you.

I don't care what you think about me either. What "excuses have I made for Black folks"? Maybe YOU AND YOUR FAMILY are overrepresented on the welfare roll, that's NOT me and my family. Speak for yourself and your family.
You are the fucking kid and I don't think that you are a "Black man" , I'm not a kid and you can go fuck yourself and keep blow jobbing them as far as I am concerned. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about "Tom", I care about myself, my family, my friends and ALL people, not just "the Blacks".
In short, I know that you are FULL OF SHIT, keep throwing that fake assed "Black lingo" out there to fool other people. You aren't fooling me kid.
Ah keep those emotional tirades coming, Mr. Wannabe Malcolm X.

Ok Mr. "Yes massa i beez a good boy, I ain't like da res of dem nigras massa, dey be bad, I beez happy wit yo approval massa." :lol:

I don't care what you think about me either. What "excuses have I made for Black folks"? Maybe YOU AND YOUR FAMILY are overrepresented on the welfare roll, that's NOT me and my family. Speak for yourself and your family.
You are the fucking kid and I don't think that you are a "Black man" , I'm not a kid and you can go fuck yourself and keep blow jobbing them as far as I am concerned. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about "Tom", I care about myself, my family, my friends and ALL people, not just "the Blacks".
In short, I know that you are FULL OF SHIT, keep throwing that fake assed "Black lingo" out there to fool other people. You aren't fooling me kid.
Ah keep those emotional tirades coming, Mr. Wannabe Malcolm X.

Ok Mr. "Yes massa i beez a good boy, I ain't like da res of dem nigras massa, dey be bad, I beez happy wit yo approval massa." :lol:

Sadly, I predicted exactly that low-level of "debate."

I love how Ops thinks he is going to get me angry over his calling me Jesse. He's the chickenshit who wouldnt debate a "racist" and employed the standard libtard "shout them down, don't address anything" tactic like a good little democrat plantation cotton picker. You're a weak ass excuse making brother who would rather be in denial than try to face the cold hard truth and fix it, Ops. I'm the run a way slave that decided to fend for myself. since you only understand this kind of "blackness" I'll give it to you like that.

You can keep talking shit, but your opinion isn't worth the plastic used to make your S-Chip card sitting in your wallet.

Plastic ass brother.

I'm not trying to get you angry by calling you Jesse, I'm being accurate. It's funny that you would use that "democrat plantation cotton picker" phrase and the " I'm the run a way slave " phrase, because in my opinion you are a fake who pretty much has the same views as GUNSIDEAUG does about Black people, but you try to perpetrate a fraud by using some "black lingo" template and using some fake ased protestations about GUNSIDEAUG's posts. FAKE.
Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race
--------------
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4
Do the math Ops. You wouldn't when the "RACIST!" posted it. You know how to break that down by population right? When you're done with that homework assignment, come back and tell me what excuse there is for that? And tell me how you think keeping with the status quo in our community of just dismissing it and calling anyone who sees it as a hinderance to our growth economically and socially is helping? Until you can do that, don't reply to my posts. I'll keep your dumb ass on ignore for good and your fun times of calling me names and avoiding reality will be over. And I know how much you love calling me Tom and all. Jack ass brother.

really? Wow! When did you become an expert on the black community?

salt peter thinks one has to be either black or an expert on the black community to see that a black man can be a proud black man and still not have to hate whites or blame whites.

That's just too fucking funny!

:lmao: Again @ salt peter.

so black men that do not agree with his rambling discourse are not proud or hate whites or blame them ???

Again, your post reaffirms only that you ARE an id-eot.

Proud black men can be proud and fully black REGARDLESS of whether they hate or blame white people.

If one HAPPENS to be a proud black man who chooses to blame whites or hate whites, tht does not mean that a proud black man is not entitled to reject such views.

This kind of concept is clearly too difficult for your void little liberal mind.

Oh quit your crying.

I'm not 'crying', I'm laughing at you and making an accurate assessment of you.

You couldn't be any more inaccurate on who I am. So what excuse do you have for being an easily manipulated plastic ass brother? Why are you acting like the standard, fresh off the conveyer belt , pre-packaged brother? I can't have an opinion w/o being called a Tom? Cotton picker, you lack any individual thought and can't even out debate a racist. That's how sad you are. You just like the fight, you're not about fixing anything, because you won't face problems.

You're the cotton picker and I am doing a good job of out debating a racist like you.............boy. Keep licing yo massa's boots BITCH! :lol:

Trayvon Martin's Fan Club and Media are a joke - YouTube

This man is a godsend to me. I wanted to say this just as blatantly but to my fellow black posters here who seem blinded by their left wing media-fueled peer pressure to not be realistic. They fell for the "it could've been me" bullshit because emotional appeals are easier to process than doing their own research and applying a little critical thinking and common sense. And their hypocrisy is so intolerable it makes me ashamed to see brothers and sisters so easily whipped into a frenzy and shit. I'm in 100% agreement with this brother.

I knew you were ashamed to be black.

I never fell for the "it could have been me", because it wasn't me during the crack days of the 80's, LA riot days of the 90's or now. We here in Arizona are free to carry weapons without a concealed carry permit.

Ashamed of being black? No. Ashamed that my skin associates me with simpletons like you? You bet your black ass I do. People think of you when they see me. That is a shame.

******, people also think of Flava Flav when then see you. Why would the opinion of others make you feel shame? That is some sad shit.

LOL, funny and true. I would like to ask him and Lockjaw what they would do if some asshole was following them around the neighborhood for no reason and then confronted them. Would they sit there and say "yes massa, I wuz jus walkin home massa, I's a good boy" and give the guy a blowjob? It's funny how some of these stooges, immediately take Zimmerman's explanation as "gospel".

To turn the situation into physical assault is not something Grown-Ups do. Somebody following you is no excuse.

I'm not a violent person, but if someone was following me and I tried to avoid them and they cornered me, you can be damn straight I'm not going to get on me knees like some people here are advocating. What would you do if someone was following you and you tried to avoid them and they walked up on you???

That's not what we are talking about. No One knows how it went down. Who said what first, what transpired, who hit who first. Who tried to walk away. Where was the Kid cornered? Did the Kid maybe just lose it? Maybe understandable, but not justified if he did. Who drew First Blood. Until we know that, it is all speculation. What we all need to be focused on now, is Justice and Due Process. This incident is now being investigated on multiple levels. Isn't that what we want? An In depth Full Investigation, and Justice based on Truth and Facts.

This just in- you are dense as hell. He was giving an example of something black folks should be concerned about, the lack of concern from law enforcement to solve black murder victims cases. You obviously lack the ability to keep up with the brother. Don't blame him for your oblivious reprobate mind.

black folks ?? so only black folks are outraged at the killing of this young man ?? ..so no black folks voice concern over law enforcement in their committees really ??
No. You really had to ask this. He was mainly addressing our community with that part of his rant. You should know that. And ofcourse you white liberals are concerned, you love to pat you're backs and brag about how you lie awake at night, tossing and turning worrying about the plight of us poor black people. Save your bullshit for someone who buys it. You have nothing to offer, so butt out and get another orifice pierced, clown.

not liberal..and black/white is not the issue as I said I am sure this loon was capable of gunning down any number of stereotypes that tweaked his paranoia

My bad Liability, I just get tired of dealing with sniveling bitches like Ops and Salty as well as the Coddling saps like Eots.

No. Not your bad at all.

You aren't the one straining to make the pitiably ignorant "massa" type "argument."

I knew you were ashamed to be black.

I never fell for the "it could have been me", because it wasn't me during the crack days of the 80's, LA riot days of the 90's or now. We here in Arizona are free to carry weapons without a concealed carry permit.

Ashamed of being black? No. Ashamed that my skin associates me with simpletons like you? You bet your black ass I do. People think of you when they see me. That is a shame.

******, people also think of Flava Flav when then see you. Why would the opinion of others make you feel shame? That is some sad shit.
Lol! That's a bit reaching, Salty. I look nothing like nor carry myself like Flavor Flav. Never had that kind of guy associated with me. Usually people assume I'm like you, atleast how you portray yourself. A well dressed bean pie hawking Farahkhan wannabe. That's what I don't like about being associated with you.

Ops, black folks make up close to 38% of welfare recipients, whites 39%. Son, what would you do to try to reduce this insane situation? Scream about racism some more?

If being a Tom means I'd like to see us doing better, then I proudly where that label.

I'm in favor of "workfare" instead of welfare...................son. I think that welfare and food stamps should be paid back as a loan.......................son. Granted that loan should be at a very low percentage and graduated as income levels rise. I think that when the recipients get a job, they shouldn't be cut off right away, I think that there should be a transition period so the recipient can evolve from being a tax recipient to a tax payer.

See this is why I know that you are FULL OF SHIT and that you are a FAKE; when have i "cried racism" about Black people being on welfare?

No. You really had to ask this. He was mainly addressing our community with that part of his rant. You should know that. And ofcourse you white liberals are concerned, you love to pat you're backs and brag about how you lie awake at night, tossing and turning worrying about the plight of us poor black people. Save your bullshit for someone who buys it. You have nothing to offer, so butt out and get another orifice pierced, clown.

not liberal..and black/white is not the issue as I said I am sure this loon was capable of gunning down any number of stereotypes that tweaked his paranoia

Well eots if that's what the deal is with you, I apologize for not knowing that you are looking at it from a humanity standpoint.

Ops, black folks make up close to 38% of welfare recipients, whites 39%. Son, what would you do to try to reduce this insane situation? Scream about racism some more?

If being a Tom means I'd like to see us doing better, then I proudly where that label.

I'm in favor of "workfare" instead of welfare...................son. I think that welfare and food stamps should be paid back as a loan.......................son. Granted that loan should be at a very low percentage and graduated as income levels rise. I think that when the recipients get a job, they shouldn't be cut off right away, I think that there should be a transition period so the recipient can evolve from being a tax recipient to a tax payer.

See this is why I know that you are FULL OF SHIT and that you are a FAKE; when have i "cried racism" about Black people being on welfare?
FUCK. You did it in multiple threads, the most noteworthy was in one with that bayou guy. You really need to pay attention to what you post.

This just in:

One can be a proud black man and yet not either hate whites or blame whites for all of society's ills.

Who knew?

Really? Wow! When did you become an expert on the black community?

Salt Peter thinks one has to be either black or an EXPERT on the black community to see that a black man can be a proud black man and STILL not have to hate whites or blame whites.

That's just too fucking funny!

:lmao: again @ Salt Peter.

I see that a lack of knowledge of sarcasm, as well as the black community, are in your mindset.

My bad Liability, I just get tired of dealing with sniveling bitches like Ops and Salty as well as the Coddling saps like Eots.

No. Not your bad at all.

You aren't the one straining to make the pitiably ignorant "massa" type "argument."

I'm not arguing for that because I don't think like that. We have every opportunity to advance and are not. That's my point. Ops cries like a baby because I've had it with the shit he spews and that's how I can sum it up.

He thinks being self sufficient is equal to slavery. Don't know why, but he does.

Forum List

Back