Video: Brother Speaks My Mind On Media &Trayvon Fan Club Phonys

Ashamed of being black? No. Ashamed that my skin associates me with simpletons like you? You bet your black ass I do. People think of you when they see me. That is a shame.

******, people also think of Flava Flav when then see you. Why would the opinion of others make you feel shame? That is some sad shit.
Lol! That's a bit reaching, Salty. I look nothing like nor carry myself like Flavor Flav. Never had that kind of guy associated with me. Usually people assume I'm like you, atleast how you portray yourself. A well dressed bean pie hawking Farahkhan wannabe. That's what I don't like about being associated with you.

I don't believe in Numerology or religion, so I couldn't be a Farakhan wannabe.

I love how Ops thinks he is going to get me angry over his calling me Jesse. He's the chickenshit who wouldnt debate a "racist" and employed the standard libtard "shout them down, don't address anything" tactic like a good little democrat plantation cotton picker. You're a weak ass excuse making brother who would rather be in denial than try to face the cold hard truth and fix it, Ops. I'm the run a way slave that decided to fend for myself. since you only understand this kind of "blackness" I'll give it to you like that.

You can keep talking shit, but your opinion isn't worth the plastic used to make your S-Chip card sitting in your wallet.

Plastic ass brother.

I'm not trying to get you angry by calling you Jesse, I'm being accurate. It's funny that you would use that "democrat plantation cotton picker" phrase and the " I'm the run a way slave " phrase, because in my opinion you are a fake who pretty much has the same views as GUNSIDEAUG does about Black people, but you try to perpetrate a fraud by using some "black lingo" template and using some fake ased protestations about GUNSIDEAUG's posts. FAKE.
Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race
--------------
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4
Do the math Ops. You wouldn't when the "RACIST!" posted it. You know how to break that down by population right? When you're done with that homework assignment, come back and tell me what excuse there is for that? And tell me how you think keeping with the status quo in our community of just dismissing it and calling anyone who sees it as a hinderance to our growth economically and socially is helping? Until you can do that, don't reply to my posts. I'll keep your dumb ass on ignore for good and your fun times of calling me names and avoiding reality will be over. And I know how much you love calling me Tom and all. Jack ass brother.

Salt is giving you too much credit. I think that you are some racist cracker masquerading a being "Black". When have I ever made an excuse for INDIVIDUALS? I certain thought (wrongly), that an alleged "Libertarian" leaning person like your lying ass self, would concentrate on INDIVIDUALS instead of GROUPS.

FAKE, PHONEY, FRAUD

To turn the situation into physical assault is not something Grown-Ups do. Somebody following you is no excuse.

I'm not a violent person, but if someone was following me and I tried to avoid them and they cornered me, you can be damn straight I'm not going to get on me knees like some people here are advocating. What would you do if someone was following you and you tried to avoid them and they walked up on you???

That's not what we are talking about. No One knows how it went down. Who said what first, what transpired, who hit who first. Who tried to walk away. Where was the Kid cornered? Did the Kid maybe just lose it? Maybe understandable, but not justified if he did. Who drew First Blood. Until we know that, it is all speculation. What we all need to be focused on now, is Justice and Due Process. This incident is now being investigated on multiple levels. Isn't that what we want? An In depth Full Investigation, and Justice based on Truth and Facts.

Was Martin walking down the street?
Did Zimmerman follow him?
Did Martin try to get away from him?
Was Zimmerman advised NOT TO MAKE CONTACT with Martin?

Ok Mr. "Yes massa i beez a good boy, I ain't like da res of dem nigras massa, dey be bad, I beez happy wit yo approval massa." :lol:

Sadly, I predicted exactly that low-level of "debate."

My bad Liability, I just get tired of dealing with sniveling bitches like Ops and Salty as well as the Coddling saps like Eots.

Yeah, you are one of those suck dick punks. Go back to saying "yes massa, dem blacks is bayd!.

Ok Mr. "Yes massa i beez a good boy, I ain't like da res of dem nigras massa, dey be bad, I beez happy wit yo approval massa." :lol:

Sadly, I predicted exactly that low-level of "debate."

My bad Liability, I just get tired of dealing with sniveling bitches like Ops and Salty as well as the Coddling saps like Eots.

"Sniveling bitches"? You are the one ashamed of what others may think about you.

Anyway... Yawn

Last post. If any of you are interested in the police report, this guys video gives the link. Hope this helps the dull tribalists out a little.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8CpZQ3Vn9I&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Saga Continues With More Lies From The Young Turks - YouTube[/ame]

Ops, black folks make up close to 38% of welfare recipients, whites 39%. Son, what would you do to try to reduce this insane situation? Scream about racism some more?

If being a Tom means I'd like to see us doing better, then I proudly where that label.

I'm in favor of "workfare" instead of welfare...................son. I think that welfare and food stamps should be paid back as a loan.......................son. Granted that loan should be at a very low percentage and graduated as income levels rise. I think that when the recipients get a job, they shouldn't be cut off right away, I think that there should be a transition period so the recipient can evolve from being a tax recipient to a tax payer.

See this is why I know that you are FULL OF SHIT and that you are a FAKE; when have i "cried racism" about Black people being on welfare?
FUCK. You did it in multiple threads, the most noteworthy was in one with that bayou guy. You really need to pay attention to what you post.

Thanks for the laugh MORON. Stick with your "Yes massa, dem blacks, dey be bwad, I wants to be likes you asis." schtick. Be specific bitch.

No. Not your bad at all.

You aren't the one straining to make the pitiably ignorant "massa" type "argument."

I'm not arguing for that because I don't think like that. We have every opportunity to advance and are not. That's my point. Ops cries like a baby because I've had it with the shit he spews and that's how I can sum it up.

He thinks being self sufficient is equal to slavery.
Don't know why, but he does.

Where did i say that being self sufficient is equal to slavery you stupid monkey? Man you got your mouth on the cocks of bigots! I hope they are stroking you good Jesse!!!! :lol:

Listen E-7, I'm not related to either party. I'm not related to the victim. I have "no dog in this fight", except for what's right. The truth is, is that we have these facts; Zimerman followed the kid, the kid tried to evade him, Zimmerman still followed hm, and at some point got out of his vehicle and made contact with the kid. Zimmerman was advised by the dispatcher NOT TO make contact with the kid. True or not true?

We still do not know what happened. We don't know who initiated the confrontation, We do know that at some point the young man started running. And didn't Zimmerman say that he lost sight of him? So for about 2 or 3 minutes we know nothing of what happened. Then we have reports that Zimmerman was on the ground and there was a fight. Next thing we know is there was a shot.

Now if I'm 17 years old and in a strange neighborhood and someone starts to follow me I'm calling 911.

I'm just so tired of people trying so hard to turn this into a race war. We've had enough of that shit. It's time to be Americans first...........

How many times do I have to say that I don't care what the race of either party is? If Martin was a white kid and Zimmerman was black, I would still have the same problem with the situation.

So, if Martin was white and Zimmerman was black... and it was Jay Leno tweeting the address of Zimmerman and his family, and the KKK offering $1m on a 'dead or alive' poster.... would you be calling that racist? Would you say they were 'inciting' people to murder someone who has not been charged with any crime?

Last edited:
Anyway... Yawn

Last post. If any of you are interested in the police report, this guys video gives the link. Hope this helps the dull tribalists out a little.
Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Saga Continues With More Lies From The Young Turks - YouTube

I have a copy of the pdf from SPD, along with a pdf of every 911 call he's made since 2004. I find original sources very valuable in discerning fact from fiction. The pfd of transcripts of his 911 calls clearly shows him reporting hispanics, whites and blacks acting suspiciously. So much for the media's insistence that he only ever reported blacks.

We still do not know what happened. We don't know who initiated the confrontation, We do know that at some point the young man started running. And didn't Zimmerman say that he lost sight of him? So for about 2 or 3 minutes we know nothing of what happened. Then we have reports that Zimmerman was on the ground and there was a fight. Next thing we know is there was a shot.

Now if I'm 17 years old and in a strange neighborhood and someone starts to follow me I'm calling 911.

I'm just so tired of people trying so hard to turn this into a race war. We've had enough of that shit. It's time to be Americans first...........

How many times do I have to say that I don't care what the race of either party is? If Martin was a white kid and Zimmerman was black, I would still have the same problem with the situation.

So, if Martin was white and Zimmerman was black... and it was Jay Leno tweeting the address of Zimmerman and his family, and the KKK offering $1m on a 'dead or alive' poster.... would you be calling that racist? Would you say they were 'inciting' people to murder someone who has not been charged with any crime?

Wait, do you think that I liked what that idiot spike lee did? I think what he did was reprehensible. I have already stated that if the races were reversed and the situation was the same, my stance would still be the same. What the new retarded black panthers did was DUMB as well, and if there is a statute that they violated, I hope that they get prosecuted and found guilty.

Wait, do you think that I liked what that idiot spike lee did? I think what he did was reprehensible. I have already stated that if the races were reversed and the situation was the same, my stance would still be the same. What the new retarded black panthers did was DUMB as well, and if there is a statute that they violated, I hope that they get prosecuted and found guilty.

There is a statute about incitement to commit murder. But they won't be charged. I'm puzzled as to why would are logical about that.... but illogical when it comes to Zimmerman. If there is no evidence of a crime, why would you want him charged?

There is a statute about incitement to commit murder. But they won't be charged. I'm puzzled as to why would are logical about that.... but illogical when it comes to Zimmerman. If there is no evidence of a crime, why would you want him charged?

What locality did they issue that bounty in? I'm not "illogical" when it comes to the Zimmerman case, I have my opinion and you have your opinion. I don't think that Zimmerman should have kept following the kid after they advised him not to, I don't think that Zimmerman should have gotten out of his truck to confront the kid. I think that the kid, had every right to feel threatened when some asshole who was following gets out of his truck to confront him.

What locality did they issue that bounty in? I'm not "illogical" when it comes to the Zimmerman case, I have my opinion and you have your opinion. I don't think that Zimmerman should have kept following the kid after they advised him not to, I don't think that Zimmerman should have gotten out of his truck to confront the kid. I think that the kid, had every right to feel threatened when some asshole who was following gets out of his truck to confront him.

I agree, he should not have continued following. Thing is, he says he didn't. We have two sides of one incident. The 'doubt' comes in when one is logical and considers the rationale of either side. Both sides make some sense. The problem is that we don't KNOW what happened in the minutes leading up to Martin's death. I suspect those that actually need to know, do know. And I suspect that is why there is no GJ required. But... do I know that for a fact? No.

When you start getting into the 'Zimmerman confronting the "kid"'... (my personal view is that a 17 year old isn't a 'kid'... unless you are trying to invoke emotion')... but when you start talking about who 'confronted' who... that we do not know as fact.

I agree, he should not have continued following. Thing is, he says he didn't. We have two sides of one incident. The 'doubt' comes in when one is logical and considers the rationale of either side. Both sides make some sense. The problem is that we don't KNOW what happened in the minutes leading up to Martin's death. I suspect those that actually need to know, do know. And I suspect that is why there is no GJ required. But... do I know that for a fact? No.

When you start getting into the 'Zimmerman confronting the "kid"'... (my personal view is that a 17 year old isn't a 'kid'... unless you are trying to invoke emotion')... but when you start talking about who 'confronted' who... that we do not know as fact.

I joined the Army when I was 17, i was probably one of the youngest people in the Army at that point. I was a kid. If you have a 17 year old they are a kid. Same with an 18 year old. I call some 20+ year olds kids. I'm getting old.
I want to add that it's your thinking and attitude that lead you to feel that I was trying to "invoke emotion". It also seems odd that some folks here seem to disregard Travon's girlfriend's statement about their phone call.

Last edited:

I joined the Army when I was 17, i was probably one of the youngest people in the Army at that point. I was a kid. If you have a 17 year old they are a kid. Same with an 18 year old. I call some 20+ year olds kids. I'm getting old.

I couldn't care less what your personal experience of being 17 was.... I was 17 once too. And I know, from that experience, that I was more prone to react on instinct than on intellect. I've already defended Martin by saying that 17 year olds act like 17 year olds - they are not adults, they often do not think about the consequences of their actions, nor to they often consider how their actions might appear to other people. Hence, I have repeatedly criticized those who used images of Martin with the 'gang signs' as some kind of evidence against him.

You think I'm 'defending' Zimmerman? I'm not. I defend the process - not the person. I want to see justice done... for everyone... not just for the Martin family but for the Zimmerman family too. I disapprove of hounding someone into hiding and whipping up a hate based frenzy that could very easily cost an innocent life.

I couldn't care less what your personal experience of being 17 was
.... I was 17 once too. And I know, from that experience, that I was more prone to react on instinct than on intellect. I've already defended Martin by saying that 17 year olds act like 17 year olds - they are not adults, they often do not think about the consequences of their actions, nor to they often consider how their actions might appear to other people. Hence, I have repeatedly criticized those who used images of Martin with the 'gang signs' as some kind of evidence against him.

You think I'm 'defending' Zimmerman? I'm not. I defend the process - not the person. I want to see justice done... for everyone... not just for the Martin family but for the Zimmerman family too. I disapprove of hounding someone into hiding and whipping up a hate based frenzy that could very easily cost an innocent life.

Right back at you.

So do I, so where's the "problem"? Where have I advocated "hounding someone into hiding"? Where have I "whipped up a hate based frenzy"?

Forum List

Back